Heart and Soul...

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Heart and Soul...

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

I've only got three damn words to say when it comes to the AWF as it stands.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

The AWF is stagnant, still born, it's a horrible disease and all you little piss-ants with delusions of grandeur come in here looking to make a name for yourselves, wanting to be booked in the spotlight, but you come in here, throw yourselves around like mental patients in a padded cell and expect all the glory.

People come here, slog their guts out for you and you don't have the common decency to care a crap. It's no wonder that the show's all but stopped, I blame you, I blame you all. The AWF is the life-blood of so many people here, it runs through their veins, they come here week-in, week-out, going through hell and for what?! So you can come in here, bad mouthing them, treating them like crap.

You people should be ashamed. The AWF stands for so much, we used to have a great show in here - EVERY WEEK - but it depends on quality talent, people willing to kick the crap outta themselves every week, people to bleed, cry and sweat AWF and in my eyes there's only a few Hardcore, AWF life-blooders left (and they know who they are).

What I'm saying is, it's all down to you. You come here and get the bookers, the people behind the show to see that you give a flying **** and the show will go on.

Damnit, I give a damn, let's get the AWF back on the road.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I agree. I too love the AWF like a stillborn, and am proud to be an undercarriage of it. When I was asked to co-host Warzone with Shrapnel I felt proud. I threw away seven years of medical training to become an announcer. Now I revel in the glory, the spectacle and the money.

Particularly the money.

I very much appreciate the effort that people put into their smack talk, apart from the cold hard cash that is easily the best bit.

I also like the T'Pau ref in SCSW's thread title. More weeklydom, more violence, more heart, more fun. More ratings means more money for staff, more money for that hard working janitor, more money for the hospitals that get their intake of AWF stars, more funds for the AWF magazine and all merchandising in general.

More please.:)

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Well, while the X certainly didn't start anything here in the A-dub, he's very much willing to keep it going.

Now, if only the people I was supposed to be feuding with would post... ;)
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
I've only got three damn words to say when it comes to the AWF as it stands.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

The AWF is stagnant, still born, it's a horrible disease and all you little piss-ants with delusions of grandeur come in here looking to make a name for yourselves, wanting to be booked in the spotlight, but you come in here, throw yourselves around like mental patients in a padded cell and expect all the glory.

People come here, slog their guts out for you and you don't have the common decency to care a crap. It's no wonder that the show's all but stopped, I blame you, I blame you all. The AWF is the life-blood of so many people here, it runs through their veins, they come here week-in, week-out, going through hell and for what?! So you can come in here, bad mouthing them, treating them like crap.

You people should be ashamed. The AWF stands for so much, we used to have a great show in here - EVERY WEEK - but it depends on quality talent, people willing to kick the crap outta themselves every week, people to bleed, cry and sweat AWF and in my eyes there's only a few Hardcore, AWF life-blooders left (and they know who they are).

What I'm saying is, it's all down to you. You come here and get the bookers, the people behind the show to see that you give a flying **** and the show will go on.

Damnit, I give a damn, let's get the AWF back on the road.

OOC: You know when you think about the player with the least
reason to ever show up (that would me) actually shows up the most (or at least more than some others) it shows that either
a) that I care enough like SCSW says.
or
b) that like I getting yelled at, mod smacked and banned for actually giving a damn about my PASSION for wrestling, efeding,
and storytelling. And what I mean by passion, is being critical and opinionated and for sticking with the AWF through the good times and the bad, and giving the AWF my best.

I used to think the AWF was at best a fun distraction at worst for me and at best a stress release for me, but for me it's not as fun
as once was for me. Some it yes is that I run my own and have
delvoped my own efed based of the kinds of wrestling that I enjoy.

Although I think it's not quite all the players' faults and it's not all the bookers faults it's BOTH parties faults.

I feel the AWF staff has too many cheifs and not enough Indians
running it. The main reason I air my problems with the AWF publically is that the person running it changes every other week
and I don't have the time or the engery to be PMing ever mod and admin trying to get an answer.

And then I have to put with up the nonsence of basically being told: "We don't push your character because you don't trash talk"
and when I trash talk then I'm told OOC to shut up! Then I'm back to square one.

The AWF needs ONE head booker/writer that has the passion and
the balls to stand up and say "I'm the person if you have a problem PM me and I'm not leaving anytime soon!"

I also feel that the AWF is too much like the WWE. My charcrter at
AM 4 was goose stepping and saluting like JBL did in Germany.
Which shows that I think AWF staff needs to re-read some of the
profiles of it's characters and start watching some TNA and ROH
shows. JBL is NOT what I've ever envisioned him to be.

Have I caused problems?
Yes, I have and I probably will again.
But I'm human and I do screw up and I will publically say I'm sorry when I'm wrong or do wrong.

The reason I do make mistakes is because I DO CARE!
It's my passion to the very best that I can is why I keep coming back and for putting up with the crap I've gone through with this place.
I will tell you all this: If the archive doesn't want the AWF any
more then I'll take it (and yes I'm dead serious) and run it myself I've invested 3 years of my life and I don't want to feel like I've waste my time with it.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

The only thing that
Is more fun than kicking ass
Would have to be lunch.

I'm not going anywhere.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

You want to put on a show? Show me an opponent and I'll give you a match.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Opponent found, biznatch!
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Anyway way I can help I will. I've always said that.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by Wolfang
You want to put on a show? Show me an opponent and I'll give you a match.

Originally posted by Ravage

Those are pretty much my thoughts on the subject.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
The AWF needs ONE head booker/writer that has the passion andthe balls to stand up and say "I'm the person if you have a problem PM me and I'm not leaving anytime soon!"

