Happy Holidays fellow humans

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Happy Holidays fellow humans

Post by Sades »

That's all. Hope it's all going well. :swirly:
Warcry

Re: Happy Holidays fellow humans

Post by Warcry »

The Google bot must feel so left out. :(

I hope everyone has a good holiday. Here's hoping that everyone's kids are happy with what Santa brings!

My son was so excited today that he was literally bouncing off the walls by bedtime.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Have a good Wednesday [delete as applicable]

Let's see if this still works..

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Warcry wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:00 amHere's hoping that everyone's kids are happy with what Santa brings!

My son was so excited today that he was literally bouncing off the walls by bedtime.
Yeah, kids and grandparents time. I think I've got a second nephew due not far into next year but as all of our kids have paws, scales or a shell it's been a fairly quiet (and somewhat ill) one.

The CoF "fix" of Cruelty and the Beast is rather good. And I've built that Jerac-style LEGO dreadnought I'd tried out first in LDD.

Hope everyone had fun. :)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Honestly I think our cats enjoyed the day as much as any of the people in the house. They had so many boxes and bags to hide in, and so much wrapping paper to claw up!

Overall the holiday was good. Things were low-stress aside from an over-tired four year old at the end of the day. My mother-in-law didn't even ruin the family dinner by talking shit about Jews, for once!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Christmas was good, but my blocked up ears can **** off.
Sades

Post by Sades »

No bots allowed! (irony ho ho etc etc)

Our cat got a stocking, she was so happy she was literally rolling in her new toys. It was adorable.

Happy New Year!
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

We had a quiet one this year, as it's been a bit rough with for my girlfriend with her uncle and gran passing this year. I liked it. It was nice just to spend it having a restful, low key time. The cats enjoyed all the fuss, too :)

Happy new year to you all! The future space year of 2020! Not quite as envisioned in Machine Man!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Yup. I hear that. My mum passed away last January. Christmas was her favourite holiday. It was a bit rough as there are other family with health issues we're worried about atm and we had to stay in the city instead of going to my dad's this year but it turned out okay. Even if the 6 year old did wake us up at 5:30 in the morning. :laugh:
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I'm sorry to hear that Sades. Hope things pick up for your family this year :) We went out for New Year and both have monstrous hangovers today. I did dancing! It was great :)