[BW,BM] Where can you find Beast Machines S1 and S2 episodes?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
BTerran
Protoform

Where can you find Beast Machines S1 and S2 episodes?

Post by BTerran »

It looks like, beyond the first 5 episodes, it was never released on DVD or VHS. Or, if it was, it's very hard to find. I can't find it on any major stations (though perhaps some of you know stations that might still play it) either.

Is ebay my only chance at seeing this series? I watched all of Beast Wars, but never seen anything more then bits and pieces of Beast Machines...
Cyclone_X
Protoform

Post by Cyclone_X »

last year Rhino released all 3 seasons of BW on DVD, avaiable at different stores (both on and offline), in different parts of the world

the belgian store where I got mine normally still have all 3 seasons in stock
season 1: 46.92€ (63$)
season 2: 23.45€ (31.5$)
season 3: 23.45€ (31.5$)
BTFA, 2 year anniversary
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

It seems Cyclone_X misread your topic header.

There are no season boxes released of Beast Machines. Rhino was going to release BM seasons after their BW releases, but Rhino doesn't have the license anymore.

A Canadian company has released those about 5 episodes per disc editions you mentioned. I can't remember how far into series they are now.
Cyclone_X
Protoform

Post by Cyclone_X »

ah, yes, sorry, I was confused because of the forum section (wich says Beast Wars first)

my appology

I didnt know Rhino lost the license, too bad :( I was really looking forward to the 2 boxsets this year
BTFA, 2 year anniversary
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

PM'd BTerran
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

By the way, there are Beast Machines "box sets" on ebay, but those are bootlegs. Was it Arcee who had got those as a gift and said those were pretty bad quality?
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Forget getting ANY bootleg Transformers DVDs on Ebay not because its wrong but because they are pure crap. I got Beast Machines and the image varied from medium to low. Just wait for official boxsets instead, although for us in the UK we may as well wait forever since Universal cant be arsed to make any.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

I checked http://www.amazon.ca to see how many Beast Machines dvd's have been released in Canada. All I saw was the original 5-episode dvd that came out back in August.
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

Originally posted by Osku
There are no season boxes released of Beast Machines. Rhino was going to release BM seasons after their BW releases, but Rhino doesn't have the license anymore.
Wait...didn't Rhino just release Season1, Part 1 of Transformers: Armada? When did Rhino lose the liscense? And why?
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

They released Armada Season 1.1 back in November. From what I understand, the contract between Rhino and Hasbro expired and for whatever reason, nobody bothered to get it renewed. That doesn't really bother me though. What really bothers me is that the people at Rhino couldn't get off their butts and release G.I.Joe Season 2.2, Beast Machines Seasons 1 and 2, and the rest of Armada before the contract ran out. If they're not going to finish the job, then they shouldn't have started in the first place