[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Enterprise of Great Pitch and Moment (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hangar Bay Two, Fearless

"True, true. Fodder. Punching bags. Test subjects. The posibilities are endless." Scorponok replied to Cyclonus, although he kept the volume of his voice low enough so that Landmine and Waverider won't hear him.

There is a truce to uphold, lest he forgets...

Scorponok stalked after Cyclonus, Stratus and Sandstorm, bringing up the rear of the group.

"My name is Webweaver. I guess I'm stuck with you two fleshie-bots until Gigatron or someone on higher up on the food chain decides on whatever he has to decide." Webweaver transformed into his four-legged robot mode and gestured with one claw towards a smallish, gunmetal-black mining shuttle. "Right this way."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Hangar Bay Two, Fearless

"I'm Landmine," he said, "and I'm Waverider," Waverider added.

Landmine and Waverider looked at the shuttle. "That little thing?" Landmine said as he pointed to it. Landmine and Waverider started to walk towards it. "Hope we fit. Are you going to fly it, Webweaver?
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

"I would suggest you keep your opinions to yourself, Scorponok, lest you convince Stratus that we treat all of our guests this poorly." Cyclonus's optics narrowed. "And lest word gets back to Gigatron that you're questioning his decisions in front of the troops. He's tolerant of many things, but insubordination isn't one of them."

He continued to lead the way toward the crew section.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Little by little the shard of debris spun through the air in an arc towards Sixshot's outstretched, open hand. The hexchanger focused on his sense of emptiness, on his rage, and concentrated harder.

There were times that the shard seemed to waver and seemed to descend, but every time the shard does that, Sixshot forced himself to think what he would do to Pointblank if they ever met. Or how empty he felt without a purpose in life that the Decepticons had given him. The void! It calls him, it beckons him to simply lay waste to everything, everything....

The shard floated its way all across the room and hovered in front of Sixshot's outstretched hand. Sixshot remained motionless, optics blinking once. He couldn't believe that he just did that... that magic trick...

What the hell just happened?

Sixshot reached out and grabbed the shard of metal out of the air, turned to glare at Bludgeon and Black Battle Convoy, and voiced his question. "What the hell did I just do?"

Corridors, Fearless

Scorponok shrugged his massive shoulders at Cyclonus' little retort, glaring at the shorter Decepticon, but said nothing to contradict the Unicron spawn. After all, it was inappropriate (if satisfying) for him to insult the Autobots.

Scorponok scowled as the tip of his tail scraped the ceiling, and he had to again adopt a crouched position while walking, scowling as he did so.

Mining Shuttle, Fearless

"It's automated. If it wasn't, well, Barry's probably going to get someone to drive it by remote control." Webweaver told Landmine, raising his two decidedly control-stick-unfriendly claws that he had instead of hands.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Mining Shuttle

"Fine by me," Landmine replied to Webweaver as he took a seat. Waverider sat down next to him. "So, you remember what your objective is, Landmine?"

Landmine nods. "If I recall correctly, Gigatron wants me to mine an asteroid for minerals he can use to reinforce his ships or something."

Waverider looked over at Webweaver. "Are you going to oversee the entire proces, Webweaver? Any more specifics on our objective would be appreciated if you have them?"
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

Cyclonus walked through the halls, silently fuming at Scorponok's attitude.

Doesn't he realize that this is important? Our contact is already half-crazy as it is. We don't need to push him the rest of the way there.

He led the way into the guest quarters wing and keyed open one of the unoccupied rooms. "This is where you'll be staying, Stratus," he said. "If you need anything, buzz four-one-three on the comm panel and a drone will deliver it to you."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fearless

Dissent in the ranks. thought Stratus

A potential opportunity.

Divide and conquer.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

Scorponok stood noiselessly, claws folded, standing behind Stratus and Cyclonus, without saying a word.

Mining Shuttle

"No idea." Webweaver said as he scuttled into the shuttle, crawling up the walls until he stood upside-down from the ceiling, looking straight at Landmine's face. "Barry only told me to accompany you guys and make sure you don't steal the shuttle or anything. Guess he's pissed at me for webbing his quarters."

The shuttle began to warm up, and soon they took off.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Mining Shuttle

Landmine had his arms crossed. "Are we there yet?" he said a little annoyed to Webweaver.

"Webweaver?" Waverider asked. "Why would you want to web somebody's quarters? You won't have to be afraid of us stealing this shuttle. We said that we would do this job and we'll keep our word."
Aspiring DJ!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

Cyclonus was decidedly nonplussed by Stratus' lack of reaction to his quarters, but after spending so many years with Galvatron he was used to dealing with the crazies so he didn't comment.

"Onto the labs, then. Follow me."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors , Fearless

Stratus glanced round his quarters.

"These will be adequate, now onto the labs. I have some supplies on my shuttle. Will the drones ferry them to the labs."
Blackjack

OOC: Hein -- Sixshot and Bludgeon? :)

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

Scorponok glowered at Cyclonus and Stratus as they spoke to each other. The Headmaster sensed something off about the rather eccentric industrialist, but since they have need of him he kept quiet about it. Outside, anyway.

He sent a message to Sandstorm via an semi-encrypted Decepticon frequency: Sandstorm, what do you know about this Stratus? I want to know all about him, just to be sure we know who we are dealing with here.

Mining Shuttle

"Probably in a couple of minutes. We just exited orbit." Webweaver told Landmine.

Webweaver turned to Waverider and shrugged. "Basic instinct. Barricade's room just happened to be near mine. As for stealing the shuttle... well, I don't care, but I got a job and I got to do it, yeh?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

"Definitely," Cyclonus told Stratus. "I'll send the instructions right away."

Along with the instructions to scan everything before touching it, of course...

He was a good, reliable comrade in the resistance, Sandstorm transmitted back to Scorponok. Other than that I can't really say. We didn't work together very often because we were in different cells.

En Route

Spinister felt the world swimming back into focus as his CR chamber cracked open. After taking a second to let his newly-repaired body steady itself, he climbed out and headed forward.

"What's our ETA?" he asked Weirdwolf.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

En Route

Weirdwolf looked around at Spinster.

"far not are we now. Control approach picking up should be we in minutes ten."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

-I see.- Scorponok replied to Sandstorm, cocking his head to one side as he appraised Stratus for a short while. -Reliable, then... reliable is good. At least we can depend on him to do what is required of him.-
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

Fangry: -poking his tounge tenderly- "What you just did, Sixshot, was something it took Blackie here a couple of years to accompli-HURNK!!!" -collapsing as BBC's fist crashes down on his head-

Brisko: -muffled voice coming from somewhere in Fangry's abdomen- "Thank you......"

Bludgeon: "It is simply due to the fact that you've already got most of the mental training. You just need to learn to use it properly."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Mining Shuttle

Landmine looked out of the window as there wasn't anything else he could do in this small vessel anyway. It's a good thing he's not claustrophobic, or else he would have had a problem. He looked at Waverider whowas talking to Webweaver. Waverider probably prefers to tal to the Decepticon to keep his mind off things. He's more of a water guy anyway and he'll be quite out of place in space. Landmine's glad he tagged along though, because he wouldn't have liked it if he was all by himself out here.
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Sixshot, still staring at the chunk of metal in his hand, glanced at Fangry and Black Battle Convoy, raising an eyebrow slightly. Doing this took Black Battle Convoy years to accomplish? And here he thought he was being tested on a basic skill in Metallikato...

But then, he was trained in several martial art skills. The aptly-named cyber ninja thing, a bit of Diffusion and a bit on melee fighting. While never one of the higher arts. Metallikato, Crystallocution, Circuit-Su... but yes, he did have the mental training.

If he could utilize just half of the skills Bludgeon used in their prior battle, combined with his own considerable skills... then he could be the ultimate weapon.

That is, if he could master those skills... and if Bludgeon was willing to help...

"So... where do I go from here?" Sixshot asked Bludgeon. He tossed the shard of metal from one hand to the other, then stretched out his right hand to try and do the same thing to his discarded nanoblade hilt on the side of the room.

Shuttle

"What does Giggie wants you to mine, anyways?" Webweaver asked the Autobots.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

As Cyclonus led the group toward the labs, he picked up that there was something going back and forth between Scorponok and Sandstorm. He was slightly annoyed over the fact that he was being cut out of whatever they were discussing, but more worried that Stratus would take offence.

"Here are the labs," he said as they walked into the science wing. "To the left you'll see electronics workshops and a few weapons testing ranges...the practical stuff. To the right are a few private offices and study rooms that you can use if you want to go over the ship's computer libraries in peace. Within your security clearance, of course.

"Farther along are the physics labs -- apparently they have a few particle accelerators, things like that. I've never been in there, though. I'm guessing that what you want is the technobiology lab, though."

Sandstorm shrugged and transmitted to Scorponok, Assuming he doesn't have an agenda of his own, sure. I don't know him well enough to say for sure.

En Route

Spinister nodded to Weirdwolf. "Good work. Make sure they have some security on-hand so our prisoner doesn't give us any trouble."

Considering the shape Black Shadow was in he really didn't expect him put up a fight. He would rather be prepared than not, though.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

-Oh, he will have an agenda of his own. He looks like the type that would survive a long time with an agenda.- Scorponok replied to Sandstorm. -Would be worth keeping an optic sensor on him to save us the grief of having to deal with him later. Especially since we're apparently giving him full rein of the laboratories...-

As he typed this, Scorponok's expression knitted into a deeper frown.

Bridge, Fearless

Barricade watched the pinging of the radar as Spinister's shuttle came in from Protihex. "Welcome back, Spinister, you are cleared to land." Barricade opened a comm channel to the shuttle.

He switched channels on a line to Gigatron and said, "Lord Gigatron, Spinister and his team have returned. I assume you'll want to talk to them?"

Medbay, Fearless

The CR chamber slid open to admit a fully-repaired Repugnus. The message to Smokescreen and Grotusque had been sent. It was now up to them whether they received the small, encoded report of the confrontation with Springer and the toher Decepticon forces on Fearless.

Turning to Crankcase, Repugnus shot the Triggercon a toothy grin. "Well, Bluebird, where do we go from here?"