Week from Hell....

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Chromia

Week from Hell....

Post by Chromia »

Well, I think I'm having the week from Hell..

First...Sunday:

Zack had another seizure that day.

A big one. Scared the hell out of me. He's had them off and on for a few years. So we took him to the ER. Just in case.

And this was after Ed and I had another fight...

And to top off the lovely day, as soon as we got back from the ER, my father in law stopped in to see how he was doing.

After chatting for a bit, Russel decided to take them down to my moms as a favor to me.

No biggie. But, 10 minutes later, I get a call from my mom saying that a car had broadsided them! :o

Luckily, my boys were okay, they had their seat belts on, and the car has dual airbags that deployed, but we had to take Russel to the ER to get checked out. Zack has a small cut on his leg, but they were more scared than hurt.

His car is totaled, and the ****er that hit them took off!! But he hit another car on his way and she got his license plates. >:<

*sighs*

Then Tuesday:

had my chemo treatment, and seemed to have a reaction to it. I was so sick, I thought I was going to die...but, that passed, so I thought the coast was clear.

>>Bzzzt!!<< Wrongo!!

Just got back from taking Zack to the ER....for the second time this week.

First, he had the seizure, then on the same freaking day, he gets banged up in a car accident, and now...he has 22 stitches in his..err..well...right testicle.

Where to start...

He was bouncing around the living room at my mothers when he stepped on one of the floor grates for the heating system. And for some reason, the grate popped open, and one leg slipped through, and his one leg went all the way down. The edge of the grate (metal) sliced him open....waay open.

His right...'fella' was almost completely severed, and he lost some blood.

Anyway, he had to get 22 stitches to fix it all up. And now he's laying on the couch all woozy from the pain meds, still irritated at all the people who came in just to poke him.

I feel so sorry for him because I know that's just gotta hurt like Hell. The way this week is going...I'm heading to bed..

Someone wake me when it's safe. :(
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Good grief, is anyone having a non-miserable week?
Hope it starts going better soon Chromia...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Glad everyone is (relatively) okay, and I hope things start to look up soon. :)
verytired

Re: Week from Hell....

Post by verytired »

Originally posted by Chromia
His right...'fella' was almost completely severed, and he lost some blood.

Call me a wimp, but I felt faint when I read that...

At times like this, I always hope that things are part of a big balance, and I'm storing up the good times for later. I hope that applies to you, as it means you'll have a cracking week sometin=me in the future. With abs no damage to anyones balls whatsoever.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ouch! Log all this and use it to sue God when you get back up there. Isn't it just true, though, that it's never just one thing that happens!

Some centuries, it doesn't pay to get out of bed, but we have to.

All the best. Your luck surely must change for the better now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Okay...so after this nasty week...I'm at the Dr office getting Zack looked at, and what happens??

A woman backs into my parked car!
*sighs*

Why me?!?

But, she admitted fault, she has insurance, and no one was hurt so, that's something at least. But the left tail light doesn't work, and my turn signals are not working either. Bleah..

That's it..I'm staying in for the rest of the weekend...I'll just have dinner delivered. I don't care!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

And this concludes the first episode of "Life Sucks". Tune in next week, when Clogs discovers she is the first event in the rapture.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

*snickers*

Thanks...I needed the laugh. :p
verytired

Post by verytired »

Originally posted by Maju Garzett
And this concludes the first episode of "Life Sucks". Tune in next week, when Clogs discovers he is the first event in the rapture.

"Clogs also shocked to discover he/she changed gender during... The Week From Hell, Part Deux!" :)
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Originally posted by verytired
"Clogs also shocked to discover he/she changed gender during... The Week From Hell, Part Deux!" :)

:rolleyes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Wow... this really isn't your week, is it?

Just be careful not to go out if it forecasts rain. With your luck holding the way it has been, it'll turn into a bloody typhoon on you.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Well...I'm getting a lotto ticket tonight, because I figure..

God owes me some good numbers!!!;)
RID Scourge

Re: Re: Week from Hell....

Post by RID Scourge »

That sucks. I hope things turn out better, soon.

That's definitely the worst place to get stiches. About the only place that I would be more sqeamish about is the eye, but that's because it would just creep me out to see something hit my eye.

For a long time, I've had a horrible time at work, and since that's a major portion of my life, it affected me tremendously. However, recent events have made me feel like my boss understands me again and is on my side. That actually makes me give a damn enough to put some effort in, again. Still going to look for another position, but it makes things a bit bearable, while I'm still here. Last week was a little stressful, on account of having to learn a new phone system, but other than that, everything's set.
Originally posted by verytired
At times like this, I always hope that things are part of a big balance, and I'm storing up the good times for later.

I dunno about you, but I'm ready to cash in. I must be set for life, by now. ;)