[The video game thread]

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Clogs
Articles: 0

Re: [The video game thread]

Post by Clogs » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:22 pm

I’ve honestly not bought any new games since I started playing World of Warcraft at the very end of the Draenor storyline, so this is a bit of a fake post... But I just wanted to ask if anyone is playing Shadowlands? It’d be nice to find out if there’s anyone with toons on Madoran/Dawnbringer who’d consider friending-up and going to kill some stuffs :wave:

For the record, my main is a Vengeance DH. I’m not sure I’ll ever M+ as I’m really a filthy casual, but I do swing a pretty mean warglaive, if I say so myself.

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:41 am

Pachi Pachi on a Roll: Under normal circumstances, I probably would have given this game a pass. Unfortunately, getting physical games for my Vita is getting harder, what with Sony announcing that they’re going to stop making carts in the Asian market, which was the last place they were making them. So I got a pachinko game for the Vita from PlayAsia. And you get a limited edition box, soundtrack, and my copy is 850 of 1000.

Eh. Collecting games isn’t so bad, really.

Sades
Location: I just took a DNA test turns out I'm 100% sick of this meme

Post by Sades » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:17 pm

Clogs wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:22 pm
I’ve honestly not bought any new games since I started playing World of Warcraft at the very end of the Draenor storyline, so this is a bit of a fake post... But I just wanted to ask if anyone is playing Shadowlands? It’d be nice to find out if there’s anyone with toons on Madoran/Dawnbringer who’d consider friending-up and going to kill some stuffs :wave:

For the record, my main is a Vengeance DH. I’m not sure I’ll ever M+ as I’m really a filthy casual, but I do swing a pretty mean warglaive, if I say so myself.

I play Final Fantasy XIV Online, when I can be bothered to renew my subscription. But I've been wanting to play WoW for awhile. I used to play, for a brief period of time right around the time Burning Crusade came out so I have no idea what the game is like right now. If I get around to buying it, and you don't mind guiding a newb (I didn't play long enough to count as anything other than) around I'll give you a poke :swirly:

Clogs

Post by Clogs » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:22 am

Sades wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:17 pm
If I get around to buying it, and you don't mind guiding a newb (I didn't play long enough to count as anything other than) around I'll give you a poke :swirly:
Absolutely! :up: :up: :up:

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:58 am

I've completed one full round of the main game of Resident Evil 0, I've also done a couple of runs through the Leech Hunter mode and currently working through the Wesker mode version of the main game.