[BW,BM] BW Character you hate the most

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

BW Character you hate the most

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Mine personally are Silverbolt and Quickstrike. Don't get me wrong, both of their forms looked great, but their personalities really blew. Silverbolt was WAY too much of a wuss, as well as nobel.
Quickstrick sucked because of his additude. Too much like Warpath and his "KABLAMBO!!" It would have been better if Scorponok somehow merged with a cobra during the transwarp wave, and thus became Quickstrike.

How 'bout you guys?
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I wasn't a huge fan of the fuzors either, but I really disliked Rampage. I just thought he was boring.

-Ss
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Silverbolt and Airrazor were the only annoying ones. Everyone else I didnt mind.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Scorponok. Because he just didn't matter. Everyone else had some sort of character development or personal story arc. Scorponok was just there because they needed an extra face in the crowd.

On a show with so few characters, it's a shame to see one get squandered so totally.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Beast Wars: Tigatron/Airazor (they were kinda boring, at least personality-wise)

Beast Wars Metals: Transmetal 2 Dinobot (devalued the death of the genuine Dinobot, I thought)

Beast Wars II: Moon (I hated all the characters in this show, but Moon was the worst)

Beast Wars Neo: Mach Kick (comic relief introduced toward the end of the series when the LAST thing the show needed was more humor)

Beast Wars Returns: Rattrap (I understand why they changed him from a streetwise professional to a rediculous coward, but I don't have to like it)
Elita-One
Protoform

Post by Elita-One »

The one I hated the most (and yes, I know it was just 1 episode) was Transmutate. WTF, why was the episode even done?? Oh, Transmutate just gives me the creaps!!

For longer running characters, Tigatron. He was soo bland & boring. I didn't miss him a bit :)
Hound

Post by Hound »

I loved Quickstrike!

Anyway, Airrazor and Tigatron were pretty boring if you ask me, so was Scorponok. Aside from them though all the other characters were great fun...
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

the schmuck
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by DrSpengler
Tigatron
Originally posted by Elita-One
Tigatron
Originally posted by Hound
Tigatron
Originally posted by Hawkeye
the schmuck
*sniff*

I'm so proud...
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

Airrazor really she was a pain, and Silverbolt a complete dummy i prefer the G1 Name sake better. other then that all the other characters i like from the CGI series :)
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Obviously Tigatron & Airrazor. Ugh. What a waste.

Dinobot II was up there as well.
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

I kinda liked everyone in BW, but since I HAVE to pick a least favorite, I'm gonna go with Rampage. The reason for that being that he started out great with nice character development in Transmutate (which is an episode I like, since it dealt with a good moral issue). But after Transmutate, Rampage started getting worse. It's like he just turned into ordinary Preadacon flunky. Sure, he had that great feud with Depth Charge, but other than their last battle in Nemesis Part 1, it lasted all of what, 2 episodes? The rest of the time, Rampage was getting his butt handed to him by Rattrap and TM2 Black Arachnia. Don't believe me? Then check out Crossing The Rubicon and Master Blaster.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Originally posted by Jhiaxus
I kinda liked everyone in BW, but since I HAVE to pick a least favorite, I'm gonna go with Rampage. The reason for that being that he started out great with nice character development in Transmutate (which is an episode I like, since it dealt with a good moral issue). But after Transmutate, Rampage started getting worse. It's like he just turned into ordinary Preadacon flunky. Sure, he had that great feud with Depth Charge, but other than their last battle in Nemesis Part 1, it lasted all of what, 2 episodes? The rest of the time, Rampage was getting his butt handed to him by Rattrap and TM2 Black Arachnia. Don't believe me? Then check out Crossing The Rubicon and Master Blaster.

At least he had character development. Can't say much for Scorponok and Airrazor. I thought Rampage was a good character, especially by the reasons you gave in your post. Just because he gets his ass handed to him in a couple of eps you find him to be your least favorite? Doesn't make much sense to me since Scorponok had no character development and got blasted almost as much as Waspinator.
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

True, but the point of my arguement was that Rampage was supposed to be this super-powerful Predacon that only Megatron was able to control. All of a sudden, he gets beat by a little bomb from Rattrap and TM2 Black Arachnia using some kind of telekinesis to hurl a steel beam at Rampage and knock him out. Lame. That's stuff you'd expect to happen to the likes of Quickstrike, Inferno, and Waspinator.
Dreadwing
Protoform

Post by Dreadwing »

Remember, Rampage only had half a spark once megatron got to him. I blqame this on his lack of fighting ability.

I hate Tigatron and Silverbolt. They had the worst lines of anyone in the Beast Wars and their noble personalities were just an extremist version of Optimus Primal. The show would have been better without them.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Elita-One
The one I hated the most (and yes, I know it was just 1 episode) was Transmutate. WTF, why was the episode even done?? Oh, Transmutate just gives me the creaps!!

That episode was one of the best ones, although I think it wouldve benefited from a 2 parter.
Rodimus Convoy

Least Favorite Character

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

:nonono: TM2 Black Arachnia is creepy. Yuck. Ew. Nasty. Icky.:sick:
berto
Protoform

Post by berto »

I hated Silverbolt he was so noble it was sickening and I hated the Ilove you speeches to Black Aracnia