Lewis Hamilton: Is he the next Nigel Mansell?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Well, according to the papers, he's got to live somewhere else because his life's been soooo insane for the past fortnight. He is Britain's single most famousest resident, after all.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Well, according to the papers, he's got to live somewhere else because his life's been soooo insane for the past fortnight. He is Britain's single most famousest resident, after all.

Ah, Tax exile already then?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Prowl280ZX
Protoform

Post by Prowl280ZX »

I don't care if he's the real deal or not. He's kicking Alonso's teeth in, and since I pretty much hate Alonso I'm laughing my arse off.

If he can keep up the performances race after race, year after year then he may well be the real deal. I'm just finding the whole 'being butt raped by my rookie teamate in his first ever season' deal to be utterly hilarious.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Well, two races on the trot where everything magically doesn't go Hammy's way. Under a bit of pressure in Germany, he choses the wrong tyres and gives everyone a laugh with his Bambi on ice performance, even though the marshals helped him. Hungary - his team-mate wants to go out for a lap, and Hammy throws his toys out of the pram and has such a massive spastic fit the FIA intervene in a team matter.

Maybe he is Mansell. Y'know, apart from the driving... Prost's on track skills (complete with wet-weather incompetence), Mansell's personality. There's a fun combination...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Still, the fact the two of them are now trying to kill each other is helping to make what looked to be a dull year more interesting...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!