Royal Family? waste of money.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
rattrap23

Royal Family? waste of money.

Post by rattrap23 »

Who else thinks thet the royal family is a useless figure head thet has no place in the modern world?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grew up, mellowed out.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Does it really matter?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I don't have an opinion on this subject. I would however like to take the time to inform you that there is a wonderful web browser out there called Firefox that is not only free, but very user friendly and superior to IE. And the most important thing of all is that it has a built in spell checker so that you will be instantly notified of any spelling errors when you type a reply on any site or message board. This is a very valuable tool in todays modern world of web browsing and forum posting. Please for the love of your god, download and use it.
Sades

Post by Sades »

How do you know his god doesn't approve of and encourage spelling mistakes?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Touché. :confused:
Sades

Post by Sades »

I'm just here to be difficult. :)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Any particular royal family? Ours is better entertainment than most, and brings in a lot of tourism. To an extent it has business ventures that offset the upkeep, too.

Wouldn't be particularly bothered if it wrapped up after the current queen, though.
rattrap23

Post by rattrap23 »

The British royal family specifically. But now that you mention it any monarchy in the world is just as outdated.

Buy the way my god dose not only encourage spelling errors, she typs them out for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grew up, mellowed out.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Hail Eris, queen of giving me a good excuse to tell people what I think of them...
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Eris can't be his goddess, it takes too much comprehension to accept the goddess. Maybe he is referring to Alanis Morissette, judging from his signature.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

rattrap23 elsewhere wrote:Theirs this one kid in my school that wares those cloths all the time and last year I hade to be in a class with him.
The strange thing is, a spell checker wouldn't catch most of this. I'm afraid he's just homophonic.

I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops here. I'm just saying's all. Yo.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

You are actually correct. I'm starting to think he does it on purpose any way at this point. I have a hard time believing anyone can make those mistakes on a consistent basis.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Ackula wrote:You are actually correct. I'm starting to think he does it on purpose any way at this point. I have a hard time believing anyone can make those mistakes on a consistent basis.
Perhaps it is a new form of leet jive. All the myspace kids are doing it.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

rattrap23 wrote:The British royal family specifically.

That's defacing the crown. You can got to jail for this thread in Canada. REPORTED!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Denyer wrote:Any particular royal family?
The French one. I mean, what have they done for us lately?

The King of the Potato People is OK by me though.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

The french royle family make us luke badass. Don't miss with us or wheel chop you're head off, foreign nonce... 'Vichy'? nah, thats a sweat,
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastille_de_Vichy

sea ? :)

cannes i broaden the topic title two inclued rich people in general ? and how do you spend that much money anyway?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

The British Royal Family are no problem, really. Entertaining bunch of old sods who bring in more in tourism than they spend on... erm, judging by the usual attire of them, fairly regular smart clothes. The decadent ****s...
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

slartibartfast wrote:The french royle family make us luke badass. Don't miss with us or wheel chop you're head off, foreign nonce... 'Vichy'? nah, thats a sweat,
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastille_de_Vichy

sea ? :)

cannes i broaden the topic title two inclued rich people in general ? and how do you spend that much money anyway?
I see you are so poor today that you just have "this outrageous accent!" :angel:

BTW ... how was Mel Brooks' History of the World, Part 1 received in Europe? My own thought is that Blazing Saddles compensates for its lack of spoofing America, or Texas in particular. He must have had a bad experience at a Howard Johnsons once....

But back on topic: I'll see your various royal families and raise you Congress — next to no tourist value, much less class (though a few natty dressers), entertaining in a Dawn of the Dead sort of way, and as for spendthrift ... fugetaboutit!
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
rattrap23

Post by rattrap23 »

Ackula wrote:Eris can't be his goddess, it takes too much comprehension to accept the goddess. Maybe he is referring to Alanis Morissette, judging from his signature.
You are a Perceptive one but ,yes your correct.Thats the joke i was trying to make. Kudos to you.
Notabot wrote:The strange thing is, a spell checker wouldn't catch most of this. I'm afraid he's just homophonic.

I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops here. I'm just saying's all. Yo.
I do use spell check on my Microsoft worked then copy and paste on the post.
And no the kid is not Gay, for the record I have a gay friend and his orientation dose not make me hate him even though its not mine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grew up, mellowed out.
Civ

Post by Civ »

rattrap23 wrote:And no the kid is not Gay, for the record I have a gay friend and his orientation dose not make me hate him even though its not mine.
Notty wrote "homophonic" not "homophobic". Below is a link to what a homophone is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophone
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up: