so.....anything new?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Hawkeye
Protoform

so.....anything new?

Post by Hawkeye »

hey all! i don't think ive visited since the transformer movies actually came out. anything new with the ol' site?

cliffjumper find every go-bot in existence?

cloudstrifer/ultimate weapon get un-banned only to be banned again after a racist tirade?

has dr. spengler exploded in pure joy after the release of the ghostbuster videogames?

did we stop making threads about dr. who?

is it trukk or monkey?
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
LKW
Protoform

Post by LKW »

Wow, I can't believe it's been like a year and a half since you've posted on here?! :eek: Not that we've personally talked a lot, but I certainly remember your presence around here and that doesn't seem remotely possible...

Anything new? Well - it's St. Patrick's Day!!! Though I may be the one of the few TFAers... dedicated enough to have gotten tomorrow off so that I can celebrate drinking - er, and my Irish heritage, yeh - carefree tonight... Oh, and my wife is good, and my little son is so cute and smart and stuff.

In answer to your questions: maybe, but he's found more robots; nope (?); probably; I was gonna say "no, there's just one monster, 190 page one" - then I saw the companion question; and, tennis shoe.

So... what's up with you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I thought you were dead.

We also alternate the Who threads with Red Dwarf ones. There should be another one along any second now.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

LKW wrote:it's St. Patrick's Day!!!
:lies:
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

i know there was a st. patricks day...i mean I was down to o'reilly's pub and everything, but I don't remember much else.

red dwarf? that's annother one of your silly brit sci-fi shows init? something like star trek then? :P
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Sades

Post by Sades »

I had a green beer on st Patty's Day. Not because I drink beer, but I didn't think I'd ever had one, so I had one. It was shit.

Ummmm... I don't know what you're looking for, man, but I'm still here and so are a buttload of other people. Some aren't. There ya have it. :)
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!