Wow! I'd like to go on this rollercoaster...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Wow! I'd like to go on this rollercoaster...

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

...friggin sweet!

With a record-breaking height of 420-feet and record-breaking speed of 120 mph, Top Thrill Dragster delivers on its promise of thrilling riders this summer at Cedar Point, Ohio.

HAHA! WOULDN'T WANT TO BE HER! LOL!
Rodimus Convoy

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

Mwahaha. Looks like fun. I wouldn't want anywhere near that girl.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Looks like a blast. I personally love roller-coasters, but my hubbies afraid of them.
Civ

Post by Civ »

I bet that poor girl is royally embarrassed. Especially since a pic of wetting herself is now available on the internet.

Coaster itself looks like fun though.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

HAHA! WOULDN'T WANT TO BE HER!
I don't think that pic has anything to do with the coaster. It's years old.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

I asked a few people who live in Ohio about it a few months ago, and it seems that the ride seems to be closed pretty often.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Cyberman

Post by Cyberman »

Yes looks nice.
That pic with the girl is stupid. Not really something I´m eager to look at...

Why are these files all BMP? Jpeg would be better, smaller.
In a perfect world, this would be a signature. As it stands, it's just the lack of.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Originally posted by Cyberman
Why are these files all BMP? Jpeg would be better, smaller.
Agreed, I'm on dial up at the moment (god, how do people live like this?) and have been waiting about 5 minutes for the picture to load.

I would love to go to Cedar Point, but why did they build it in Ohio? Anyone know anything in Ohio or near it that would make a trip from the UK worthwhile? I vaguely remember looking at a map once and driving there from New York seemed feasible, but I didn't actually look at the scale...

He was in a boy band!
Sades

Post by Sades »

One of the things I want to do is to ride every single fricking rollercoaster of note in the world someday. And that looks absolutely ****ing insane...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Sixshot
I would love to go to Cedar Point, but why did they build it in Ohio? Anyone know anything in Ohio or near it that would make a trip from the UK worthwhile? I vaguely remember looking at a map once and driving there from New York seemed feasible, but I didn't actually look at the scale...
Well, we really don't have much, honestly... Cedar Point is actually one of our biggest draws. We have the Rock and Roll hall of fame, and well... most of everything else I would say is paraphrased from this site, which you can read if you'd like:

http://www.discoverohio.com/visitors/default.asp

The state fair is coming up, we have a couple of good zoos, some interesting (if that's your thing) historical sites, and so on. We also (apparently) have the nation's largest Amish settlement. Aviation galore here, as well.

I've lived here my entire life, and I certainly like it. It's a good time, but I'm sure someone will refute that.
Dark Dranzer
Protoform

Post by Dark Dranzer »

Originally posted by Kup1
Looks like a blast. I personally love roller-coasters, but my hubbies afraid of them.

I don't blame your husband one bit...Man those images gives me vertigo-like symptoms...I'd hate to be on one of them

S- Megatron is that you?

G- Here's a hint!!

*ka-blammo*
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

Post by Almighty Galvatron »

Oiginally posted by Denyer
I don't think that pic has anything to do with the coaster.

You're absolutely correct. I got it and the rest of the set in an email a few months back. The pants-wetting is a result of what looks to be a beer drinking contest involving masses; the girl in question is shown not to be able to hold it in.
Rodimus Convoy

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

Originally posted by Sixshot
Agreed, I'm on dial up at the moment (god, how do people live like this?) and have been waiting about 5 minutes for the picture to load.

You could always go to the Taste of Chicago next year. Illinois is fairly close to Ohio... I think...
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Originally posted by Rodimus Convoy
You could always go to the Taste of Chicago next year. Illinois is fairly close to Ohio... I think...

Duuuuuude...what are you smoking? I want some of it.
Rodimus Convoy

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

Originally posted by Zisteau
Duuuuuude...what are you smoking? I want some of it.
It's Ener-weed you hippie-bot!!! AND IT'S MINE! ALL MINE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!