Heroes: Season 3 (Spoilers Inside)

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Well, if he had stolen them, it'd explain Hiro and Ando fighting over the formula in the future that may or may not happen. Hiro might want it in the ambiguously occurring future because he wants his powers back, and not to save the world. Really, the time-travel stuff is ridiculously convoluted and confusing. Why the hell does Peter have a scar in 2/3 of the futures we've seen? Is the third one still happening?

I don't know, I'm finding it very hard to sit through the episodes every week at this point. I'm starting to think that firing Loeb and that other guy may not have been a terrible idea after all.
Computron

Post by Computron »

I'm really enjoying Heroes this season unlike most people here :)

I actually think the whole season will turn out to be one giant plot by Peter to stop the future from happening.

My theory is after he gained Sylers powers he created the giant complex plan and then possibly erased his memory (thanks to the Haitian) and went back to get captured by Syler (where we see him go into Sylers cell and attack him). Thus it started the whole sequence of events in action which thanks to Sylers ability he has been able to predict. This is mainly because I find it totally pointless that such an effort was made to give peter Sylers powers if they were to be taken away an episode later without ever having properly been used.
I support a ban on powerposting
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Halfshell wrote:It's not Hiro's powers that Arthur's taken.

Firstly, he's already got them thanks to Peter. Secondly, it wouldn't solve the problem of Hiro knowing about him.

Plus, we didn't get the cool transferry effect from when he pilfered the previous times.

Nooo... I think he's stolen something else entirely.
but what!? his soul? his memories? ach this season is going too fast. they're throwing the shocks in left right and centre and they're still not even halfway through the season!

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin:
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Prowl1984 wrote:his memories?
My bet.
ach this season is going too fast. they're throwing the shocks in left right and centre and they're still not even halfway through the season!
Ah, but we are halfway through the volume. Villains is only the first 13 episodes, then we've got something like a seven week break before Fugitives concludes the season.
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

oh goddammit all this stop and starting is p***ing me off. just once i would like a U.S drama that i watch run its course without any interruption. i heard the next volume was called "fugitives" but didn't realise it was so soon

Hunter S.Thompson
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

so what the hell is going on with sylar? good guy? bad guy? make up ya damned mind! last 3 episodes have been awesome haven't they? still don't get why the eclipse effects things so much...

Hunter S.Thompson
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Finally caught up on the last three episodes (Eclipse Part 2 - Dual), and I'm reasonably pleased with how this volume turned out on two conditions.

1 -
SPOILER! (select to read)
Sylar
stays dead.

2 - They actually do the mutant thing right.

Oh wait, one more, 3 - Hiro gets his power back.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

So people actually like the crap that's coming out the past two months?

Sylar changes parents and allegiance faster than I can keep count of, we've seen like 4-5 premonitions or futures where the good guys die by the villains, by Peter, by Syllar, by Arthur...and most of them occur in the same room!

Parkman has been reduced to a total idiot this season, I REALLY miss how they handled him in season 1. Don't even get me started on Daphne, I thought Micah would dumb down the plot in season 1, but it's Daphne that dumbs down every sequence the already stupid Parkman is in.

Nathan was ambiguous in the past, but never like this. The dude changes his opinion on what to do what, three times per episode the past few episodes? Really disliking the hero\villain\self serving roles they alternate him to.

Tracy or whatever Ali is called right now...well, I never liked her. Not even Jessica.

Noah and Claire are as boring as always. EACH and every season we get a reason why Claire is in grave danger, then he fights passionately to save her. All the while she thinks she's independent and tough but in the end STILL runs to her daddy to thank him. I wish they kept him dead in season 2.

As for the damn comic book that got resurrected all the way from season 1...can't they JUST skim through the damn pages to see what to do next instead of pondering over 25 minutes on one panel?

Pfeeh, I'd write more but I'm in a hurry.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Yeah, the way Sylar was written over this season is the main reason I want him to just stay dead.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Sylar will be back, but it would be nice if they waited an entire season before they do it. Hopefully as a full time villain and not as a flip-flopper as well.

'Villains' was decent... not as good as Season 1, but better than Season 3. I couldn't believe the death count in the finale.

How long do you think it'll take for Nathan to get some Sentinels?