The Two Towers is goon abe the S***

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
You hate Elves but love Strider....The Elf wanna be who has a very low opinion of all humans :eyebrow:

Originally posted by The Ghost of Starscream
Wha...? :confused:

ig you actually read the book or watch the extended version of the film you realise Aragon loaths humans thinking them as weak and blaming them pretty much for most of middle earths troubles hence why he initally rejects accepting his role as King of Gondor to hang with the Elfs.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Blues Clues
BAH! I have to wait until the 26th for it to start showing here. :mad:

Yeah, but at least we get movie marathons on the 26th, one of which is Fellowship, followed by Two Towers. Unless Brisbane isn't doing them (although they most likely are). So if my friends want to, I'll go to that.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Blues Clues
Protoform

Post by Blues Clues »

Originally posted by grimlock
Yeah, but at least we get movie marathons on the 26th, one of which is Fellowship, followed by Two Towers. Unless Brisbane isn't doing them (although they most likely are). So if my friends want to, I'll go to that.

I haven't heard anything about a marathon with FotR, but i already have the extented version on DVD, so i'll just watch that again before i go see Two Towers.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Blues Clues
I haven't heard anything about a marathon with FotR

Queensland got robbed: http://hoyts.ninemsn.com.au/session/marathons.asp
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Blues Clues
Protoform

Post by Blues Clues »

Originally posted by grimlock
Queensland got robbed: http://hoyts.ninemsn.com.au/session/marathons.asp

Meh, as i said, i have the extended version so i'd prefer to watch that at home that the original release at the cinemas.

Unless they're playing the extended version at the cinemas. :glance: