So, I'm hungry.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

This morning I sliced some french bread, put some ranch dressing on it, and then put some shredded colby jack cheese on top then popped it in the microwave for about a min.

It was suprisingly good.
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Microwaveing chips makes them taste a lot better..........
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by saysadie
Oh, that post was, like, sooo unexpected. Not.

Next!

Yeah, but who'd've guessed I'd be the first to post it. ;)
Originally posted by Wildrider
Meat is murder!!!

Apparently, so is carrot juice.
Originally posted by Reflector
EDIT: Ahaha, good on you, auto-censor.

:lol: I know, right?
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Rodimus Convoy
They don't?

Not in the UK, havent been available in the uk for about 10 years id say, but we did get a cheap pokemon rip off (which was just as good) but that hasnt come out in a while cos pokemon aint exactly that big a craze anymore.
Dark Dranzer
Protoform

Post by Dark Dranzer »

Usually if I'm hungry I'd just snack on chocolate (Caramel Kit Kat Chunky's or the Peppermint Cadbury Triple Decker bars *with milk choc on the bottom, white choc in the middle and peppermint on the top*)

I'm also 90% carnivorous (you'd be slightly disgusted on what I put into my two slices of bread) and 10% vegetarian (I only eat veggies if they're available in our household)

S- Megatron is that you?

G- Here's a hint!!

*ka-blammo*
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

If you're really hungry in the morning, may I suggest,
Scrambled eggs, with Toast, with Bacon, with Beans, with a slice of cheese on the side. Delisious.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Sades

Post by Sades »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
A huge ass salad with carrots, radishes, peppers, with some nice dressing to go on it.
SPOILER! (select to read)
wrapped with bacon

Y'see, I saw that coming, but it was funny anyway. That's how you do it.

Just not all the time, and don't do it now because that wouldn't be funny.

I'm currently eating plain navy beans. They are good.

I also like canned kidney beans. Pop open a can, drain, put in a bowl and eat.

Cold beans can be good, we also have the type available in Tomato sauce here but it usually includes pork. The type with Molasses in sometimes doesn't but it's kinda yech.

I like Lucky Charms... but only once in a blue moon. Mainly because when I buy a box it's [usually] with the specific purpose of dumping the entire thing into the biggest bowl I can find, fishing out absolutely every marshmallow and putting them all into a bowl with milk. Then I throw the rest of the cereal away.

It's disgusting, yes. I get sick of it after a few moments and I always end up tossing most of it. But in an odd way it's fun. I save stupid things like that for when I really need a crazy/odd pick-me-up.

When I eat chocolate I usually melt it on a plate in the microwave a little first. Same with cookies. Most everything else gets heated on the stove as I'm not overly fond of the microwave.

Meat isn't murder. Killing is usually considered murder.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Rodimus Convoy

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

I like Lucky Charms... but only once in a blue moon. Mainly because when I buy a box it's [usually] with the specific purpose of dumping the entire thing into the biggest bowl I can find, fishing out absolutely every marshmallow and putting them all into a bowl with milk. Then I throw the rest of the cereal away.

Once, I removed all the marshmallows and ate them without milk. Then my mother made me eat all the nasty crap extras. Needless to say my mom never bought me Lucky Charms again...
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

You missed out. A few months ago there was a one gallon bag of lucky charms marshmallows for sale on ebay.

pic 1

pic 2

what's worse, those pictures, or me for saving them?

edit: my little sister (8) sometimes dumps some lucky charms onto the floor and picks out the marshmallows and puts the rest back. One time I ended up biting into a quarter because she accidently put back a bonus piece
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Look how happy they are, little munchkins at play!

All for the love of the mallow, I suppose it does beg the question as to why you didn't just buy a normal bag of sweet, sweet, mallow?

How much was your illicit treasure?
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

Originally posted by Wildrider
Look how happy they are, little munchkins at play!

All for the love of the mallow, I suppose it does beg the question as to why you didn't just buy a normal bag of sweet, sweet, mallow?

How much was your illicit treasure?
I didn't buy it, but I believe it went up to 100 USD

They even stated that it was just too fool around, but said that any profits could go to other similar auctions, including a "choose your own cereal" auction.
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
Sades

Post by Sades »

Those pictures, while all well and good and nice and shiny and stufflike, made the baby jeebus cry. Actually, they made my browser cry. So I made them friendly little clicky links instead with my magical mitts of moderation.
Originally posted by Rodimus Convoy
Once, I removed all the marshmallows and ate them without milk. Then my mother made me eat all the nasty crap extras. Needless to say my mom never bought me Lucky Charms again...

Heh. That is the same sort of reason why I'll get the urge to mangle a box on the odd occasion now... I could never do that sort of thing as a kid. Hell, with five other siblings I was lucky if there was any left by the time I woke for breakfast.

... 100 bucks for a bag of marshmallows is just wrong, though. :o
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

when i'm Hungry an it ain't Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner i pig out on a bag of crisps (only if their "The Real McCoy Salt and Viniger Flavour") or a chocolate bar (Cadburys milk/Caramel/Fruit&Nut or a member of the Mars Family E.g Mars and Twix) or a peice of fruit, just depends whats available at the time
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Originally posted by homerbot
I didn't buy it, but I believe it went up to 100 USD
Phew, lucky for you $100? I was going to say you can get a bag of flumps for 50p over here.

Im gonna put some toe-nail clippings in a bag, cover them in salt and the odd hair and sell them as pork scratchings!!

eBayers wil buy anything.......