collected drunk stories

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

collected drunk stories

Post by RUNAMOK »

In aneverstery of the 1000 thread with the word drunk i would like to make a little collection of funny drunken storys, the onle problem is that i dont have any, so i hope you can suply some to amuse the board a little.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Well.........one night me and a mate of mine decided to drink some tequila. There were about 5 kinds of tequila. We ended up doing 10 shots in 2 hours, washing it down with a few coronas. Anyway, fast forward a few hours later, and you have me passed out in his hallway. I am woken up by a loud BANG! I get up and see my friend stagger in. Seems he had locked himself out of his apartment and had just kicked the door down.

We find out the next day from someone else, that while I had been passed out, my friend had gone out into the middle of Sunset Avenue (yes, that Sunset Avenue) at 2 a.m. and had been directing traffic with an empty bottle of Patron.
Bodycount
Protoform

Post by Bodycount »

This kind of garbage has no place on a Transformers toy forum.

Only fyoucking idiots drink.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Originally posted by Bodycount
This was in the Toys folder? I thought it was always in General Discussion where stuff like this is permitted as long as it has a topic, which this does.

Oh...s***. Best of luck to you while I duck behind the flame barricade.

On-topic: Personally, I've never been drunk though I've seen quite a few people who have been. As far as funny drunk stories, I remember, during my freshman year in college (uni for the Brits), there being this one kid (who I'll call Kid A) who was rather strong and didn't like this kid from Egypt (Kid B) for whatever reason, but always brought up the subject of Kid B spending large quantities of time in the public bathroom stall; therefore, he thought the kid masturbated a lot. So one night, Kid A got seriously drunk and somehow knew Kid B was in the men's room. Through a flash of shear brilliance (that was sarcasm), Kid A rips the door stall off of its hinges and a shocked Kid B just sat there utterly stupefied. Kid A then yells, "holy s***! You mean you weren't masturbating?!?! You're just sitting there? What the f*** are you doing?" in one of the loudest voices I've ever heard. This caused quite a commotion as everyone on the floor wanted to see what was going on and all Kid B could say with everyone staring at him was, "I just had to take s***. What did I do wrong?" At this point, Kid A was rather embarrassed and everyone else just started laughing. Well either that, or just stood there utterly shocked over what was occurring, which happened to include me and a couple of my friends.

Probably not a funny drunk story, but I don't think it's an all too common one either.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Learned a lot from out little vacation, didn't we? :wall:

You gotta curb your attitude, kiddo. If there's anything I've learned, it's that treating people like they're inferior, even if you don't realize you're doing it, is not the way to make friends. It doesn't fly here, and if you're like this in real life, I won't be surprized if you spend most of your days alone in your room. If only for your own good, chill out.

EDIT: LOL. That's a really funny one, civ. Most of the time any of my friends got drunk, there weren't any major stupid things. There was one kid, who would totally wreck the bathroom, causing damage. Man, was he totally screwed when they found out who it was.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Oh. My. God!

Well...I drink.

And I do occasionaly get drunk. No, I dont drink and drive, or act stupid in public. (I hope).

But theres nothing wrong with drinking if you keep it under control.

And, as a matter of fact, I'm drinking a beer right now.

Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Once, after drinking the majority of a large bottle of SoCo and riding around in my friend's van, I decided to take a walk when we stopped at a sub shop. I got out the passenger side, made it as far as the back door before I was pounding on the door to get back in. The pulled me the rest of the way in and dragged me back to my seat. Later that night, I got out and walked into a field next to my friend's house to take a leak. One moment, I was standing, the next I was face down in the snow and quite confused.
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

There was this one time when a bunch of us got drunk, locked ourselves out of our hotel room, threw ice at ppl waiting in a line on the first floor, threw beer at signs and off balconies, watched Bill and Ted while wasted, got the GM to show up at 4 am cuz of all the noise and built two beer-amids...

To some it would be referred to as a night of debauchery and insanity that should never be repeated.

To the rest of us, we called it "Saturday night at OTFCC 03."
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

And this isn't a toy forum... feel free to piss off out of it henceforward.
Nitpickimus Maximus

Post by Nitpickimus Maximus »

If you're going to be a condescending a$$hole (who puts forward arguments you cannot possibly support), then at least learn to spell, damnit.

Sassy
Protoform

Re: collected drunk stories

Post by Sassy »

Originally posted by RUNAMOK
In aneverstery of the 1000 thread with the word drunk i would like to make a little collection of funny drunken storys, the onle problem is that i dont have any, so i hope you can suply some to amuse the board a little.

There have been plenty on the board. People have made drunk posts before and told about their nights out. I may have made a few back in the day.

Generally, I dont get drunk anymore, I'll drink but not to excess. Though there have been plenty of times I've been out at clubs and later "informed" by others that I was drunk. Either I was dancing really well and people thought I lost my inhibitions and could do crazy moves or I'm increadably bad at dancing and people thought I had to be drunk to suck that much.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Hi...my name is Bodycount and I've never known the touch of a woman who I didn't call 'mom.' I'm an extra rare breed of douche who has no friends either in real life...OR on the internet...
Zisteau

Re: Re: collected drunk stories

Post by Zisteau »

Originally posted by Sassy
Either I was dancing really well and people thought I lost my inhibitions and could do crazy moves or I'm increadably bad at dancing and people thought I had to be drunk to suck that much.
???

Sassy
Protoform

Post by Sassy »

Originally posted by Redstreak
There was this one time when a bunch of us got drunk, locked ourselves out of our hotel room, threw ice at ppl waiting in a line on the first floor, threw beer at signs and off balconies, watched Bill and Ted while wasted, got the GM to show up at 4 am cuz of all the noise and built two beer-amids...

To some it would be referred to as a night of debauchery and insanity that should never be repeated.

To the rest of us, we called it "Saturday night at OTFCC 03."

Silence, there, buddy! We have no idea who we hit with our ice at the convention, though it would have been a whole lot funnier if we dropped down stink bombs. I loved throwing the beer bottles off the balcony. And tossing the liquor onto the posters labeling the rooms-that was cool as freakin' hell...

You guys are so much fun to party with. Gee, I can't wait until cybercon-then end of this month! Unleash the terror!!!
britbot
Protoform

Post by britbot »

I once got really drunk, urinated in a plantpot outside of Mcdonalds, went flying on the way to a club. I remembered walking up the stairs to the club only to discover it didn't have any stairs then passed out on an outdoor seating area. i then suffered from a 5 day hangover :headbang:
i don't care what anyone says sabrina the teenage with was a good game
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Kup1
And I do occasionaly get drunk. No, I dont drink and drive, or act stupid in public. (I hope).

I do drink.

I do act stupidly in public.

Unfortunetly, the latter event is almost never connected to the former (as when I am drunk, I usually prefer a little lie down to acting crazy), so I have no excuse for all the things I've ballsed up in life. :(
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Kup1
I dont drink and drive,

I once saw a bumper sticker that read "If you must drink and drive, drink Pepsi." :p
Bodycount
Protoform

Post by Bodycount »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
Hi...my name is Bodycount and I've never known the touch of a woman who I didn't call 'mom.' I'm an extra rare breed of douche who has no friends either in real life...OR on the internet...

Dude, **** you. I'm not going to discuss my sex life on a godamn web forum. I'm seriously sure it's more than any of you have done.

To the rest of you...seriously guys, I hope most of you die.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Dude, **** you. I'm not going to discuss my sex life on a godamn web forum. I'm seriously sure it's more than any of you have done.

To the rest of you...seriously guys, I hope most of you die.

The response to this will be golden considering you just insulted the head admin and most of the other people in this thread/forum.

Unfortunately, this will also most likely get the thread locked, which is a shame considering it could be an interesting topic.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Bodycount
Protoform

Post by Bodycount »

Locking this thread is exactly what needs to be done.

This crap does not belong on a forum. It's reflective of the stupidity in most of the fandom that I don't tolerate, or associate with.

Partiers should be locked in prison and beaten to death.