Your Latest Non-TF Toy Acquisitions

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
User avatar
Brendocon 2.0
Articles: 0
Posts: 1545
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: UK

Post by Brendocon 2.0 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:12 am

Can't wait for my X-case to turn up. V excited for it.

At the risk of turning this into a Marvel Legends news thread, SDCC is happening and there are REVEALS and I am EXCITE.

Next Spidey wave has Spider-UK (awesome - hopefully we'll get Spidey Noir in a future wave), black-suit Spidey (stunned it's taken this long), Green Goblin (rework of the recent Hobgoblin, as predicted, looks ace), the new Spidey 2099, Kamala Khan (not sure why, but not complaining) and the Jackal (furry-sculpted body which I wouldn't be surprised to see reused for Hank McCoy in a future wave).

But the most important piece of news of the day (the year?) is that 2017's first X-Men wave is going to include Dazzler.
http://marveltoynews.com/sdcc-2016-marv ... a-dazzler/

User avatar
Warcry
Articles: 0
Posts: 13684
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:10 am
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post by Warcry » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:20 pm

That Dazzler is amazing. I know there were rumours that they were planning to make her next year, but I figured they'd do the jumpsuit version as a cheap repaint to bring the next X-wave's costs down, like they did with Havok and Phoenix in the current wave. I was hoping for the original disco Dazzler, but didn't really expect it. And with a microphone, and roller skates, and bell bottoms, and that light effect? Brilliant!

(And is it just me, or does the head sculpt kind of look like Taylor Swift?)

I think the makeup of the whole wave was rumoured...according to Google it was Colossus, Polaris, Wolverine, Cyclops, Sunfire, Dazzler and Shatterstar (who?). I wonder if we'll see any of the others this weekend? Wolvie I'm guessing would be the new body done up in the yellow/blue/black scheme, which I'd be all over. Hopefully Cyclops would be one of his classic looks.

As for the others, I'm hyped for symbiote Spidey but not a huge fan of any of the other characters. I guess I could see Jackal being reused for Beast, though I'm not sure how well that'd work. I know he's been drawn very differently over the years, but the versions of Hank that people would actually want are a lot stockier than that.

User avatar
Brendocon 2.0
Articles: 0
Posts: 1545
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: UK

Post by Brendocon 2.0 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:14 pm

It's a shame they didn't mint the roller skates ahead of Speed Demon, but we can't have everything.
Warcry wrote:I think the makeup of the whole wave was rumoured...according to Google it was Colossus, Polaris, Wolverine, Cyclops, Sunfire, Dazzler and Shatterstar (who?). I wonder if we'll see any of the others this weekend? Wolvie I'm guessing would be the new body done up in the yellow/blue/black scheme, which I'd be all over. Hopefully Cyclops would be one of his classic looks.
Hopefully they're spreading reveals out across the entire weekend. They did Marvel Now Cyclops as part of the Jubilee wave and I think the Astonishing costume was in the Puck series, so I think a "classic" costume is a given. The Jim Lee 90s model would be ace.

There's a lot of room for variation in that wave. Polaris and Sunfire have been through multiple costumes. Colossus as a BAF would be groovy, though I think they might save that treatment for a Juggernaut Colossus a bit later down the line.

And Shatterstar would be awesome. Though hopefully it'll be the recent Peter David X-Factor Investigations version, rather than the Rob Liefield X-Force version.

Yeah, I think the Jackal mould as it is is too skinny for Hank, but I can certainly see the fur bits being recycled.

User avatar
Warcry
Articles: 0
Posts: 13684
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:10 am
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post by Warcry » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

I managed to eventually fix my Deadpool! After an ordeal that involved freezing it to make the glue brittle, and then when that didn't work using a hair dryer to soften up the plastic so that I could slip a little knife in there and hack away at it. Somehow I managed to not ruin the figure in the process.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:It's a shame they didn't mint the roller skates ahead of Speed Demon, but we can't have everything.
I'm kind of curious whether those are separate parts, or just the figure's feet.

