Deity Rumble [If religious, don't bother...]

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

Who is the god of Gods?

God from the bible
27%
Unicron
17%
god from Transfans, aka TOSSPOT
7%
The Mighty Thor
13%
Simon Furman
13%
David Icke
No votes
Ayrton Senna [hey, he believed it...]
3%
Primus
17%
That Goddess Storm was always on about
3%
Merlyn from Captain Britain
No votes

Total votes: 30

Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Actually, I'm all for Aria bumping bible-boy out of the poll... I mean, Aria's done more for cizilization... few have been burned at the stake or otherwise horribly killed in her name...

I have!.... I got better.

-Ss
MegaConvoy
Protoform

Post by MegaConvoy »

Originally posted by Strafe
Well he did have fire, brimstone, floods and whatnot. So God of the Bible.

Agreed. Also, I see you're using my image. ^_^. If anyone else would like to use it, feel free to. The more members, the better. :D

"It's just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underlings Starscream!"
-G1 Megatron
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

Get aria in the poll!

I change my vote.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Primus, because he's the god of Transformers, AND plays for Portsmouth. Whatta guy...

He was in a boy band!
popediscordia
Protoform

Post by popediscordia »

I'd be forced to give it to Unicron. He's a bloody great robot. Who can argue with that? Fear his giant planet eating ways...
Pope Discordia ~ Chaos since 1979.

"My advantageous mongoose masturbates with abandon over your mother's skeleton." ~ Lazurus Churchyard.

Forum.[email=lawrencesrider@hotmail.com?subject=SubCultural Evolution signup.]Mailing List[/email].For sale/Trade.Savant.Robot Fist.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
I'd prefer the Norse Gods, but you only put up Thor, and he wasn't even the head of the pantheon. Although, after Ragnarok, I do believe he's supposed to survive and start everything over again. I'm really more of a Loki man myself though...he wasn't evil, he was just misunderstood. The way I act and think, I actually ascribe to many of the old beliefs of the cult of Loki.

You know I guess I am nordic too, because I just recently discovered that the Germans had Nordic roots....

I am a German American, and therefore a nordic descendant too.

Woohoo, all hail Valhalla!
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

None of the above. The Gods of Olympus led my Zeus would lay the smack down!
Astrotrain255
Protoform

Post by Astrotrain255 »

Hello everybody...I've been abscent,lots of work-ugh in fact I never worked so hard...ohh and its making 45 Celsius degrees in the shadows...like a living hell in the streets,that searing vapor and all...
But I couldnt not have missed that debate at all...
My vote goes to Odin/Wotan of course,the norse mythoi is the most realistic of all religions ever,considering that the Gods have such a lust for power and have all of the human emotions(including sex desire for mortal women),are immortal only agaisnt we feeble humans and, as we know are doomed irrevocably by Fate and Loki's sinister machinations and the aberratio he fathered,that ultimately killed Odin himself(in some versions)...
Also no other pantheon had so many wicked enemies,the giants,dwarves,monsters of all sort and shape and of course the most dangerous of them all wandered somewhat freely inside Valhalla/Walhall....
Oh ok the Greek had,but the Greek Gods were really immortal and in a way still exist-eh technically the were silently disposed off...
;)

See you,guys!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

No one can beat the YHWH (YAHWEH, the God from the Bible). He'd lay the smackdown on em all. Especially since he's got me in his corner, and I just took down the entire pantheon, and set myself up in its place. All hail Pinnacle Paladin!

Besides, God has three religions dedicated to him, with countless splinterings of at least one of them (not too sure about Judaism or Islam).
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

Originally posted by Savannahtron

Woohoo, all hail Valhalla!

*had flashback of Max Payne*
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

Unicron, if the deep voice doesn't get em, the fact he ate em all outta house an home will. :D
~*ShadowDancer*~

Post by ~*ShadowDancer*~ »

Raiden....the shinto thunder demon or the Mortal Kombat character, would beat them all down I'm afraid. He has only one weakness....Mosquito Netting - check out your Shinto mythology, it's the truth! LOL
~*SD*~
Proud Member of The Mini Owner's Club.

Links:

Shadow's Site - *Updated 22-03-04!*

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

YHWH has no weaknesses.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Stifle it, Hound, Jim got beaten up in the backstage area before he could even make it to the ring.

Lesseee....Ayrton Senna tosses out David Icke...

The Mighty Thor eliminates that random goddess that Storm was always babbling about...

Simon Furman gets rid of Merlyn, but immediately gets dumped out of the ring by God from the Bible, who's still pissed about not getting a role in the Matrix Quest...

Unicron and Primus, pissed about seeing their creator get eliminated, team up and dump God from the Bible over the ropes and out, to the shock and surprise of the crowd...

Meanwhile, Thor beats up HOTSPOT but can't get him over the ropes...

Realizing that they're eternal enemies, Primus and Unicron grab each other by the hair and drag one another over the ropes, eliminating each other...

Seeing that Thor is distracted, Ayrton Senna rushes forward and clotheslines both Thor and HOTSPOT over the ropes...HOTSPOT falls out of the ring, but Thor grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself back inside...

Just as he grabs Senna around the throat, the lights go out and Zeus rushes down the aisle and nails Thor with a steel chair! Senna hits the god with a low blow and, with Zeus' help, heaves him out to win!

I'm procrastinating, what can I say...
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

I think Furman and Primus will team up and form an (un)holy alliance. Furman will do some nifty writing and assure Primus a clean victory over the other gods. Then Furman will make a cheap shot at Primus and claim the victory.

Of course this will lead to a long lasting feud with Primus and Furman which we will always remember.
Thanks D!