Happy New Year!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Happy New Year!

Post by Sades »

Out with the old, in with the new!

We will have booze (after baby bedtime, of course), a veggie platter, an uncomfortable couch to crash on and turkey tomorrow, so come on over!*

*please note this is not an actual invitation. Don't come over. :p

Have a gooder peeps, be safe!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Not yet! New year is on 30. of january.

Who cares of you western people, there are 1.3 billion of us....

Happy new year! We just heared some distant fireworks, i guess from the bund. Anyway, no party of fireworks in the neighborhood, all chinese and we watched a movie, drankbwine after baby went to bed.
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Sades

Post by Sades »

We are a wild and crazy bunch. I had one mixed girlie drink and then I was ready for bed.

It was 10 o'clock. So, I napped until 11:30, watched some NYE programming on TV and spent the next 20 minutes after midnight telling bad "x has been going on all year so far!" jokes.

Hound is just as wild and crazy. He fell asleep wearing the Tom Baker scarf I bought him for Christmas while playing Final Fantasy III on my DS. he's so fricking cute <3

My Chunky Monkey (not Hound, the OTHER Chunky Monkey) has been sleeping all year so far. Takes after her mum!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

It is the new year wooooooooooo

bit damp so far.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Yeah, apart from tomorrow daytime (and don't really trust the Met Office), forecast's looking pretty wet here for the next week or so.

Hope everyone had / is having a good one.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Sades wrote: Hound is just as wild and crazy. He fell asleep wearing the Tom Baker scarf I bought him for Christmas

Ohhh, which one? The multi-coloured iconic version or the really hardcore fan 50 shades of red series 18 one? I've always been partial to the red myself.

I spent New Years re-establishing my manly drinking powers.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Clay

Post by Clay »

I made it to 10pm.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Went over to a friend's house and was the only one there who didn't try the punch made out of 98% liquor and still generally enjoyed myself.

It did, however, reinforce the reasons why playing complicated board games with the buzzed can be all kinds of interesting.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I got royally, despicably drunk, as per usual.
I like bears.
Sades

Post by Sades »

inflatable dalek wrote:Ohhh, which one? The multi-coloured iconic version or the really hardcore fan 50 shades of red series 18 one? I've always been partial to the red myself.
The one that isn't red.

I don't even care for this particular Doctor but I want to steal it...