What's on your refridgerator?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Auros and Sades; are these particular um... dotty things you get in packs from a craft shop of muliple colours? I'd love to try it too, maybe of people as well in a Commodore 64 graphical style of Picard, Sting etc. It looks like more fun than video games.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Sades wrote:I'm going to attempt a few Chrono Trigger characters, and eventually a few of my favourite scenes from the game.
I was going to do a Crono a while back, but then I had to order more beads and then I forgot about it until I just read your post.

Slag, these are the little fuse beads that you get from craft shops, put on pegboards, and then iron together. From what I read online, they're even more popular and easy to find in Europe than North America.