[RID,UT] Transformers videogames

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Transformers videogames

Post by HeavyArms »

I wasn't sure where to put this but anywho,
If some video games company was making a game which transformers series would you use?
And give reasons.
Destruction is my specialty
Rodimus Convoy

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

Hi... I would want a G1 game where you could play as either Decepticons or Autobots, like in Sonic Advance Battle 2. That would be really cool. But for now, I'm happy with my Transformers Armada game ^.^:p
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Hm, yes Armada is a good game it would have been better if they threw in more playable tf's.
Destruction is my specialty
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Transformers The Movie
Level One: Battle to the last on the shuttle protecting Ratchet as he destroys the database with the assault plans.
Level 2: As Hot Rod or Kup make you way back to Autobot city battling the Seekers
A couple of levels batling Decepticons as they lay siege to Autobot city.
bonus: play as Decepticons destroying the city
bonus 2: play as Galvatron or his new henchmen as they return to Cybertron and destroy Starscream and his loyalists
level 5: Escaping Autobot City onto the shuttles as Galvatron attacks or play as Hound and unstreaker to divert the Decepticons attention
Bonus: The Decepticons destroy the warp gate, play as any of the season 3 mini bots to fight them off.
Level 6: Blow the pursuing Sweeps out of sjy as they chase you into space and then Cyclonus has been dispatched to attack the shuttles, blow him out of the sky.
Level 7: The Dinobots are in a savage place on Quintessa.
Level 8: Hot Rod and Kup versus the Sharkticons.
Level 9: On Junkion the Autobots are attacked by the Deceptiocns flee into the tunnels
Level 10: The Junkions pursue the Autobots, more of a demolition derby style one finished with Springer versus Wreck Gar.
Last few: Unicron levels.

Might not work.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
britbot
Protoform

Post by britbot »

i'd have an online fps deal like counterstrike but obviously with transformers and the ability to transform. you could have capture the matrix;) or the obvious assault autobot city from the movie. wheter that would work in practice is a different matter
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Here is a simple thought that can work for both BM and Energon:

Use the Vehiclones at each stage and every end-stage there will be a Vehicon general boss fight. And a few bonuses, like if you win Jetstorm with B.Arachnia you unlock Silverbolt and you can unlock the BW costumes of each fighter.

Energon can work at the same degree, only you can play both sides, have aid from Terrorcons/Omnicons, have an "Energon Saber" powerup, have linkups to add a special ablity, or have hyperpower for some mega damage to everything on the screen that's not an ally.

But what i really want is a Cybertron/Galaxy force game. They promised us dammit :mad:
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Didja's know Hasbro took the licence off Atari? They are going into games development.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
megassuprume
Protoform

Post by megassuprume »

They could make an rpg out of Armada. You see you would basically live the show. When your character gets to certain levels they get new weapons. The weapons you get would be the mini cons and special weapons the developer puts in. For the mini cons that fuse into weapons(ex:star sabermini cons) you would have to collect.
Rodimus Convoy

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

Originally posted by megassuprume
They could make an rpg out of Armada. You see you would basically live the show. When your character gets to certain levels they get new weapons. The weapons you get would be the mini cons and special weapons the developer puts in. For the mini cons that fuse into weapons(ex:star sabermini cons) you would have to collect.

They already have an Armada game released in June. It's just called 'Transformers' , but I like your idea a little more.:)

Here's the info:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/917920.html
Orion1
Protoform

Post by Orion1 »

Does anyone know if there will be a game based on the new movie? And hopefuly released on PC, instead of just being released on PS2 and X-Box.
"No matter the distance"
Dennis
Protoform

!

Post by Dennis »

Lets just put our hands together and pray to Primus that it will be more games with the same quallity as transformers armada.
the general wants you
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Used to be a Transformer Game for the Commodore 64, does this count?
Eliotron
Protoform

Post by Eliotron »

If hasbro reads the messages I have been posting, they must hate me, A Fighting Game would be an intelligent idea like mortal combat but transformers Generation 1
Animations on Youtube under Freddery.