Kayaks vs. Canoes

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

Which is better?

Kayak
67%
Canoe
33%

Total votes: 6

Sir Auros

Kayaks vs. Canoes

Post by Sir Auros »

Do you pick the sleek, virtually uncapsizable awesomeness of a kayak, or the dumpy, accident-prone dumbassery of a canoe?
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Canoe. More room to put your stuff, less claustrophobic, and it's really fun (when you don't have stuff in it) to tip the canoe on purpose and hide under it while pretending you're a secret agent infiltrating the unsuspecting enemy 4-H camp.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

If kayak's are so good how come Chief O'Brien was always capsizing and doing his shoulder in? Despite on riding on a hologram one?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Kayaks. By far. As Sades quite rightly points out, they're sleeker, more agile, more fun in every way. And O'Brien was always doing his shoulder in because he was a middle aged unfit hack*. He did his shoulder in playing darts for God's sake.

-Ss

*Exageration used to improve my arguement. O'Brien is actually awesome in every way bar this one.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Sades

Post by Sades »

Sixswitch wrote:As Sades quite rightly points out
0_o

o_0

0_o

... Free mustache rides! \o/
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!