sl bruticus articulation

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
dedicon
Protoform

sl bruticus articulation

Post by dedicon »

for all of you superlink combiner haters,all the whiners about the "3 moulds". or just the "truckkk noooo munkey!!!" g1 fans that think everything thats not a reissue is crap,i ask you, can your bruticus do this???!??!??!!??

well,can it?
didnt think so...
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Clay

Post by Clay »

Ha.

Mine should be here today or tomorrow (hopefully). Along with Superion.

Yeah.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

wow, dedicon-man, that's cool!

How much did you get him for?

[I'd love to get him and superion, but money's low right now and I'm saving up for binaltechs...]
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

alot.80$ including shipping from hlj.but thats cause i used ems.if i havent,it would've been 60 or so....
oh well,next order(the gf haul) will be parceled...
btw,incase u wonder,yes.he was worth it :)
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Clay

Post by Clay »

Are there elbow joints with the helicopters, too?
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by Clay
Are there elbow joints with the helicopters, too?

not so much.the tanks can really stretch as you noticed,but the copters can do like 45 degrees or even less.
so unless you are obssesive with bitchslapping hands,go for the tanks.
btw,if you notice the elbow joints come from the transformation itself.its just the tank arms.and if you want some nifty costumisation,you can move the horns to the back of the head,making him more g1ish.

oh and a bit off topic(even off forum),clay,can you take the bruticus pics?as you can notice from the black rodimus pics,my camera is iffy :)
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I like the pic I saw a while back in news, showing that you could use the tanks' robot mode hands as Brut's hands in order to let him hold energon weapons and crap like that.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

And now I'm officialy tempted to buy both bruticus and superion [got to find the money, first ^^]

Bwtf has a review for both of them...
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
I like the pic I saw a while back in news, showing that you could use the tanks' robot mode hands as Brut's hands in order to let him hold energon weapons and crap like that.
havent try that yet.

i was waiting for bwtf to do a review so i can "steal" the translated tech specs.so look for a review in the next 3 days or so