[RID,UT] "Lessons of the Past" thoughts/spoilers

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Angus
Protoform

"Lessons of the Past" thoughts/spoilers

Post by Angus »

well, i did not watch this episode yet, but since no one started this topic, i decided i should do it. please, add your thoughts on this episode. =)

------------------
Angus
ICQ 1389871
Brasilia-DF,Brazil
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

What episode # is that, and when did it air? I have to download it.

------------------
They were the dream--
--Mechanical beings able to transform
their bodies into vehicles, machinery
and weapons; a last line of defense
against the CHAOS-BRINGER,
UNICRON. Image

-Transformers: Issue 75-
"ON The Edge of Extinction!"

Looks like I'm:

PaladinPrime: Supporter of the kill all lurkers, and eat them campaign.
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Angus... you're alive. DOes that mean you've been ignoring me over ICQ?

------------------
This space for rent until I get a real sig.

--nmathew
________
Host and design
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

no =)
actually i am not using icq too much, and i have not received any messages from you recently. i haven't seen you online either...

"lessons of the past" is episode 26 and i believe it aired Dec.14th

------------------
Angus
ICQ 1389871
Brasilia-DF,Brazil
Brawn
Protoform

Post by Brawn »

It is to my knowledge until someone enlightens me, that RiD Will not run new episodes until after the hollidays during January sweeps....

------------------
You can find me located in the TFArchive's Elevator Shaft
Coming to a nutward near you!
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Ok I'll do it! It starts off with Optimus being attacked by Ruination. It's only a flashbackhowever from episode 22, one that was never shown in the US. Ruination knock Prime around in the flash back. Tai comments on how tough Ruination is. Then they flashback on the creation of the Decepticons from the episode "The Decepticons" After 6 or so minutes of this flash back Optimus detremine to look into what the Decepticons have done in the past. For the rest of the episode is a rendition of when the Decepticons messed with the space bridge. This is from another episode that was not shown in the US #21 in Japan. The flashback starts with x-brawn getting ambushed by the Decepticons. When all seems lost for X-brawn, he escapes the through the space bridge. This tickes the Decepticons and they decide to ruin the space bridge. They discover the space bridge's control room and cause it to malfuntion. As a result the bullet train fall from a building and are caught in freeway traffic. The ticked Bullet train team blames the Build Team. The Build Team travels to the space bridge tunnels to see what the problem is. They don't see anything wrong. So the autobot Brothers and Team Bullet train rush though the space bridge to stop a Decepticon attack. The Decepticon attack is a fake and the Autobots are tossed around in the space bridge. Side burn is tossed in a lake, X-Brawn almost falls off a building, Prowl falls in wet cement, Rapid Run exits in the middle of a baseball game, Rail Spike ends up in a mall, and Midnight Express gets tossed around in circles. The build Team figures out that it's the computers so they rush with Optimus Prime to stop the Decepticons at the computer room. But Scourge and megatron have already begun to steal energy in Antartica. The build team and Optimus slags the Decepticons at computer room and they use the fixed space bridge to go to Antarcia. The Build team combines and defeats Megatron and Prime fights Scourge. The Autobots win and they decide to test the space bridge, it works, and the Autobots win again.

Actually this is very good for us Americans. The episode that took most of the time may have never been shown because it features the Decepticons slagging buildings. But they use the format of a re-cap episode to show us the missing episode. But unfortunatly a lot of good scenes like the Autobots trying again on the space bridge, side burn lands in a Go-cart course and it skips the part in the Japanise episode wher megatron goes on the ice and as a result the Autobots can't fight him too well because it's slippery, so they need Landfill. But this is the closest we're getting until they get over this not showing buildings being slagged business. So in essence this is an American exclusive episode.

I give it a 6/10

------------------

Walking's for suckers!
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Oh ya X-Brawn when he was being attacked says, "They're on me like an Insecticon on a power cord!"

------------------

Walking's for suckers!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Was this yesterdays ep?!

Please tell me it wasn't...

------------------
Bombshell: Da Man since 1984.
Located on the fifth floor of the TF Archive building.

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/danai/decindex.html" TARGET=_blank>The Insecticon Mission: To be as big a nuisance as possible, while still remaining too useful to squish!
</A>
----------------
Brawn Pin made by Skywarp, sig master.
Bombshell Trivia winners: Getaway, Commander Shockwaeve (x2), Brendocon (x8), Starscreamsghost, Unicron(x2), Kickback (x4), Blitzwing (x7) Optimal Rattrap, Cliffjumper (x2), Philcom, Silly Cow, Capt, Ultra Magnus (x2).
Read The Transformers: The Movie 2: Battle Drive Script, written by the very nutty S-Ghost.
Mook List: Lord Sixshot, Saysadie, RCOSD, Felafel, Mookback, Brendocon, S-Ghost, Galvatron91, Sheba, Blaster_86, Jetfire, OmegaDenmad, Osku, Cosmotron, Addl, YTV, Fox Kids, Tellus.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

If so, I'd like to ask Philcom about tonight's lottery numbers...
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

did it air or didnt it?

------------------
Angus
ICQ 1389871
Brasilia-DF,Brazil
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Angus:
did it air or didnt it?

You're the one that posted the review thread.

Don't you know?

------------------

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/danai/decindex.html" TARGET=_blank>The Insecticon Mission: To be as big a nuisance as possible, while still remaining too useful to squish!
</A>
----------------
Bombshell Trivia winners: Getaway, Commander Shockwaeve (x2), Brendocon (x8), Starscreamsghost, Unicron(x2), Kickback (x4), Blitzwing (x7) Optimal Rattrap, Cliffjumper (x2), Philcom, Silly Cow, Capt, Ultra Magnus (x2).
Read The Transformers: The Movie 2: Battle Drive Script, written by the very nutty S-Ghost.
Mook List: Lord Sixshot, Saysadie, RCOSD, Felafel, Mookback, Brendocon, S-Ghost, Galvatron91, Sheba, Blaster_86, Jetfire, OmegaDenmad, Osku, Cosmotron, Addl, YTV, Fox Kids, Tellus.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

It aired last Friday, December 14. You mean no body actually stopped to see it?

------------------

Walking's for suckers!
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Anyone sure they saw this Image
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

i guess most transfans missed this episode. I couldn't know if it aired, because i live in south amreica a and RiD does not air here.

------------------
Angus
ICQ 1389871
Brasilia-DF,Brazil
Hound

Post by Hound »

It was on, I saw it, and taped it.

Hound

------------------
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Philcom:
It aired last Friday, December 14. You mean no body actually stopped to see it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image Image Image

------------------

</A>
----------------