[New RPG] Saving Magnus

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Springer85
Protoform

Saving Magnus

Post by Springer85 »

In case you haven't read it yet, Magnus is being held captive in Kaon and is in need of a rescue. I'm looking for mechs that would like to join Jazz and Rapido in their attempt to resuce him.

Not looking for a big unit. Two or three additional mechs should be enough I think :)

Anyway, let me know! I'll have Jazz contact you in the RPG. :up:
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Hi :D

Count Hytherion in - he'd be glad to jump into the fray AND - this is the kind of thing he's built for.

Also, when things go pear shaped... you'll have some BIG help with the extraction... if you want :)

Heck, if you want a fun insertion, could use Cerebros' shuttle - it'll carry 3 bots... but it won't be comfortable.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Well, I just claimed Electro so I could participate so.....count him in. Pleeeaaase? :D
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Vehicons look forward to foiling this mission and killing everyone involved. :)

But they're young and have unrealistic expectations. They don't realize yet that they're generic cannon-fodder NPCs who only exist so the Autobots can kill them. You guys will teach them that, I bet. ;)
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Brave Maximus wrote:Hi :D

Count Hytherion in - he'd be glad to jump into the fray AND - this is the kind of thing he's built for.
Awesome :up: Did Hytherion make it out of Kaon? I can't remember :o

Brave Maximus wrote:Also, when things go pear shaped... you'll have some BIG help with the extraction... if you want :)
That's very good to know! Though would he really help Jazz after he overheard him saying the things he said? :sweatdrop

Brave Maximus wrote:Heck, if you want a fun insertion, could use Cerebros' shuttle - it'll carry 3 bots... but it won't be comfortable.
I'll keep it in mind. Going to have to formulate a bit of a plan now anyway :D What did I get myself into... :p
TLB80 wrote:Well, I just claimed Electro so I could participate so.....count him in. Pleeeaaase?
Electro's profile will be on Jazz's desk for him to read. ]The Vehicons look forward to foiling this mission and killing everyone involved. :)

But they're young and have unrealistic expectations. They don't realize yet that they're generic cannon-fodder NPCs who only exist so the Autobots can kill them. You guys will teach them that, I bet. ;)[/QUOTE]

Those are the lessons I would love to teach :D
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

Perhaps Dai Atlas could join in as well.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Sasquatch wrote:Perhaps Dai Atlas could join in as well.
Sure, though Dai Atlas is a pretty big guy for a stealth op :lol: Unless you're playing a different or downsized version of him off course :)

THough is he going to be comfertable with taking orders from Jazz? I'm asking because Dai Atlas is a field commander too ;)
Aspiring DJ!
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

Springer85 wrote:Sure, though Dai Atlas is a pretty big guy for a stealth op :lol: Unless you're playing a different or downsized version of him off course :)

THough is he going to be comfertable with taking orders from Jazz? I'm asking because Dai Atlas is a field commander too ;)
I'm playing Dai Atlas as a non-combatant samurai/martial artist who just recently joined the fight. So he'll be fine on both counts.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Great! :D

Do you have anything going for Dai Atlas right now? If not, perhaps you can help TLB80 out. Maybe have a little sparring session that Jazz could walk in to? ;)
Aspiring DJ!
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

That sounds great! Where would I find Electro?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I think he's at the gates of the War Academy right now. Maybe you can PM TLB80 so you can work something out :) (or do it here, I don't mind :p)

If I manage to free up Kup from what he's doing, I'll have him drop by too :)
Aspiring DJ!
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Warcry wrote:The Vehicons look forward to foiling this mission and killing everyone involved. :)

But they're young and have unrealistic expectations. They don't realize yet that they're generic cannon-fodder NPCs who only exist so the Autobots can kill them. You guys will teach them that, I bet. ;)
Oh, believe me, Electro will teach 'em a short, sharp lesson!

Get it? Because he's got a sword an-ah, screw it. :D
Sasquatch wrote:That sounds great! Where would I find Electro?
Yep, he's just outside the War Academy at the moment.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Springer85 wrote:Awesome :up: Did Hytherion make it out of Kaon? I can't remember :o

That's very good to know! Though would he really help Jazz after he overheard him saying the things he said? :sweatdrop

I'll keep it in mind. Going to have to formulate a bit of a plan now anyway :D What did I get myself into... :p
yes... yes Hytherion did... He's wandering around somewhere.... :glance:

But he's pretty much in Limbo atm, so I can have him pop up, pretty much anywhere as needed.

And I don't think Fortress himself heard it, it was more of an automatic response to perceved danger. Sort of like the Maximus' equivilant to getting the adreniline pumping... just, you know, with auto-cannons and concussion missile launchers.

Even if he did, Fortress isn't the kind of guy to let people die just because he's upset with them.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Heh... I'm a bit late to the party, but no worries. I'm sure there'll be a next time.

Carry on, my valiant creatures! Rescue the worthy Ultra Magnus from the wretched ones who dare refer to themselves as the Decepticons! :0
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Is Dai Atlas part of the military forces, or Yoketron's Temple Knights? Just making sure.