Anyone ever sold anything to someone from Italy and not wanted to Jenny Sparks the whole country?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Anyone ever sold anything to someone from Italy and not wanted to Jenny Sparks the whole country?

Post by Cliffjumper »

They don't bother ****ing reading descriptions, their postal service is exclusively staffed by thieves, they're needy ****s and they're obsessed with tracking numbers. Should all be strung up in town squares the ****ing lot of them. Or at least the entire country should be block-banned from buying stuff online.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I bet they know who directed You Only Live Twice though.

I think the next time I do Ebay I'll just have British sales only, I'm sure there are many nice and sensible sane non-UK buyers who actually read descriptions but none of the buggers ever want to buy any of my stuff.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Yep, i have sold car parts and it worked quite well. But i havr to admit i do not prefer selling abroad, as the package is too far away to handle negative feedback cheap and quick if the guy has complaints.

It is more risk and most likely just have to accept negative feedback.

Oh, never sell to china. 3 out of 4 packages we got ( christmas) never arrive.
Some china postman in munchimg on my cookies and wearing my socks.
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

LOL

These days almost nobody reads descriptions. Quick glance at pictures---quick glance at Buy it now Price, click on the BiN button, voila.

Unlike the vast majority of every board I've ever been, I actually feel for the poor Italians.

An outrageous customs fee on anything they import, a postal service so corrupt packages get lost fifteen times a day, and the entire world doesn't want to deal with them.

If I knew my postal system was so bad, you'd bet I'd ask for tracking numbers RIGHT away.

Never shipped there, of course... :lol:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.