WHEN IS LEADER STARSCREAM OUT?!?!?!?!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Cliffjumper

WHEN IS LEADER STARSCREAM OUT?!?!?!?!

Post by Cliffjumper »

And please be aware, if the answer isn't "In about 10 minutes Mr. Cliffjumper, sah!" I will flame... oh... Wildrider every time he posts until I get what I'm after. Now hurry it up, minions.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Besides the rest of the HA line, that's the one figure from ROTF that's going straight to my shelf on release day, no questions asked. And any repaints they come up with.

It's supposed to come out on August\Fall of this year. Knowing Hasbro, it will probably come out on June\early July, will have less than half the paint applications it's supposed to, stripped of moving parts [ala Voyager Starscream] and takara will release an incredibly superior figure around November\December.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Cliffjumper wrote:And please be aware, if the answer isn't "In about 10 minutes Mr. Cliffjumper, sah!" I will flame... oh... Wildrider every time he posts until I get what I'm after. Now hurry it up, minions.
Hasbro won't release him till you take back what you said about Stockade. It made them cry.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Cliffjumper wrote: I will flame... oh... Wildrider every time he posts until I get what I'm after. .
We don't give into terrorist demands! Right guys?.....guys?
Sades

Post by Sades »

You can have your way with him as long as I get to sell the DVD on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

They're already out. I've got a baker's dozen out by the shed.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Wildrider wrote:We don't give into terrorist demands! Right guys?.....guys?
We don't negotiate with terrorists. It's not the same thing.

Sorry mate. You're on your own.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Wildrider wrote:We don't give into terrorist demands! Right guys?.....guys?
Big jobs to you.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Cliffjumper wrote:Big jobs to you.
Muhahahaha. I'd hate to be on the receiving end on some Cliffy brutality.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I saw a review of him on youtube. He looks impressive but I'm not sold on him... I guess I like my Screamers to be smaller than my Megatrons.

I may get a repaint of him if ones produced, then again I may get one just to say I have one.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

He's probably smaller than ROTF Leader Megatron, but then again I don't have either toy so I can't say for certain. Though it appears that Starscream will be released in the 'Generations' line with the rest of the leftover ROTF toys. But I'm sure everyone already knew that.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

There does seem to be a big push to make the Movie toys more than a "big push every couple of years" thing, doesn't there? ROTF had a redeco of the first Prime Voyager; Generations gets the new mould. ROTF had a retooled Ultimate Bumblebee; Generations gets Battle Ops Bumblebee. Er, and that's about it, but... y'know.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Cliffjumper wrote:There does seem to be a big push to make the Movie toys more than a "big push every couple of years" thing, doesn't there? ROTF had a redeco of the first Prime Voyager; Generations gets the new mould. ROTF had a retooled Ultimate Bumblebee; Generations gets Battle Ops Bumblebee. Er, and that's about it, but... y'know.
ROTF had 2-3 retools of Deluxe Bumblebee, ('Preview', Cannon, Battlefield) Generations gets a brand new Deluxe Bumblee that will be repainted and retooled more often than both G1 and Classics Seeker molds put together.

But then that's not so much of a 'big push' as adding to the massive swarm of movie Bumblebee toys, now is it?
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!