You really are a dumbass aren't you? I AM the head booker and head writer...no one else. We've gone through phases of who is at the head of the show and those phases depend on how much time we have as individuals. We don't get paid for this, we give up our free time to run this.

You want to know why I haven't bothered to put anything into booking the past 6 weeks? Because I wrote three matches for Archivemania...because I and a couple members of the staff busted our asses off to put out our big show and got NOTHING to work with after that. There were a few good posters who posted some smack, helping us out, but by in larger, there was nothing we could work with. When reality came crashing out and I had to step back from something, I stepped back from this, because honestly...who would even notice?

Strike, you prattle on about us as if you know something about what we do or how we do it. Did it ever occur to you that we staff members lie to conceal who does what as much of the time as we can? That we don't want you to know who is doing what, because we don't want the staffers to have to put up with whiney ass bull ****. That's why my name appears as a mod here...to serve as the contact.

The bottom line is that no matter what we do, you will bitch about your character. Here's two simple words for you: SHUT UP! Your character is difficult to write for because your profile reads like a dislexic 4 year old wrote it. There is no clear focus to who he is trying to be.

I said a few months back that this was the final push for the AWF...it is. I'm willing to give it the final go, to the end of August. If I'm still at the point I'm at now, I'm done...I'm one of the people who have watched and cradled this thing from the beginning. I've toiled and spent entire days writing matches. I've given my heart and soul to this thing and started to wonder why I should even bother to care.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Ravage

Same here, i wrote some stuff in the past and i'll do so again if they need the help.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Work is bad. Damn work, and damn anyone that sugggg... >ZZZZZ<

OOC: Work is bad. Damn work, and damn anyone that suggg... >ZZZZ<

....Igz and I are way to simmilar for my own comfort sometimes. Really, I should just start introducing myself as Iggy.

PS - always willing to lend a hand... just flash the slacker signal, and I shall be there!

PPS - I still love you, Erik. Slacker Love! Don't give out yet!

PPPS -
Originally posted by Xille
biznatch!

Stop stealing my word, biznatch!

PPPPS -

I like the whole mysterious thing, not knowing who's writing what, etc. It makes the AWF feel more real. We all know who's booking Mayhem and Warzone, but this way it still feels a bit like it's come on TV.

PPPPPS -

I just wanted to get to five Ps. BECAUSE I COULD.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: I noticed that the latest show wasnt in the standards the AWF lives up to..but lets face it guys, lets not be bitchy.

I can feel how the writers are feeling...especially if the writing team is WAY undermanned. I could feel the pressure to write a whole show like Igz does or heck..like JD does as well. Sometimes the writer has a high point and a low point in writing a match.

I'll still read the next AWF show. I just pray the writing comittee wont write off my nuts like they did to Igz though. But if that does happen, I'll still stick here. No doubt, this is the first place that I smack talked as D-Extreme. I aint gonna leave until this place closes....or until I piss off TFA and I get banned from the board ;)

I wish I could help in the writing..but as I said..I feel the same way, and its happening to me right now. I just wish you guys the best of luck in figuring out the next storylines for the AWF and the next show.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Strike, how much did you ****ing pay Casper to unban you from this forum anyway?

You got kicked out for a reason, and your posts since you've been allowed back in have done nothing but serve as a perpetual reminder of what that reason was.

If there's anything here you don't like (because I know most of what's here hates you right back), you know where the door is.

You come here for escapism, to get away from whatever **** passes for your life. So do the writers. But sometimes that **** actually stops us from being writers. And when we manage to navigate that, we still get it thrown in our faces by wankers like you.

**** off. Nobody will miss you.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by The HeartBrend Kid
Strike, how much did you ****ing pay Casper to unban you from this forum anyway?

You got kicked out for a reason, and your posts since you've been allowed back in have done nothing but serve as a perpetual reminder of what that reason was.

If there's anything here you don't like (because I know most of what's here hates you right back), you know where the door is.

You come here for escapism, to get away from whatever **** passes for your life. So do the writers. But sometimes that **** actually stops us from being writers. And when we manage to navigate that, we still get it thrown in our faces by wankers like you.

**** off. Nobody will miss you.

Sighs

I try to give some free advice and try to show my support and this is the thanks I get.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: this might cost me and igz the title but heck I should do it now....

Guys, if you continue bickering, there's a pm button...use that, not this topic. Thank you.

Now.......back to our regular scheduled program.

As I said, its ok if it sucked or not, stuff happens. I'll still support the AWF.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

I really doubt that would lose you drop the titles over sonmething so trival.
Guys, if you continue bickering, there's a pm button...use that, not this topic. Thank you.

Now.......back to our regular scheduled program.

As I said, its ok if it sucked or not, stuff happens. I'll still support the AWF.

You're right as always old friend.
I'm sorry but my emotions sometimes gets the better of me.
Ok I'll pm the staff and we can talk there.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Fighting, always fighting...everyone's gotta get their cracks in and denegrate one another. Some of you guys really should chill, it's a fantasy game on a ninnerweb Transformers site. Don't take it and yourselves so seriously all the time; lighten up.

That said, this thing is basically dead. It's a shame, it has had some great moments. If it ever returns, it should be popular again I suspect. Tho I must announce that I won't be coming back if it does return.

I'll go into what has factored into that decision, as well as others I've made, another time. But best of luck to those who want to keep it running.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

This place won't die. Not yet. It will get back to the way it should be with new angles and hopefully new competitors. People have put in far too much time to let it die just by letting it fizzle out. It just wouldn't be right to end it that way.

So sorry to see you go Red but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!