what movie is

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
starlord
Protoform

what movie is

Post by starlord »

There was a movie about a kid who started a fight with another kid at school. They came over to his house and one of them brought his dad over to fight with him. Another kid wanted and told the another kid his dad would fight,too but he didn't. The kid whose dad didn't fight almost got kill and later his own dad beat him up. This was after the kid got mad at his dad for not defending him.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Are you asking what the title of this movie is? And why the "Image" emoticon? It doesn't seem to match the tone of the question...unless you dislike this movie.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Yeah, there isn't a lot to go on there and I'm generally having difficulty parsing what you're writing...
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The movie is Police Academy VII: Mission to Moscow. Your local DVD rental emporium should have a copy so why not track down this classic film so you can watch it again?
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

stop lying dalek, everyone knows its chubby cheerleaders vol 23.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*