Thank you

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Re: Thank you

Post by StoneCold Skywarp » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Hound wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 am
I remember that glass! That was from one of the OTFCCs that I was at so that glass was, I think, meant to be from Scout, Flec, Jinrai, Garand and me.
I had a sneaking feeling you were involved but wasn't 100% sure. Memory and time not being what it was and all that (rum) in between times.
Sades wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:18 am
You can thank me again Warp, I'm okay with that.
Thank you. You've never been far away even if we go months without communicating. I know I can count on your friendship.

Sades

Post by Sades » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:00 am

Aww man, I was being facetious but now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You sir are a cool human bean. :wave:

angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:29 pm

Those early 2000s drink-ups will always be dear memories, back in the days when everyone thought I was crazy for inviting a bunch of internet "strangers" round to my place and I'd definitely get murdered. Likewise I've been a bit crap at staying in touch with most people, I still see Jetfire every time I'm back in England, but I still consider everyone I met here friends and hope that it's mutual, despite my being very in and out. I'd love to hit up one of the big cons if timing ever allows.

StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:41 pm

angloconvoy wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:29 pm
I'd love to hit up one of the big cons if timing ever allows.
I'm giving serious consideration to hitting up TFNation next year (if it goes ahead) with a few of the guys I know that go down there.