Can anyone help me remember a song/video?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Notabot

Can anyone help me remember a song/video?

Post by Notabot »

I saw a video a few times on Much Music when I first moved to Cleveland around 1998/9, and it's driving me nuts trying to find it again.
About the only thing I remember clearly from it is a section where two sillhouetted faces had words coming out of their mouths like on "The Electric Company". Only this time, instead of simple reading words, one face said "Woo woo" and the other said "Awwww here we go now." The rest of the video had people and puppets dancing, but I don't recall anything more specific about the video or the song. Just that Electric Company image stuck with me.
I've been Googling it for years, but "woo woo" and "here we go now" aren't the best search terms. Not a lot to go on, I know, but if that sounds familiar, I'd appreciate any help I can get.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I FOUND IT!!!! After 13 years of searching, I finally stumbled across it! It's "Peppyrock" by BTK.

After all this time it turns out the song's... ok-ish. But at least I (and all of you, because I know it's been a burden for you as well) can sleep soundly.
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Glad you found it! :D
Sades

Post by Sades »

THANK GAWD, I CAN SLEEP AGAIN

Hey, I remember that song.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
LKW
Protoform

Post by LKW »

Yeah - don't recall that at all, but happy for you that you found it - so coool to be able to settle nagging memories like that....

And also gives me an excuse to hype one of my favorite recentish discoveries - The Cool TV!!!@ They play music videos!!! (Almost) all the time!! Check your local listings!...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Remember when Mtv was cool and the M stood for music? Good times... good times.