[RID,UT] Cybertron Timeline?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Tempest

Cybertron Timeline?

Post by Tempest »

I was reading King Starscreams Bio and it suggests that Cybertron is set in the future of Transformers. It also suggests that they have all forgotten what Earth really means to the Cybertrionan War. Also it looks like it does follow Energon.
Bodycount
Protoform

Post by Bodycount »

Cybertron is exploring how Earth's origins are directly tied to the Transformers...they didn't just "discover" earth but may have a key in it's evolution...Beast Wars also explored this idea, but in a lame way involving cavemen...I'm really glad BW is dead.

Cybertron IS a sequel.

It's in the near future of Energon, and the deal with earth is that in Energon, the Transformers were confined to the secret Cybertron Cities. They were NOT revealed to the general public. Alexis states her goal was to reveal the Transformers to humanity someday, but with the threat of the Terrorcons, it had to be put on hold. After earth took some damage, the Transformers left earth and didn't return until Cybertron, in the distant future.

The Cybertron cities were established in Europe, during Energon. Apparently America nor Asia were a part of the program, which is why the American government in Cybertron/Galaxy Force is getting more and more involved and suspicious.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Come on, don't bash BW, if you should bash any of them it should be BM, I thankful that that is dead.
Destruction is my specialty
ssjautobot
Protoform

Post by ssjautobot »

heres the way it goes....

american TV...
Armanda -> Energon -> Cybertron (all in one time line)

japanese TV...
Micron Legend-> Super Link
Galaxy Force (different timeline, with similarites to the first 2)