Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
GBaxter wrote:Which Transformer are you (seriously or humorously) most like and please say why?
- Skywarp (capabilities include teleportation and stealth) and Dirge (gives everything and everyone - including his fellow Deceps and Seekers - the creeps, however, I'm really bothered by that nosecone head of his that he, Thrust and Ramjet have; it reminds me of some hoods that are worn by some well-known extremist cults out here in the Real World ... ) from the Decepticon Seeker Core
- Long Haul (hard-working, often ends up pulling others' weights and is often taken advantage of ), Hook (snobby perfectionist to a certain degree) and Mixmaster (mad scientist who loves chemistry and is completely nuts) of the Constructicons
- Blast Off (loves aerospace travel and is highly egotistical) and Swindle of the Combaticons
- Cosmos (fascination with UFOs and aerospace travel again), Seaspray (fascination with hovercraft and things that fly just above any surfaces), Huffer (affinity 4 those old-skool Fr8teliner/Internat'l cabover trucks and yeah, I might complain and whine to some degree) and Gears (grumpy, old individual ) of the mini-Autobots
- Hound, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker, Skidz, Hoist, Jazz (:afro:), Mirage, Tracks and Sideswipe (who was not only my first Autobot action figure, but also my first transformer, period) from the Autobot Defense Core
- Blaster - the Autobot Communicator (loves rock n' roll and I'm sure many other types of music , too; just simply 2 cool )
- Silverbolt - captain of the Aerobots; tries to be a strong, diplomatic team leader while fighting his own acrophobic tendancies
3. Polycephalic Quintesson Scientists/Judges (As dark and sinister as these alien beings are, they still seem appealing to me. After all, they seek pleasure in building and exploiting their own creations in various ways along with being very entrepreneurial and professional.)
4. Wreck-Gar and his fellow Junkions - 'We talk TV and radio; do you talk TV and radio? Now you know the rest of the story ...'
5. Space Team Minicons and Sea Team Minicons - I don't know; I guess I like rare and unusual stuff.
6. Any and all Transformer Pretenders - especially those that appear Human ( like terminators )
- Auntie Slag
- Posts: 4816
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 4:00 am
- Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Location: Cambridge, UK
Guzzle: I think the tech spec says he got his name because he consumes a lot of fuel. I tend to drink a lot of tea.
"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr
“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie