Any other Gmail users having issues lately?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Notabot

Any other Gmail users having issues lately?

Post by Notabot »

My Gmail account has been very hit and miss lately when I use it. It'll hang when trying to load, give me a message that my mail can't be sent right now, and other long delays and failures. The thing of it is, though, it's only about half the time. Other times, it flies right through like usual. Google calendar has no problems, no other website is giving me fits, just my gmail account.
Anyone else having this, or is it just me?
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

I just checked mine and it works fine, maybe it's because I switched to the Google Chrome web browser. :eyebrow: :|
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Mine works fine. One question though. Which browser are you using? My home computer has Firefox and recently we have some hard time using it. Even IE works better. :eyebrow: I'm too lazy to figure out why and since I use both IE and Chrome at my office, I'm considering putting Chrome on my home computer and remove Firefox.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I'm using Firefox, and I am starting to question it. It seems to freeze up a lot lately for several seconds, then pop back to work. I haven't had any gmail problems today, but the day is yet young.
DavidJones
Protoform

Post by DavidJones »

The problem I'm having is that too many 'legit' emails end up in spam. Hope google fixes this again soon.