What's on your refridgerator?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Clay

What's on your refridgerator?

Post by Clay »

I have: lolcat poetry magnets; an art print from a college friend; thank-you notes from Osku, numbat, and Notabot; a picture that's Notabot's daughter wanted to write to Kentucky; Led Zeppelin magnets; a picture of a deceased friend; a color-by-numbers given to me by a recovering stroke sufferer in a nursing home while I was doing pet therapy with the cat; and a picture of me at the Magic House in St. Louis when I was 7.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/ ... sey001.jpg
Sades

Post by Sades »

I totally just took a picture, but just realised I won't be able to post it. Three out of our five fridge magnets are naked ladies.

Our fridge is pretty boring, anyway. I might be bothered to do some editing later.

oh- three nekkid lady magnets, a Games Workshop magnet, a giant grey Autobot symbol magnet, and a flier for Planet Organic.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Don't have the time to take a pic but its mostly magnets from take out an AC/DC logo and a miny Starscream
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

About a year and a half's worth of artwork from the children, a few words from magnetic poetry (not enough to make a sentence, just a few of the kids' favorites), the shopping list (CRITICAL and makes things so easy to just add to it when I realize we're low on jam, then tear it off when we go to the Big City), an oven timer, and a few random magnetic clips for chip bags.

On top of the fridge we have 3 buckets of Halloween/parade/Easter candy that we dole out to the children slowly over the year, then hand it all out at Halloween to rotate stock. Great system!

And Clay, my daughter will be quite honored to see her art on someone else's fridge!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

The entire left side is covered in magnets my wife collects whenever she goes somewhere. The other side has a laminated clipping of our wedding announcement, the grocery list pad, and some random other magnets. The front has a Spiderman figure with magnetic feet, pictures of random family members (mostly second stringers), a note I left at 5:07 in November 2006 when I went to stand in line for the Wii, and the awesome magnets pictured below that we made this summer.

Sades

Post by Sades »

The Dragon Warrior sprite magnet made me make a noise that is as close to squeeing as I'll ever get.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I could hook you up with one if you want. That's probably the easiest one to make. I made a second racoon Mario to put on my file cabinet at school.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Ooh, I've googled, discovered and made mental plans for making Christmas gifts on the cheap already. Thanks for the thought though, and definitely thanks for the ideas! :)
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Its impossible to beat Auros....

Top of the fridge has some Clerks Animated Series vinyl magnets, some Totoro and the Catbus ones, various Nightmare Before Xmas, Shinkansen, Betty Page fanclub, pictures of the kids from Valentines Day, and a few random notes/reminders/business cards.

Bottom half has my daughters farm magnets, Hello Kitty magnet, and a few of her many letters that are scattered across the house.
Sir Auros wrote:I could hook you up with one if you want. That's probably the easiest one to make. I made a second racoon Mario to put on my file cabinet at school.
Can you make a Black Mage from Final Fantasy? :halo:
Selkadoom

wow

Post by Selkadoom »

Sir Auros wrote:I could hook you up with one if you want. That's probably the easiest one to make. I made a second racoon Mario to put on my file cabinet at school.
Wow Auros. You win Hands down. I don't mean to impose but a Luigi version of Racoon Mario would be nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Dear Mr. Clay,
That is so neat that my picture is still on your refrigerator. If you want another, let me know. :wall::up:
From,
SARAH age 5
Clay

Post by Clay »

Notabot wrote:Dear Mr. Clay,
That is so neat that my picture is still on your refrigerator. If you want another, let me know. :wall::up:
From,
SARAH age 5
The heart, it melts.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Our fridge (my wife and I that is) is cluttered with stuff. At the top we have a magnetic marker board for writing down when bills are due, then we have a smattering of magnets from various locales we have been on vacation to. We also have several other random magnets that hold up useful coupons and pics of family and friends we get 'round Christmas time... Though none of it is as cool as Auros' 8-bit works of art...
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

My refrigerator was multiple layered clutter. I cleaned it out a month ago and looks just dandy. It contains pics of friends and family, phone numbers for our favorite places to eat, and magnets with slogans on them like "Got Milk?"
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

There's nothing on my fridge at the moment, except for an odd red stain that will not come off no matter what.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Pictures of our friends' babies, a photo of Dilated Peoples, an article entitled "Rules for the Perfect Wife," some inexplicable luchador masks, etc.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Auros, you've created a monster.

Or, rightly, I've created a monster... judging by this image. A monster that took away almost ten hours of my life... But those ten hours were oddly satisfying.

This is so fun!

inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

My fridge door used to have a very interesting mould round the handle but I think it's all gone now... the nice thing about working with food is knowing you can do just about anything to it and it won't kill people. In most cases.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Sadie, that's awesome. I've avoided 16-bit graphics because I knew they'd create much larger creations, but that Bowser is colossal. I've been so busy with school and some house projects that I haven't made anything new lately.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I'm going to attempt a few Chrono Trigger characters, and eventually a few of my favourite scenes from the game.