My local store finally got some new transformers in, and...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

My local store finally got some new transformers in, and...

Post by Clay »

...it's just two omega supremes.

Looking at the thing in the store, I'm not overly enthralled with it. His torso seems too bulky for his little thighs. The color scheme doesn't do too much for me either, but the pictures of the repaint look all right. $50 just isn't a good price tag for a maybe to me.

It doesn't seem like they're overstocked with him, though. They finally got rid of all the unicrons by bumping them down to $25, so maybe they anticipated the same for Omega and didn't stock a lot of him.

On the bright side, Masterpiece Prime is down to $40 at my local wal mart... I may pick up another one or two just to leave in the box... methinks in a few years, they might be quite the collectable.

No other new transformers, though. Hound, I will have you some day!
Dead Man Wade

Re: My local store finally got some new transformers in, and...

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Clay
I may pick up another one just to leave in the box... methinks in a few years, they might be quite the collectable.

Well, yeah. That is, if everybody has the same idea as you...
Gigatron
Protoform

Post by Gigatron »

holy snappin crap.....Unicron for 25 bucks!?
Sheesh.Even in American $$ thats cheap.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by Gigatron
holy snappin crap.....Unicron for 25 bucks!?
Sheesh.Even in American $$ thats cheap.

They were bumped down several times... $40, $35, then $25. They're gone now, though.

The masterpiece primes... started at about $64, then $50, and now they're at $40. There's 15+ still there, so they may drop even more. I'm thinking I might pick up another one for leaving-in-the-box appeal, and another for a birthday present for someone else.

Although... I went back and put an Omega on layaway. He does combine with prime, and there aren't any other new transformers in stock (and haven't been for months), so I suckered myself into a layaway deal.

My name is Clay, and I have a problem...
Piranacon
Protoform

Post by Piranacon »

saw unicron go for 10 bux on ebay. But after shipping probably around 25 anyway.
________
Honda RC series
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

MP Prime's still $63 up here. I could go for a little discounty action, like Ravage had (I think he said something about it being $25 at his Walmart). I check it every time I go to see if the price's gone down yet.

Yeah, I'm gonna ignore Omega Supreme, and go after Omega Sentinel when he goes on sale (or possibly for Christmas).