How is classics Megatron?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Paul053

How is classics Megatron?

Post by Paul053 »

Is classics Megatron a worth buying figure? Does he really have the not even length legs issue?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

My classics Megs' legs were even. He's all right. Nothing to really write home about, but a fun toy in nerf mode, and robot mode's not terrible. Not 100%, but they've done worse . . . :glance:
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I have a Henkei version, and the legs are even. Not having a garish paint job doesn't hurt it, either. Is he worth buying? I think so, if you can find him at a good price.
Grufflock

Post by Grufflock »

I picked up a Henkei version for twenty quid. If you can get it for about that, it's more than worth it.
WWW.OLDOILHOUSE.CO.UK
Bringing Robots Into Disgrace Since 1984
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

He's a decent figure if you can get past his hideous color scheme, I painted mine to look like the Henkei version to avoid paying $50 bucks for him.

Mine's legs are even as well. However one of his shin plates use to slide until I painted him.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Got mine as a Christmas gift. Transformation is really interesting. A bit top heavy so it's kinda hard to make him stand on his own. I think it's worth it if you find him cheap. No more then $20-$25.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Much better than you think, to be honest. Almost all his joints are on ratchets besides his head and feet, so he's pretty stable. His HUGE feet and flat heels make him very steady if you want dynamic poses [at least on both of mine]. Gun mode is fun for you to hold but unappealing next to other classics figures, sadly.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I have Henkei Megs, and I love him. Highly reccommended.