[Original RPG] The Chase After the Decepticons on Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

The Chase After the Decepticons on Earth

Post by Ravage »

Skylark flow after the other Decepticons. No longer attacking but keeping an eye on them and reporting to Optimus Prime.
"All they are doing now Prime is running into the woods, I'll continue following and will not engage unless fired on."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime stopped knowing his truck mode couldn't make it into the woods. He responded to Skylark, "Affirmitive, continue to observe them. I'll send out Roller." Prime opened his trailer and send out Roller. With a cheery bleep it went out to scout the Decepticons.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Roger, I'll watch them and tell you if I see anything, Skylark out." Skylark continues to watch the running decepticon forces as they ran into the forest and by watching the Decepticon flyers.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

As Blackout and the others flew on, they watched as the Decepticons on the ground entered a thick forest. Not watching where he was going, Blazestarter flew right underneath Blackout (in helicopter mode) and was caught in an air pocket, losing his momentum. He went tumbling toward the earth and hit the ground hard, so hard that the cerebro shell in his cranium popped right out.

Bombshell and his controlled Decepticons landed around Blazestarter, who was slow to get to his feet. Blazestarter shook his head and said, "Ohhhh, what....what happened?" He then looked to the ground and saw the cerebro shell on the grass. He mumbled, "What the..." and turned to his friends, staring into their zombified optic lenses.

"Blackout? Magnacrunch? Driveby? Snap out of it!" He reached forward and punched Blackout square in the head, knocking him onto his back and dislodging the shell. Before long, Blackout and Blazestarter were assaulting Magnacrunch and Driveby, removing their shells as well. The four Decepticons turned and walked toward Bombshell, and Driveby said, "Him! It was this little Insecticon that shot me back at the ship!"

Blazestarter raised his flamethrowers and said, "Ever wonder what an insect looks like on fire?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell backs slowly away from the obviously angry Decepticons.

"Now, guys. no need to get angry. I'm sure we can work something out." he said.
Apeface and Ramjet met up with Dreadwing and Battletrap.
"What are you guys doing here", Dreadwing asked Ramjet.
"We're under Optitron's orders" said Ramjet
"Would you like to join us?" asked Spasma
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Catching up to optimus, jinrai ejected from the trailer, transforming into engine mode, and merging with the cab... the resulting robot slowly approached the still transformed optimus prime... "Convoy. Keep roller back. I'll go in after them." Jinrai knew prime probably wouldn't go for it, but he wasn't giving him a choice... if roller were damaged badly enough, prime would be dead instantly... Jinrai charged into the forest, blaster rifle drawn, ready for anything...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark saw Jinrai enter the woods and traveled, down above him.
"Jinrai I will help cover you form the sky!"
All weapons maxium charge, Skylark upped his vast firepower to its max power levels.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Convoy? Why did he call me Convoy. My name Optimus Prime. Wait, who are you?" Optimus transformed and called back Roller. Prime activated his base from his trailer and loaded Roller in it. He started to chase after Jinrai. But he found it difficult trough all the trees. "We don't want to battle them, just follow them. See where there base is..."
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Magnacrunch wrapped his huge hand around the tiny Insecticon's throat and picked him up. Driveby stepped forward and pressed his gun against the side of Bombshell's head and said, "Boy, I'm gon' smoke this fool! Lemme pop a cap in his back plates!"

Blazestarter stepped up and pressed his arm-mounted chrome flamethrower against the other side of Bombshell's cranium. "Yeah, let's burn this sorry excuse for a Decepticon!"

Blackout watched in silence for a moment, then said, "Wait, guys! Maybe we can use him."

"How?" Magnacrunch asked.

"Simple! We can snag us an Autobot!" Blazestarter interjected.

"You're going to be our personal assistant from now on, Bombshell," Blackout said, glaring into Bombshell's optics. "Fetch us an Autobot, and I mean right now, or we'll melt you down into slag!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"And what if I don't want to?", Bombshell asked.
"No. We shall look after ourselves", said Dreadwing.
"Suit yourself", said Ramjet.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Hey Jinrai, my sensors are indicating something in the woods down there be careful!" Skylark used his com systems to talk to Jinrai.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai crept through the underbrush, managing to go unnoticed... then he spotted them...dreadwind... and his cohorts... and not too far from them, bombshell, and those decepticons he was attempting previously to mind control... Jinrai reached into a subspace pocket, and retrieved a micronized tracer... flinging it with a flick of his finger onto dreadwind's leg... Jinrai beat a retreat, comming face to face with prime as he came out of the woods... "...There. I've got a tracer on one of them... you wanted to follow them... all you have to do NOW is wait." Jinrai slowly walked past prime... "... hmh. " he muttered... "apparently this dimension refers to him by his bestowed name... after his reconstruction. instead of the name he was truly known by... the name that will be held by autobot leaders years after his passing..."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime stared at Jinrai confused, "A tracer? How could you..." Prime stopped his questioned and continued his stare, "...A freind from the future... I know you..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing and Battletrap stood alone in the forest, wondering what to do next.

"what should we do now", asked Battletrap.

"I don't know, but maybe we should try to find Optitron", said Dreadwing.

Battletrap nad Dreadwing never notice Jinrai placeing a tracer on Dreadwing's leg.
Apeface (in beast mode), Spasma, and Ramjet wandered through the forest.

"Are you sure you know where you're going", asked Spasma.

"Sure", said Ramjet. "I know exactly where we're going".

"You have no idea where we're going", said Apeface.

"Not really", said Ramjet.

"Idiot!" Spasma and Apeface said together.
At Bombshell's comment, the four enraged Decepticons advanced on him.
"All right, All right! I'll do it" said Bombshell, transforming into beetle mode and scurrying off.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinra turned back to optimus... "Like looking into a mirror, isn't it, Optimus Prime. You do not know me.. but I DO know of you. formerly a worker on cybertron, orion pax was mortally wounded by megatron, rebuilt into your curent state... and since, you've passed on... and been brought back on at least one occasion. I am not a transformer... officially. I'm similar to your headmasters.. but this... mechanical body... isn't sentient. We can discuss this further back at autobot city. or even aboard fortress maximus. But now, I suggest we depart before those decepticons realize we followed them, and have a means fo tracing them." Jinrai transformed into rig mode, rolling out...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark used his radio to contact Prime and the other large Autobot.
"Umm guys so are we returning to base now?"
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime argeed, "It's time to go Autobots, break off persuit and head to Autobot City." Prime transformed mulling over what he's just been told. Prime didn't understand, but he figured that this new bot probably didn't come from around here...
Dodge
Protoform

Post by Dodge »

Dodge's optics flickerd back into consciousness he staggerd out of the shuttle looking for help. He gasped as he saw that all the Autobots were gone.
He heard the snap of a twig and turned to see a decepticon Bombshell approaching. Dodge reached for his pistols but his power supply was to depleted and he fell losely to the floor the sound of Bombshell's laughter ringing in his ears.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell transformed and stood over Dodge.
"Hhm. He's damaged,but those slag pile didn't say what condition he had to be in. But I'd better play it safe."
Bombshell fired a cerebro shell at Dodge.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai could see autobot city on the horizon.. or as it may have been known.. metroplex. The behemoth city was totally awe inspiring... nearly as inspiring as fortress maximus.. or his brother grand, for that matter. Jinrai arrived at the front gate eventually, waiting for the others to catch up... in addition to wanting NOT to end up slagged for being unauthorized to enter...