Anyone hear smooth with the ladies?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I used to work in a Nightclub, so I heard a hell of a lot of really REALLY awful chat up lines. Yeah, I mean like...Oooh they were awful.

So if you do a line where you're also extracting the michael from yourself, at least you'll have them laughing.

Its Doug McClure's Icebreaker in a Glacial sea Image

Make 'em laugh. Liven up their night from all the crap guys hassling them.

Regards,
Wndcharger
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

You'd have to kill me to make me not read this windcharger.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this beautiful sig
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I think it would be better all round if I tortured you rather than killed you Image
(next shot in the neural cluster yes? weakest spot on any Transformer).

Anyway, I've waived my responsibility. If you choose to look, on your own head be it.

On the other hand, corruption can add a nice sickly colour to a person, but so say I said so.

Regards,
Skywarp (not Windcharger, honest)
Capt
Protoform

Post by Capt »

for chat up lines, I prefer not to use any...
as such.
I like to just talk, listen, etc...

I do get the feeling that's where I may be going wrong though...
I don't appear as if I'm wanting into their pants (not necessarily the case anyway...) so they just don't think of me that way.

there's a possibilty of 1 at the mo...but she's living in Glasgow and I ain't seen her for a few weeks to be sure...

------------------
CaptFarrell

<A HREF="http://www.tfhl.net" TARGET=_blank> Image
</A>
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by LordSixshot:
Redstreak, you sound like Craig David Image.

Who's that?

R.

------------------
Thanks to Skycat for the new sig pic!
-------------------------
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Transformers TNG--The ultimate in TF gaming.

Do not talk smack to the dragon.--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
-------------------------
Be sure to stop by the basement run by torture and pain experts RCOSD and Redstreak, the winners of the 2001 Archiver Alliance of the year!
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Yeah Mirage.... Z** , hu? Image

Anyway, I used to date a lot after school time, during my military year, and the beginnings of studies....

Problem is, you get older and get different views on life and goals are different with 25+ than 18 to 24 when you were still "rebellious, young, and cool".
So, I cut back on the whole girl, alcohol, party thing, as most my age finish studys by now, some even marry....

I have put down this "still young" thing because now it happens too often that we are the oldest around on punk concerts or at uni parties and, the main reason, I now have the urge to do something, to go forward, to achive something.

May sound stupid to some, but after 9 years of hanging out, this has ended within me and I want to create my independant life in the research field I like until I am 30.

So, cuz I mainly work, I, unfortunately, get to meet girls on a business level (not the horizontal business Image )

But, very occasionally it does happen that we get into a private chat and once in a while we date (pathetically, the car does have a major impact on girls, aswell as wearing a suit and owning a company).

------------------
------------------
New updated
trade list
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Redstreak - Craig David is a cheesy R+B singer guy in the UK who thinks he is a bit of a ladies man. I wasn't really comparing you to him, it's just what you said sounded vaguely like the words to one of his songs, don't know what it's called but I wouldn't suggest downloading anything by him anyway. Unless you feel like suffering, or laughing.

Addl is an old man - ha ha Image.

------------------

Fish Bee will destroy you unless you click here and, like, attend or something.

This new, improved sig was brought to you by sprites touch.