[Hollyoaks] OMFG! Justing got hit by a car (spoilers)

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

WHODUNNIT?

MAXDUNNIT!
No votes
WARRENDUNNIT!
25%
LOUISEDUNNIT!
50%
OBDUNNIT!
No votes
CALVINDUNNIT!
25%

Total votes: 4

Cliffjumper

[Hollyoaks] OMFG! Justing got hit by a car (spoilers)

Post by Cliffjumper »

w00t they kept that nice and quiet, what with Claire getting shoved off them there steps...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Personally I think Claire was a suicide. What better way to piss off & hurt everyone even more & go out a martyr + one of them has to take the fall for it.

Didn't see Justin happening, then again Warren is an evil bastard.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Personally I think Claire was a suicide. What better way to piss off & hurt everyone even more & go out a martyr + one of them has to take the fall for it.

That would actually really fit... though I still think it's a desperate attempt to get one last bit of life out of either Calvin or Louise... Max and OB are too popular to get the rap, while Warren's too obvious (for Claire, anyway... never thought about it being him for Justin... oooh).
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Justin being annihilated by that van was possibly the best bit of television ever, I knew it was coming (from the moment I saw him in the middle of the road, witht he van noise in the distance) but I didnt think it would have happened so brilliantly, it was like the bit in Final Destination with the bus, there was no "rolling over the windscreen and over the top malarky" he got brutally taken out... BIG TIME
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

hmmm, it's a tricky one. just before claire 'fell' the camera was in the point of view of the possible 'pusher', it showed them lurking and hiding before the shove. this would lead me to believe it wasn't warren, more likely to be calvin, it's not as if he really does much else is it?? i don't want it to be ob or max, the guys are great, hope they get tom back too.

the whole justin thing was a left-fielder, and a good one at that, thoughts on this one are warren, but is that too obvious???
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Id like Justins one to be just a random hit and run, just to fool everyone
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Or, y'know, Jake. Not ourt of spite or malice or anything, but simply because Jake hasn't done anything mental for a couple of months... For the push, I'm sticking by Calvin/Louise - largely, as said, on the grounds that I think they've done all they can with both. Warren would be a bit obvious IMO, and I don't think either of the boys have it in them - OB would have killed her by now if he was going to.

Following applies for anyone who didn't see the Monday one on E4...
SPOILER! (select to read)
OB coming out of the club I thought was a pretty clear ed herring... I reckon it'll turn out he was planning to kill her, and either saw sense or someone else got there first... I just hope we don't get one of those wrongfully imprisoned storylines that drags on for a year...

Also, bit of a cop-out that they both lived, wasn't it?