When you get drunk...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sassy
Protoform

When you get drunk...

Post by Sassy »

When you get drunk (assuming that you do), what does your personality change to? Alchol is amazing it offers its users an alternative state of conscience which I love just to escape for a short while from the troubles of life, especially when I'm with others that are doing the same.

I just love it, I feel beautiful, carefree, young and incredably happy. It's the best especially sharing that experience with old friends/acquences who are in the same mindset.

How does alchol affect you, Some people are nice drunks others are mean, what are you like?
Computron

Post by Computron »

I have so many personalities :)

If I'm tired I become boring and sleepy hence why I always take loads of pro-plus before a drinking session :)

I normally become quite outgoing and a bit of a comedian, generally a lot braver round women and generally the life of the party who everyone says "what a cool and nice guy" about :)

My final personality is the game over personality which is when I get loved up :( I try to avoid this one as it affects my #2 personality which is much more fun :)
Sassy
Protoform

Post by Sassy »

Originally posted by Computron
I have so many personalities :)

If I'm tired I become boring and sleepy hence why I always take loads of pro-plus before a drinking session :)

I normally become quite outgoing and a bit of a comedian, generally a lot braver round women and generally the life of the party who everyone says "what a cool and nice guy" about :)

My final personality is the game over personality which is when I get loved up :( I try to avoid this one as it affects my #2 personality which is much more fun :)

Your first personality sounded a lil bit boring but your second one sounds like the type of drinker I like to be partying with. Your last one sounds umm...some what common, a lot of people have the urge to be "loved up" (never heard it called that before-kinda strange for a guy to say it). Just wondering who do you then want to "love up" your friends your drinking with (please reveal friends gender), other drinkers, random people, or various inadament objects, or what?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

When drunk I usually either fall asleep, or I'm me to the power of me. Which is quite awesome.

Y'see, I'm normally quite a measured, sedate person. Under the influence, I'm still my wonderfully witty and acerbic self, but at a thousand miles an hour. And without what I normally pass off as tact.

Or I just pass out in the corner. Depends how much I've eaten...
Hound

Post by Hound »

I usually get a lot more talkative. A lot more...
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

hmmmm, most of the time it's great, i'm pretty much the same person but a more extreme version, when drunk i am the greatest dancer in the world, very chatty and i tend to amuse a lot of people.
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

OMGjezOMG =-o
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

yo yo yo, back in da house! it's time to taint some folk who don't know me! i've been silent for a while but like an ever present spirit i was there, here, everywhere.

i may even dare to enter the arena one more time!

on topic, being drunk is a double edged sword, and if you get the wrong edge of that sword, flipping the bird may not be as easy as it once was, or so a wise man once said, or was that the dude dubbing the monkey episodes?

p.s. good to see ya brend!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

How goes The CoyleQuest?
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

There are three states of drunk for me

1. Depressive weird drunk - If I have probs going on, stuff on my mind getting me down, I aim to get hammered, and being hammered while having that state of mind makes me really depressive, irritating and needy.

2. Happy drunk - Normally im the life of something, Im bright, happy, dancing, singing etc

3. Sitting at home drinking by myself - New one for me, only encountered it yday

At the moment I've gained some pretty horrific news, and so am in the 3 section
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Originally posted by Brendocon
How goes The CoyleQuest?

well i know someone who knows of her cousin, or at least one of them, and i know she is only with 'jesse' cus it sounds like 'jezzy' it's like fate y'know, don't know how i'm gonna break things off with stacy keibler though, oh it's a tough life!

off topic but i have to just mention a cool fact......i'm watching the monster squad, freakin A!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I am normally a social drinker or with my GF or family. Normally I'd say I am the same, maybe a bit happier, more daring or mellow but thats about it.

But yeah drinking is fun as long as it doesn't end in pukage.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

My personality does not change. I'm the same guy I am while I'm sober.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

I either end up a manic dancer without a care in the world, or I go really miserable. Depends on the night out really.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

I just love that warm fuzzy feeling. I become much more relaxed, happy and talkative. Nothing beats a nice paced drink and chat with friends in a beer garden. Like what I'm doing later today :)

I, on occasion get depressive but thats normally if I like a girl a lot and realise she doesn't hold me in the same regard so I lose my happy go lucky character and thus lose any chance of getting her.

If I don't know the girl I can generally crop a hold of her much easier. Typical.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
crop a hold of her

Thats a new'un.

Whats the context? Trap her with yer manly wiles?
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1

I, on occasion get depressive but thats normally if I like a girl a lot and realise she doesn't hold me in the same regard so I lose my happy go lucky character and thus lose any chance of getting her.

Thats kinda how I am now, at the moment Im not a happy drunk, and I feel like its turning a girl off of me, and I cant tell her whats wrong (and not because it involves her, and not because I dont trust her, because I do) but because I feel that I'll come across as an attention seeker if I tell her
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Only been there once, and that was because I thought the wine was non-alcoholic (apparently, we drank all that, so my friend just got out something a wee bit stronger). Walked home - no problem; disrobed etc - no problem; into bed - no problem. At that point I thought that I fell asleep, but the dearest informed me that I was helpfully instructing him how to count to 10 in numerous languages until I finally dropped off.

That's too scary an experience to repeat.

Did know someone who was a complete nutter when sober and a wonderful, sensible person when drunk. Guess he was knurd most of the time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by CounterPunch
Thats kinda how I am now, at the moment Im not a happy drunk, and I feel like its turning a girl off of me, and I cant tell her whats wrong (and not because it involves her, and not because I dont trust her, because I do) but because I feel that I'll come across as an attention seeker if I tell her

It's probably best not to drink around her until you resolve that issue. The thing I've noticed about certain girls is that if they've been turned off by something, they'll almost never be interested again, regardless of how much you change.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by RID Scourge
It's probably best not to drink around her until you resolve that issue. The thing I've noticed about certain girls is that if they've been turned off by something, they'll almost never be interested again, regardless of how much you change.

Im not a moody drunk either, im just a sad drunk, not really any different from as I am sober at the moment really, quiet, introspective etc