Jackson Not Guilty

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Jackson Not Guilty

Post by CounterPunch »

Jackson found not guilty on all charges!
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

This proves a rich white man can get away with anything...
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Maybe now he'll stop that whole laying beds with under-age children thing.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

This is disgusting! It just goes to show you that anyone with money can buy freedom. This is a sick man who desierves to be locked away.
I apologize if you are an M.J. fan/supporter, but I must support what I believe. This is truly disgusting. Indeed a dark day in the city of California.

I have so many jokes that I can't say them all without taking up 10 pages, but here's my favorite.
"Little Billy's not my lover."

Sick white f**ker.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Cassettacon 27
city of California.

You fail at life.

As for your whole rant against Jackson, he was innocent. Just because he does questionable things does not mean he is a child molester.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I don't really think he did any molesting, but he should have at least been nailed on giving alcohol to a minor.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
I don't really think he did any molesting, but he should have at least been nailed on giving alcohol to a minor.

Yeah. Too bad the jury is just as whacko as Jacko is.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Sir Auros

i agree.

The problem here, jokes aside, is that I think Jacko is to f###ed up to actually molest kids BUT I feel celeb culture in which someone famous always gets off from being guilty when they appear to be or gets a joke sentence because their rich and famous has to stop.

Tis isn't like the OJ trial. It was done propper and the jury carefully reached their verdict. There is little question that they reached it as fairly as can be. Therefore beyond reasonable doubt Jacko should be cleared of the pedo charges in peoples minds.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

I agree I never blv that Jackson did that. I'm not saying like that the freak, but i Don't think he did it

and ps Cassettacon 27 MJ isnt a Sick white f*cker and i know that as a fact. Cuz I'm one and he's never at the meetings :laugh:
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Cassettacon 27
This is disgusting! It just goes to show you that anyone with money can buy freedom. This is a sick man who desierves to be locked away.
I apologize if you are an M.J. fan/supporter, but I must support what I believe. This is truly disgusting. Indeed a dark day in the city of California.

I have so many jokes that I can't say them all without taking up 10 pages, but here's my favorite.
"Little Billy's not my lover."

Sick white f**ker.

And what proof do you have that makes him guilty while a fair jury (who have been privvy to FAR more information and details than you) have found him innocent?

True, Michael Jackson is mentally ill, he has problems, BUT suffering from said problems does not make him a child molesterer.

And im sorry to everyone who believes he only got off because of who he is, but while i havent been following it closely i remember the fact that Jackos defense have been able to tear the prosecutions case apart at every turn.

And I know what people are going to say somewhere along the line "but he shared his bed with boys!" i say big deal, yes it is wrong for him to do that, but it is not illegal, i used to share a bed with my father when i was a kid, no difference. Oh sure, people will go "but thats different, he's your dad" but no, its not, being my father doesnt make him any more exempt from having the capacities to molest me as Jackson.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
Maybe now he'll stop that whole laying beds with under-age children thing.

I dunno. This isn't the first time he's been charged with molesting children, and he didn't have the sense to stay away from them after that. Truth be told, I don't think this will be the last time he's in court on such charges. Truth be told, the whole situation is sketch, guilty or not, and if I were a parent, I wouldn't let him anywhere near my kids.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by RID Scourge
I dunno. This isn't the first time he's been charged with molesting children, and he didn't have the sense to stay away from them after that. Truth be told, I don't think this will be the last time he's in court on such charges. Truth be told, the whole situation is sketch, guilty or not, and if I were a parent, I wouldn't let him anywhere near my kids.

Truth be told.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yes, there seems to be a lot of that in my post, huh? lol :p
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Anyone think he can resurrect his career now? Or is he too out of touch with the kids?
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by RID Scourge

Truth be told, there are better ways to say "My opinion is".
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

[quote]Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
You fail at life.

Yes........................................... I know.......................Shut up.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
He's an idiot, and he tried to buy a family life. Anything beyond that... dunno. I know I hate lynch mobs more.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Further proof that the legal system is ****, and that defense attorneys rely on starstruck idiots; everyone knows he did it, they proved he did it, and yet he gets off.

God I hate this.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

I just hope he really is not guilty, because the thought of a child molester going free... :sick: