YOUTUBE et al: official "post videos here" topic

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
dura
Protoform

Post by dura »

Sades, I could kiss you.

What you showed me is better than Beast Wars, Animated and Prime combined.

You hit me right in my G1 spot:

Will you marry me?
Sades

Post by Sades »

You'd have to ask my husband.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Hound

Post by Hound »

No
Sades

Post by Sades »

:lol: That was quick. I didn't even have time to edit in the video I was looking for.

That man is not a happy camper. (NSFW language... and gross bathrooms etc)
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Thank God for Jim Sterling!

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

This is very much NSFW due to extreme foul language and there is also a fat bisexual man dancing to "Chains of Love" with a giant purple dildo. :D
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

It is kind of funny and insightful into youtube's messy copyright crap that content creators have had to put up with though. How Jim Sterling might have found a temporary work around the monetized content ID have to deal with it.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Sades

Post by Sades »

(Haven't watched it yet due to toddler in my lap, but let's not make a habit of "extreme NSFW" anything on the board, please. Language is usually fine, but from the sounds of it that ^^^ might be pushing it. I know everyone (that I know of) is an adult, but at the end of the day this is still basically a board about kid's toys and you never know who is going to show up. Thanks. )

Meant to post this awhile back;

Prob language NSFW (watched it a week or so ago and have forgotten).
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Sades wrote:(Haven't watched it yet due to toddler in my lap, but let's not make a habit of "extreme NSFW" anything on the board, please. Language is usually fine, but from the sounds of it that ^^^ might be pushing it. I know everyone (that I know of) is an adult, but at the end of the day this is still basically a board about kid's toys and you never know who is going to show up. Thanks. )
Would you rather I not post a NSFW warning for extreme content and let people who may not be familiar with guys like Jim Sterling, Bob Chipman, and others like them?

The Copyright Deadlock is actually pretty tame...for Sterling anyway.

Now if you really want NSFW check out "moviebob reviews: Pixels" that one is not funny but filled with rage. I'm not posting a link because it's extremely vulgar, but you can find it on the same channel with Really That Good shows that I posted earlier. BTW Really That Good which mostly are PG-13 they do feature mild cursing except the ones that are about R-rated movies (like Die Hard) of course.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Personally I would rather that you use some common sense when posting. As far as I can tell (haven't really been paying attention), you were doing fine before. Not really sure why it seems to be a puzzle now.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

It's a (quite interesting) dissection of content ID, and mixing copyright material from a variety of sources to block exploitation of review videos and other fair use content.

I think most workplaces would be more upset about people watching YouTube (with or without headphones) than anyone saying 'f*ck' a few times in the course of it, which happens a lot anyway in most environments.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Denyer wrote:
I think most workplaces would be more upset about people watching YouTube (with or without headphones) than anyone saying 'f*ck' a few times in the course of it, which happens a lot anyway in most environments.
My experience is a little different. I was a low-level call centre grunt for seemingly forever and most places didn't really care if I watched youtube videos on my breaks (with headphones) as long as they didn't have any "objectionable content". Also can do the same at school, only caveat there is that if it has swears in it we have to put money in the "swear jar"/coffee fund (and then turn it off). :o
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Sades wrote:Personally I would rather that you use some common sense when posting. As far as I can tell (haven't really been paying attention), you were doing fine before. Not really sure why it seems to be a puzzle now.
I was being sarcastic.

Jim Sterling isn't someone I plan on posting a lot of videos here because of his vulgarity. I thought this video was informative and funny. Now Bob Chipman his shows that used to do for the Escapist (Escape to the Movies and The Big Picture) is about as family friendly as you can get, but do his falling out with the Escapist (and mine as well to be honest for different reasons) and how they screwed him out of the rights to his own work I have little incentive to do so.

I will post videos of Really That Good and his new show In Bob We Trust on a case by case basis. His The Game Overthinker series probably not, not because of the foul language but the serial nature of the series that about half-way in and I don't feel like posting 50+ videos.

Most of what I subscribe to is progressive political shows and video games and nerd culture and TNA Wrestling and ROH Wrestling.

But here is a weird wrestling video

Sades

Post by Sades »

And I was being passive-aggressive.

I haven't heard this album (S&M) in years, stumbled upon this vid on YouTube and now I think I'm going to have to listen to it again...

Big Bang clone, "The Theorists" from Belarus...

Sades

Post by Sades »

Well, all right.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Sades

Post by Sades »

I went looking for the Charlie's Angels 2 soundtrack (SO GOOD) and was annoyed that seemingly no one had either A) The full album in one video or B) a playlist in the correct order...

(GLOWING MOOSE PENIS)

\o/

(I love everything about this video)

edit: random found (good good)-

Sades

Post by Sades »

Awwww, Grandma Shirley. <3

EDIT: Also, Pentatonix and Dolly Parton. Good stuff!

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

I so want to watch the new seasons of Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow right now.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

Sades

Post by Sades »

This is good. <3