Either way, the wider base that the skates give her are probably going to make the figure a dream to stand compared to some of the girls in the line.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:The Jim Lee 90s model would be ace.
That's what I'm hoping for too. I wouldn't be super upset if they did the X-Factor costume or the 70s/80s basic outfit either, they're all classics, but the 90s one is definitely my favourite.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:There's a lot of room for variation in that wave. Polaris and Sunfire have been through multiple costumes.
It's funny...the character listing and the amount of costume variants they've all got make this a wave where I could wind up either super stoked for the whole set, or m'eh about the entire thing. I'm assuming that in the end it'll wind up like the current wave, with half of them in the costumes I'd prefer and half of them not. But they've picked the right Dazzler at least, so they're off on the right track!
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Colossus as a BAF would be groovy, though I think they might save that treatment for a Juggernaut Colossus a bit later down the line.
When I first saw the listing I figured Colossus might be the BAF, but after having the current wave in hand and seeing how beefy Cable is, I don't think that would be necessary. They could make Poitr a big SOB and still sell him as a regular figure.

Assuming he's not, though, I wonder who the BAF would be? Apocalypse seems to be the popular choice, though personally I'd love to see Sauron or (in a crazy dream world) a Sentinel. Some people are cheering for a Nimrod, but I can't see how a triangle with limbs is going to translate well into toy form.

User avatar
Brendocon 2.0
Articles: 0
Posts: 1545
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: UK

Post by Brendocon 2.0 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Warcry wrote:Assuming he's not, though, I wonder who the BAF would be? Apocalypse seems to be the popular choice, though personally I'd love to see Sauron or (in a crazy dream world) a Sentinel. Some people are cheering for a Nimrod, but I can't see how a triangle with limbs is going to translate well into toy form.
Blob? Build-a-wheelchair Professor X? Funny third thing?

User avatar
HeavyArms
Protoform
Articles: 0
Posts: 1836
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Victoria, Australia

Post by HeavyArms » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Lego Nexo Knights 70331 Ultimate Macy.
Destruction is my specialty

User avatar
burnitall
Protoform
Articles: 0
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 2:22 am
Location: Washington

Post by burnitall » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Bandai model kit Stormtrooper. I was nervous about messing it up, but they're pretty easy to put together. And the figure is better than black series. I'm nervous about the ones that require actual painting, though, like Vader and Boba Fett.
Image

User avatar
Warcry
Articles: 0
Posts: 13684
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:10 am
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post by Warcry » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:38 am

Well, that was quick.

Wouldn't have guessed "Warlock" in a million years.

Cylclops looks great. Sunfire too. Polaris is cool. Not so sure about that modern Colossus, though. The design's a bit busy for me.

And what's with the visible pegs in the shoulders?

User avatar
Brendocon 2.0
Articles: 0
Posts: 1545
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: UK

Post by Brendocon 2.0 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:49 am

Self thinks Warlock looks awesome!

Hopefully this means we'll get some of the other New Mutants at some point, too, as I think at the moment the only one we've got is Magik in her Marvel Now gear in a convention exclusive set.

Presumably there's going to be at least one more character in this wave too, as a BAF that size spread across five figures seems a little unlikely.

Some other pics here

Polaris looks great (and she's got proper feet, no silly high heel nonsense). Sunfire and Cyclops are exactly what I'd want from them.

Colossus looks nice and imposing. Not keen on the costume, and also not sure about MTN describing a look he hasn't had for five years as "modern" (especially the way comics move nowadays). An Extraordinary-style bearded Colossus would have been awesome, though.

Thinking about it, they're giving us quite a spread of costume styles. Jim Lee's Rogue and Cyclops. 70s Sunfire and Phoenix. 80s Wolverine and Dazzler. Shadowcat, Colossus and Iceman from the Manifest Destiny era or thereabouts. Havok and Cable from Marvel Now.

Polaris I can't pin down without doing a shit-load of research. Again, MTN says that's the "classic" look, but I think it might actually be the circa-2007 costume from the Shi'ar Empire/War of Kings stuff.

Either way, it's actually a really good spread, so whatever "your" X-Men era is, it's represented in some way.

[EDIT] In other news, the three duplicates/unwanted figures in my Abomination case just sold for £100 (after deducting eBay fees and postage), giving me a net outlay of £55 on the five figures (and BAF) that I kept. Winner!

User avatar
Warcry
Articles: 0
Posts: 13684
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:10 am
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post by Warcry » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Self thinks Warlock looks awesome!
Not a fan myself, but good news for those that are, I suppose. To be honest I've never really been hooked by any of the New Mutants aside from Magik, and in her case it was her own miniseries that did it. They just don't seem to have much personality or likeability, at least in the early stuff I read. All of them wearing the generic "uniform" outfits probably doesn't help much either, so at least Warlock has a unique look going for him.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Hopefully this means we'll get some of the other New Mutants at some point, too, as I think at the moment the only one we've got is Magik in her Marvel Now gear in a convention exclusive set.
Would like to see a Sunspot if they did him in "using powers" mode, though I'm not sure how they'd accomplish that in plastic.

Others, though? Maybe Magik, but I could take it or leave it.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Presumably there's going to be at least one more character in this wave too, as a BAF that size spread across five figures seems a little unlikely.
Rumour was that they'd be including Shatterstar and another Wolverine, and the rumours were dead on about Dazzler, Polaris, Cyclops, Colossus and Sunfire, so I think it's safe to expect to see both of them eventually.

But no matter who else is or isn't included, hopefully Cyclops is packed two-per-case to ward of the scalpers that'll otherwise be circling him like vultures when the wave is first released.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Colossus looks nice and imposing. Not keen on the costume, and also not sure about MTN describing a look he hasn't had for five years as "modern" (especially the way comics move nowadays). An Extraordinary-style bearded Colossus would have been awesome, though.
"Modern" seems to be used more as a slur than accurate commentary when it comes to X-Men stuff these days, so I'd assume what he meant was "boo it's not the one I want, stupid new stuff!" Though I'm not sure what he means by the 90s costume. Wasn't he wearing his original outfit in the 90s? Or is the dude pining for the pants-and-wifebeater look from the cartoon?

Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy with this look if not for the giant arrow pointing to his crotch. The black really breaks up what would otherwise be a neat, simple design.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Either way, it's actually a really good spread, so whatever "your" X-Men era is, it's represented in some way.
Can't say that I'd expect very many people to consider anything from the last decadeor so worth of books "their" X-Men. With the massive decline of the comic industry I'd think most new fans who got recruited in the 2000s came in via the movies or the more recent cartoons, and would consider that "their" X-Men. I'd imagine many 2000s fans have never even read the comics, just like many of the 90s fans were fans of the show and nothing else.

User avatar
Brendocon 2.0
Articles: 0
Posts: 1545
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: UK

Post by Brendocon 2.0 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Warcry wrote:Not a fan myself, but good news for those that are, I suppose. To be honest I've never really been hooked by any of the New Mutants aside from Magik, and in her case it was her own miniseries that did it. They just don't seem to have much personality or likeability, at least in the early stuff I read. All of them wearing the generic "uniform" outfits probably doesn't help much either, so at least Warlock has a unique look going for him.
My affection for most of the characters comes from stuff they went on to do later. Wolfsbane and Siryn from their time in X-Factor Investigations. Boom Boom from Nextwave. Sunspot from his current Avengers role, etc.
"Modern" seems to be used more as a slur than accurate commentary when it comes to X-Men stuff these days, so I'd assume what he meant was "boo it's not the one I want, stupid new stuff!"
This is probably true. And made even more amusing by the aforementioned fact that "classic" Polaris is from about 2007. Though to be fair I'd take pretty much anything published between 2005 and the present over most of the stuff from the mid/late 90s.
Though I'm not sure what he means by the 90s costume. Wasn't he wearing his original outfit in the 90s? Or is the dude pining for the pants-and-wifebeater look from the cartoon?
As far as I know. Unless he wants Colossus from his time in Magneto's Acolytes, of course... o_0
Can't say that I'd expect very many people to consider anything from the last decadeor so worth of books "their" X-Men. With the massive decline of the comic industry I'd think most new fans who got recruited in the 2000s came in via the movies or the more recent cartoons, and would consider that "their" X-Men. I'd imagine many 2000s fans have never even read the comics, just like many of the 90s fans were fans of the show and nothing else.
I know many people who've come into the comics in the past decade or so, both as kids and as adults. Either having their interest raised through the movies, or simply because they've seen that critical darlings like Brubaker, Fraction and Gillen worked on the book. Lots of folk in my LCS are 20somethings who've come on board since Marvel Now. The X-books' convoluted publishing history is more of a barrier to new readers than having been introduced to the characters through the movies, I've found.

Or maybe I'm the one who's wrong and my sample is skewed. Maybe we'll never live to see a figure of Pixie, Anole or Rockslide. Or Mercury. Or Goldballs. GOLDBALLS.

And I don't know what you mean by the decline of the comics industry. All Hail Megatron sold a million copies and More Than Meets the Eye regularly cracks the Comixology top 50. YOU KNOW THIS. :o

User avatar
Warcry
Articles: 0
Posts: 13684
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:10 am
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post by Warcry » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:My affection for most of the characters comes from stuff they went on to do later. Wolfsbane and Siryn from their time in X-Factor Investigations. Boom Boom from Nextwave. Sunspot from his current Avengers role, etc.
Fair enough. I know a lot of the characters graduate to do other things in other titles but I've never actually seen any of them, beyond Wolfsbane cameoing with X-Factor in the 90s show.

Rahne is actually probably my favourite character of the bunch after Magik, but also easily the worst when it comes to making a toy of her, unless they break out the old Animorphs design team...
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:This is probably true. And made even more amusing by the aforementioned fact that "classic" Polaris is from about 2007.
Do most people even care about Polaris enough to care which costume she's in? She seems to be pretty far down on the totem pole, so as long as she's green a lot of folks probably look at her and think "yeah, that's what I remember" and don't look any further. As long as she's not in her X-Factor duds she's probably close enough for most people, even if it's technically a newer design.

But yes, in the context of complaining about "modern" Colossus it's pretty funny.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:I know many people who've come into the comics in the past decade or so, both as kids and as adults. Either having their interest raised through the movies, or simply because they've seen that critical darlings like Brubaker, Fraction and Gillen worked on the book. Lots of folk in my LCS are 20somethings who've come on board since Marvel Now. The X-books' convoluted publishing history is more of a barrier to new readers than having been introduced to the characters through the movies, I've found.
I don't mean to deny that there are any new fans coming to the comics these days (though many of the ones brought in by the movies would fall into my "see the films as their X-Men" category). It's just that I wouldn't think they make up a huge slice of the fandom.

It's purely a numbers game. Comics probably reached ten, maybe twenty times as many sets of eyes in the old days, between the much higher direct sales and the fact that cheap reprints of older stories were grocery store fodder everywhere you looked. And younger eyes, too. How many kids under ten are reading comics these days compared to back in the 80s? And that matters a lot, because your first exposure to something usually shapes how you see it going forward, and what parts of the franchise you identify with (case in point: I met the X-Men through the 90s show and cheap black-and-white reprints of the late-70s books). These days kids are more likely to meet them first through the movies than anything else, and that has to be shaping how (most) of the younger generation view the franchise.

Then you have to factor in the declining popularity of the series in general. Then, they were Marvel's flagship franchise, surpassing even Spider-Man in popularity. Now they'd have to scratch and claw to get into the top five.

None of which is to say that I don't think the series is popular or important anymore, but if you did a fandom census I think it would skew a lot older than, say, characters who've popped up in the Avengers movies (smash hits compared to X-Men's overall milder successes) or heavily-hyped characters like Captain Marvel or Spider-Gwen. Much like how G1 kids are still the biggest demographic of the Transformers fandom, I'd imagine the biggest demo of X-Men fans are still those who got into the series in the 80s/early 90s boom years. I mean, I could be totally wrong but that's the purely unscientific read I've always gotten on things.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:And I don't know what you mean by the decline of the comics industry. All Hail Megatron sold a million copies and More Than Meets the Eye regularly cracks the Comixology top 50. YOU KNOW THIS. :o
In spite of McCarthy trolling this site to the contrary, I would be surprised if you got anywhere near one million even if you combined all the print and digital sales for all 16 issues of AHM and the TPBs.

User avatar
Brendocon 2.0
Articles: 0
Posts: 1545
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: UK

Post by Brendocon 2.0 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Warcry wrote:In spite of McCarthy trolling this site to the contrary, I would be surprised if you got anywhere near one million even if you combined all the print and digital sales for all 16 issues of AHM and the TPBs.
Each issue sold a million and if you say otherwise you're a liar. :o

Bl***ingc**l have got a grainy photo of what's supposedly a Sue Storm 6" Legends figure due out next year (with HERBIE), so make of that what you will.

BUT ANYWAY MY X-MENS HAVE ARRIVED WOOHOO.

A few sloppy paint apps here and there, which is disappointing but pretty much to be expected at this stage.

Might get some flight stands for Phoenix and Rogue. Former will definitely look better in the air. Really impressed by Rogue, though I'm not sure about the tops of her boots being separate pieces.

Kitty's fairly straightforward. I like how Lockheed can sit on her shoulder. Didn't realise the uniform is black rather than dark blue, though. Always had a weird attachment to the generic X-uniform, I think it's because it's exactly that - a uniform. Creates more of a team dynamic than everyone being in their own gear.

I like the variety of facial looks across the trio. Phoenix has a proper vacant neutral above-it-all stare going on.

Cable's nice and imposing. Really grizzled look to him. Not my favourite choice of costume, but I can live with it.

Wolverine's ace. He's sized really well and that ab crunch lets him get down nice and low. There is a bit of a lump on his chin though, and I'm not sure if it's a flaw or intent. Boo.

Really like what they've pulled off with Havok. It's not the ridiculous all-black silly headdress look that made the character such a hit with 7 year old me, but in the absence of that I'll definitely take the one who was in charge of an Avengers squad and giving Captain America orders. Shame that whole thing got lost in the creative changeover and summer event shuffle...

I'm not a huge fan of the Manifest Destiny Jack Frost look for Iceman, but they've done a killer job with it anyway. Absolutely superb toy, just missing an ice slide. Admittedly it's because Pizza Spidey's an ace toy, and while the joints are a little loose here, the basic quality's still there.

And Deadpool is just weaponstastic.

Juggernaut's ****ing amazing. I really feel like I could beat an intruder to death with him. And I've finally freed Onslaught from the grips of the Red Skull and given him a proper head. HOORAY.

Now where's my ****ing Dazzler already, it's been days since that was announced. NEED NOW.

User avatar
Warcry
Articles: 0
Posts: 13684
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:10 am
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post by Warcry » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:32 am

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Bl***ingc**l have got a grainy photo of what's supposedly a Sue Storm 6" Legends figure due out next year (with HERBIE), so make of that what you will.
I've seen the pic you're talking about on another even more disreputable site that that one. It's good news for F4 fans I guess, though I wouldn't number myself among them. I could get on board with a nice Thing or Doctor Doom, since they've got neat designs, but I can't bring myself to care too much about the plain-jane humans of the group.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Might get some flight stands for Phoenix and Rogue. Former will definitely look better in the air. Really impressed by Rogue, though I'm not sure about the tops of her boots being separate pieces.
It definitely makes Phoenix a lot more tolerable.

Image

And I'd imagine it would look even better with an actual stand rather than a ghetto rigged coat hanger. :)
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Kitty's fairly straightforward. I like how Lockheed can sit on her shoulder. Didn't realise the uniform is black rather than dark blue, though. Always had a weird attachment to the generic X-uniform, I think it's because it's exactly that - a uniform. Creates more of a team dynamic than everyone being in their own gear.
I like the uniforms in the comics, but I think they'd get boring awful fast in toy form. Plus, I grew up with the 90s show and late 70s comics where everyone had their own bright outfits, so going all paramilitary is a bit strange for me.
Brendocon 2.0 wrote:I'm not a huge fan of the Manifest Destiny Jack Frost look for Iceman, but they've done a killer job with it anyway. Absolutely superb toy, just missing an ice slide. Admittedly it's because Pizza Spidey's an ace toy, and while the joints are a little loose here, the basic quality's still there.
Can't agree with you on this one. In theory it should be great but mine is just so loose that it's a real deal-breaker. Even tightening the joints with clear coat only served to elevate him from "impossible to pose" to "really annoying". I like the design (definitely prefer this sort of "man-shaped block of ice" look to the old-school "guy covered in snow") but the execution is all sorts of off. And even though I said initially that Jean was worse, at least she looks right in a flying pose. Bobby's a figure that I want to pose dynamically and I just can't, and it's frustrating. :(

Glad to see someone likes Havok, though! I just can't get behind him not having that stupidly gigantic headpiece. I've read some stuff with him in it, and do like the general idea of the character, but "dumb hat" is still just about his only truly recognizable trait for me. Well, aside from "hiding out in Australia banging his brother's wife instead of trying to rescue his own girlfriend from brainwashed slavery". A swell dude, that Havok.

User avatar
Brendocon 2.0
Articles: 0
Posts: 1545
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: UK

Post by Brendocon 2.0 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Warcry wrote:I've seen the pic you're talking about on another even more disreputable site that that one. It's good news for F4 fans I guess, though I wouldn't number myself among them. I could get on board with a nice Thing or Doctor Doom, since they've got neat designs, but I can't bring myself to care too much about the plain-jane humans of the group.
I've just seen the image again on a video recap of the SDCC reveals, so presumably it was snuck in at one of the panels. Surprised it didn't get wider coverage, given the FF have been notable by their complete absence from the "Inifinite series" relaunched wave.

It definitely makes Phoenix a lot more tolerable.
Initial thought was "holy **** how big are those Galactica cases" then i realised those are Classics jets not MP. :o
I like the uniforms in the comics, but I think they'd get boring awful fast in toy form.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want Wolverine or Banshee in that garb or anything. But there are certain characters for whom the uniform works better than others. Though tbf I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of a New X-Men set with everyone in leather...

Re Bobby I've had no problems at all getting some ace poses out of him, so maybe there are QC issues on just how loose those joints are.

I possibly just ordered the SDCC Raft set, solely because it only worked out marginally more expensive than trying to buy Enchantress and Purple Man individually and hopefully I'll be able to move the other stuff on with reasonable ease.

User avatar
Denyer
Articles: 2
Posts: 32388
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2000 4:00 am
Contact:

Post by Denyer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Warcry wrote:URL=http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/gbehr ... u.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

And I'd imagine it would look even better with an actual stand rather than a ghetto rigged coat hanger. :)
Neat. I think that's me enabled when they get into wider circulation.

User avatar
HeavyArms
Protoform
Articles: 0
Posts: 1836
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Victoria, Australia

Post by HeavyArms » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Lego Nexo Knights 70314 Beast Master's Chaos Chariot - Bought it during a five-day sale.

Lego City 60130 Prison Island - Paid off a lay-by.
Destruction is my specialty

User avatar
HeavyArms
Protoform
Articles: 0
Posts: 1836
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Victoria, Australia

Post by HeavyArms » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Mega Bloks Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party Wagon - Picked up from Big W.

Lego Collectible Mini-figure Wrestling Champion (Ultimate Warrior) - Bought from eBay.
Destruction is my specialty

User avatar
HeavyArms
Protoform
Articles: 0
Posts: 1836
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Victoria, Australia

Post by HeavyArms » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes 76053 Batman: Gotham City Cycle Chase - Bought from Big W as a tie-in to the Suicide Squad movie.

Lego DC Comics Starfire from 76035 Jokerland - Probably won't get the set proper, so I'm just getting a couple of the mini-figs separately.

Mega Bloks Call Of Duty APC Invasion - Came in from Amazon, never saw it locally so Amazon was the only good option.
Destruction is my specialty

User avatar
HeavyArms
Protoform
Articles: 0
Posts: 1836
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Victoria, Australia

Post by HeavyArms » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Lego City 60131 Crooks Island - Bought from Target.

Lego Star Wars 75140 Resistance Troop Transporter - Paid off lay-by at K-Mart.
Destruction is my specialty

Post Reply