YOUTUBE et al: official "post videos here" topic

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Post by Sades »

It's been a mashup afternoon.

This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Entertaining take on Canada's federal election:

My kid's favourite toys are Thomas and Friends toys, and any sort of toy ball. I knew this toy existed, so I did a search while we were watching YouTube vids. This has been on repeat since yesterday.

This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Making Halloween snacks, found some music to accompany.

Hound

Post by Hound »

Love this guy...

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Sades

Post by Sades »

... Time to write to Santa.

This video upset my kid last night, because the monkeys got hurt. She wrapped her arms around me and kept saying "No, monkeys boo-boo!" so I changed it. It was ****ing precious.

Sades

Post by Sades »

:3

Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Sades

Post by Sades »

KITTIES

Not kitties:

Also not kitties:

Once again, not kitties:

Clay

Post by Clay »

Shake Off The Perfect Drug is awesome.
Sades

Post by Sades »

ISN'T IT?

That reminds me, I wanted to iPod those.

In other news, Anotherseasonofoceanlivestreams #1, WHEEEEEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXR-SL5L2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRA8IzhC8vM

Not a lot going on, tho.

edit: Also it's really weird to hear your kid request and sing Gangnam Style over and over. Thanks, Hound!

edit2:

saveme.jpg

edit3: Y'know, I have seen this video (below) pop up again and again over the years but I always thought at various points that I'd either get around to watching it or that it looked meh so I didn't watch it.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table, working on an essay, everyone else is asleep and it popped up again in a youtube playlist just now. I decided to let it play, and I don't know if I'm just the right amount of sleep deprived, but... well, I wouldn't say it's hilarious, but yeah. :lol:

All righty then.

Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Love this, if only for reminding me of my company's similarly awful strapline...

https://youtu.be/ApvLnY4GJqU
Sades

Post by Sades »

This is srs saving my soul right now. Holy hell I love the Crystal Method.

MASHUPS INCOMING

edit: HOUND JUST DID THE DANCE. HOUND JUST DID BOTH THE DANCES. divorce.jpg

Juuuuust yes.
Sades

Post by Sades »

While looking for more info on the LEGO bot posted in Other Toys, I stumbled on this:

Sushibots! They seem vaguely familiar but I can't recall if they've been posted before. Either way, they're cute.
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

In the process of burning all of my old Fabric and FabricLive mix CDs, I'm discovering some classics I never knew existed. Like this one, which is almost too gorgeous for words

Sades

Post by Sades »

(not Youtube, though you could probably find it there) Prehistoric Park. Fun series, just finishing up watching it now on watch2gether with a group of random people I stumbled into on Tumblr.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsc3xj ... shortfilms
Hound

Post by Hound »

Sades

Post by Sades »

Help meeeeeeeeee
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

this looks er, well ... see for yourself

https://youtu.be/MBdeE7mzED4
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

[Edit] How do I make it so that the videos show in this thread rather than just linked?

Okay, so here's the official video for 'Enjoy the Silence' by Depeche Mode so you can compare it to the one below.

And here is an brilliant cover by a guy and his family. So much talent. The bit at the very end always cracks me up :)

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie