[New RPG] A House Divided: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

(ooc: reintroducing Brave's Hytherion (if that's ok). He was originally on the team when this mission started.)

Governor's Palace

Grimlock was going to take care of Lugnut for him, which was fine by Jazz. Grimlock was looking for a good scrap anyway and Lugnut was way out of his weight class anyway and he preferred to walk out of this one in one piece.

"Hytherion, do you copy?" he spoke through the he secure channel of his unit. "We're about to make our way out of this scrap heap. Tracks is waiting in the Cargo Bay for us with a shuttle, but is having a hard time keeping the enemy at bay. Think you can lend him a hand and secure the docks?"

Jazz looked over at Rapido. "You and Topspin make your way to the Cargo Bay now," he said in a way to let them know he had no intention of staying here long. "I've radioed Hytherion. He and Tracks will clear the cargo bay as much as they can so you'll have little to no resistance getting there. Hot Rod, you heard the guy. Back them up. Grimlock and I will cover your backs. Now move!"

While the fight was going really well right now, Jazz knew they were far from clear out of danger yet. Reaching the shuttle is one thing. Leaving is another.

"Tracks," Jazz said through the com link. "Back up is going to arrive at your position shortly. As soon as he does, initiate start-up protocols for the shuttle so that we can leave as soon as we arrive."

While Springer suffered some serious damage from the electrical charge he received from Tarantulas, he wasn't offline just yet. He felt himself being picked and being carried away. "I can still fight...", he mumbled, even though he could hardly move his arm let alone hold his rifle.

Praxus Institute of Advanced Biomechanics

Tarantulas got up. "It seems that we've lost an asset," he said to Predacon.

"The Triple Changer has resisted my programming. Impressive, but ultimately futile. I've fried his circuits so he won't be a bother to anyone else. I just hope your brother's cronies are competent enough to keep the Triple Changer out of enemy hands."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Governor's Palace:

Hot Rod started down the corridor, heading for the loading docks. "C'mon, everybody. Let's go."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Brave Maximus

Governor's Palace - Loading Docks

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Arriving on scene Jazz"

Hytherion had taken the long way around. He had, quietly, made his way into the roof support structure for the loading dock, eliminating the two pitiful Con guards in his way. Unfortunately it took him longer to get into position, though he knew Tracks could take care of himself in the short term.

Though, at this moment in time, he didn't see the Vehicon sneaking up behind him. Situating himself in the prime position, he pulled out his rifle from subspace, extending it to a long barrel, and attached his scope. He lined up the Con's chest in his optics and fired. A frozen ball of super-cold plasma streaked across the space, freezing the very air in it's path. Striking the Con in the chest, the armour collapsed in upon itself, and then crumpled as it was too brittle to support the upper body.

"Tracks, I've got you covered. Call the shots, and lets clear this room."

Praxus

Hunter surveyed the wreckage, and smiled. So many Children of Primus lost in this city, so much death and chaos. It was perfect.

His troops milled through the outer streets, repairing themselves and feasting on the dead.

His optics spotted Obsidian and a few others in the distance. It didn't take him long to cover it, and he grinned a little as he introduced himself:

"Well General.... where to next? My brothers hunger....."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Praxus

Obsidian overheard Tarantulas' words from their commlink. "I shall make sure the team in Kolkular is made aware of this priority, Tarantulas." (It irked Obsidian that the scientists had no official rank for him to address) "Though without myself there, I cannot guarantee success."

A pity. He was a useful soldier... yet Obsidian guessed this would happen after he talked back at him.

"Commander Clench, this is Obsidian. The science team has knocked out the triple-changer known as Springer. It is a priority that he not fall to Autobot hands." Obsidian commed Clench.

Obsidian turned around to see Hunter, whom he did not recognize, arrive with... what are those? Are those...

"Zombies!" One of Igern's Destrons pulled out his firearm, but Obsidian was faster -- the Aerospace Commander's right fingers retracted and he swung his hand towards the trooper, and opened fire on the ground in front of the trooper, preventing him from provocating the newcomers.

"Stay your hand." Obsidian snapped at the trooper. "Who are you?" Obsidian turned to address the newcomer, optics narrowed. Opening a channel to Predacon, Tarantulas and Scorponok, Obsidian spoke, "Science Team, there is a smallish brown Cybertronian here who seem to have reanimated the dead. Is he one of yours?"
Brave Maximus

Praxus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Though small, Hunter brought himself up to full height, though his cannon remained dormant on his back.. His optics flashed a brilliant violet for a second, before returning to their normal red.

"I am called Shshshshshshsh......"

He had to shake his head, almost as if a glitch had over taken him. At the very same moment, his brothers stopped, looking at him, almost waiting for something. When he stopped himself, they went back to what they were doing, mostly munching on remains....

"I am called Hunter." He repeated with force this time, confident in what he was saying...

"Your scientist will have a little difficulty figuring them out.... their kind hasn't been seen on Cybertron in a VERY long time.

"But do not worry, we are here to assist you and Megatron in claiming the planet. I offer you our assistance!"

(OOC: I'm going to end up turning him into Sméagol by the end of it all....)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Governor's Palace

Lugnut looked at Springer with confusion. Wasn't the green guy on their side?

But there would be time to figure that out later. For now, he had to concentrate on Jazz and showing him just what a true Decepticon could do.

Jazz's shots hit him in the chest, bouncing off his thick armour with a ping. With his optics narrowing, Lugnut cracked his knuckles and curled his hands into fists.

"Your taunting needs work," he told the Autobot. "I've heard much worse in the arena. But don't worry. I'll crush your head just like I did theirs."

He swung one massive fist at Jazz's chest, putting enough force behind it that he would send Jazz flying all the way down the hall toward the cargo area if the blow hit. But Grimlock slammed into him before he could see if the blow landed.

"I can't say the same, since I have no idea who you are," he told the other Transformer as he climbed to his feet, working his massive, lantern-shaped jaw where Grimlock's fist had landed. Clenching his fists again, he said, "But if you want a fight, I'll give you more than you can handle!"

Loading Dock

"Oh, good show."

Megatron's mocking voice addressed the Vehicons who had so far proven to be entirely inadequate at dealing with the Autobot invaders.

He walked casually out into the room, seemingly unconcerned by the Autobots' ability to shoot at him.

"You're going nowhere, Autobots!"

"Oh, absolutely," Predacon told Obsidian, grinning. "I'd be ecstatic if it turned out that some of my children became more than the shock troops they'd been created for. Oh, I'd be so proud..."

He pondered the logistics of the question a bit more. "Other than this 'Hammer', do you have any other candidates in mind? Or were you planning on reviewing their combat recordings after the battle to see who else has stepped up and taken on a leadership role?"

He gave Tarantulas a sidelong glance, then, unsure what the other Decepticon was talking about.

"And no, the brown one isn't one of ours. Yet, anyway. By your description, I like his style."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Governor's Mansion: Corridor

"Copy that," Jazz replied to Hytherion. "Try to hold your ground for as long as you can. We'll be there ASAP."

Jazz turned his attention back to Lugnut, who was about to throw down with Grimlock. "Yeah? Your face needs work too," Jazz said mockingly. Jazz put his arms up and braced for impact as he wasn't fast enough to dodge the giant fist coming his way. Even though he protected himself, Jazz was still flung three quarters across the corridor and landed close to the cargo bay. His arms were severely dented, but still functioning just properly enough to fight. "Ouch," he said as he got back up on his feet. "At least I got a head start."

Back up on his feet, he saw Hot Rod coming his way. "Topspin, Rapido, Grimlock! Let’s go!"

Jazz turned around and made his way into the Cargo Bay where he saw the shuttle in the distance only for it to be approached by Megatron. Hytherion wouldn't stand a chance against him alone, so he started firing off rounds at Megatron. Even though his aim wasn't that perfect right now, it'll at the very least get his attention.

"So you lack of faith in your own recruits is not very reassuring" Tarantulas replied to Obsidian, not happy with the idea that there's a possibility the Autobots would get away with his technology.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Mansion

“You deaf?” Grimlock snorted, his red optic band narrowing as he moved into a battle-ready stance. “Me just say, me Grimlock! Me KING!”

Honestly, Lugnut not knowing who he is didn’t bother him at all. But hopefully the brutish display would make the Decepticon underestimate him.

Still, there’s the matter of pride…

“IF YOU NOT KNOW ME BEAT NAME INTO YOU!” Grimlock roared as he slammed his fists together. He could dimly hear Jazz calling him. Time to go. But his attention was only focused on the enemy before him. He didn’t ignore Jazz per se…. he just suddenly became less important.

Oh. And there was one other thing Grimlock’s focus was directed at.

That smooth voice of Megatron’s, vivid even though he was in another room.

First things first, though.

With a roar, Grimlock kicked against the ground, launching himself slightly into the air. Pulling both arms back, Grimlock attempted to slam them down in a powerful double strike onto Lugnut’s head. Grimlock was doubtful that this burly Decepticon would be knocked down so easily, but hopefully if he took him unawares the blow would confuse the Decepticon enough to make him an easier prey.

Praxus: Battlefield

“I do hope that my lack of faith is proven wrong, although it is not ill-founded. After all, Megatron intended for the Autobots to escape, and taking back a single mechanism the Autobots appropriated – without completely demolishing the Autobots – is not a very easy task, especially for the bunch of untrained ruffians left in Kolkular. The bulk of our forces are, after all, scattered across Praxus and the other cities.” Obsidian replied to Tarantulas. “Still, I am sending Igern and his shock troopers back. The Destrons are more experienced – and savage – soldiers, and I calculate a 80% they will be able to recapture, or otherwise destroy, the triple-changer.”

Obsidian sighed. “80% is not a satisfying percentage, Tarantulas, and for that I apologize. This was wholly unexpected.” Obsidian narrowed his optics. Admitting this was shameful. “It will not happen again.”

He could blame it on Tarantulas, oh, he could. Tarantulas could’ve put a self-destruct bomb to deny resources to the Autobots. Or he could’ve warned that Springer had not been indoctrinated. Or he could’ve kept the valuable triple-changer out of the hands of the Autobots that Megatron fully intended to let return to Iacon… but he should have anticipated it.

I’m getting rusty.

He then replied to Predacon. “None. This ‘Hammer’ is the first to contact me, although I had seen several individual Vehicons leading their brethren into battle. I had assumed that you have programmed some of them with superior intellect to function thusly? Otherwise, your guess of what I shall do next is apt.”

Obsidian tilted his head, then pressed a button on his left gauntlet with one of his right fingers, recording Hunter’s speech and sending it to Predacon, Tarantulas and the so-far silent Scorponok.

Obsidian waited as Hunter seemed to convulse a little, tilting his head in anticipation. Zero and the Renegade flight seemed antsy; none of them had sheathed their weapons. “Hunter, I see.” Obsidian replied. “Any assistance is welcome, but I am hardly one to recruit members for the cause…”

(Freed prisoners notwithstanding)

“Humour me, though… Hunter… I have lived for a long, long time on Cybertron yet I have not seen those troops behind you. What are those? I do not appreciate an unknown element on my side in a battle, and I would like to understand what they really are.”

A loud clang would fill the room Predacon and Tarantulas were in as the door, as well as a portion of the wall around the door, collapsed inwards to admit the towering form of Scorponok. "They always make these doors too small." Scorponok complained.

The former Senator set down the pike he was carrying (which still had the torn-off heads of the leaders of Praxus still on it).

"Commander Obsidian, is it? Sorry for the long reply. My unit have taken care of Praxus' government and burnt everything to the ground. I assume that was what you meant in your last order?" Scorponok spoke into the commlink.

"Affirmative."

He turned to regard Predacon and Tarantulas. "I see you two have helped yourself to pillaging this facility." The scientist then frowned slightly as the video sent to him by Obsidian showed up on his optic-visor. "Hmm. I think it's a mere shock-and-awe trick. Nanomites, perhaps? Connected to this Hunter's neurocortex? It would explain the temporary sensory overload and how these so-called zombies seem to freeze up. It's rather crude."
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor's Mansion: Corridor

Post by Chip1123 »

Rapido hauled himself and Springer through the doors and almost stopped when he saw Megatron between his team and the shuttle. "Well... if things weren't interesting enough already."

Topspin rolled in behind him, treads crunching the ground beneath him. "You aren't kidding." He said in response. "Keep going. Use him as a shield if you need to." Topspin said, indicating Springer. "I should hold up alright if he turns his attention this way." Topspin said, tracking Megatron. He couldn't risk a shot at the 'Cons torso, for if he dodged, it might hit the shuttle, so he did the next best thing - he took aim at Megatron's feet, hoping to blast him backwards and off his feet.

Rapido continued on, using cargo containers to keep himself and Springer out of Megatron's view.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Governor's Palace

"Yeah, sorry. Heard the name, just don't care." Lugnut smiled as Grimlock came at him with a two-handed strike, catching the other Transformer's hands with his own massive, three-digited meathooks. He held them tight, hoping to keep Grimlock from retreating or striking again.

"Traitors like you aren't worth remembering."

With Grimlock at such close range, Lugnut narrowed his primary optic and opened fire with his chest-mounted machine guns. He didn't expect them to do serious damage to his fellow heavyweight, but hoped they'd distract him long enough for Lugnut to deploy his real weapons.

Loading Dock

Megatron smiled coldly as Jazz opened fire on him. The Autobot's aim wasn't great, though, so rounds whizzed by the Decepticon leader, a few coming close enough to singe his armour but none scoring a direct hit.

"Brave, Autobot. Brave, but foolish."

Shouldering his fusion cannon, he took aim at Jazz and fired. His own aim was off as well, though -- unused to firing the massive, powerful weapon, Megatron was surprised by the kick and wound up blowing a smoking, smoldering hole in the wall an arm's length away from where Jazz was standing.

Scowling, the Decepticon leader lowered his weapon, which would take a few seconds before it was ready to fire again. It was at that time that Topspin fired a round at the Decepticon leader's feet. The shot didn't hit directly, but the force of impact was enough to knock Megatron backwards. Instead of falling embarrassingly onto his buttocks, though, the Decepticon leader transformed to hovertank mode and returned fire with his secondary laser cannons as he waited for the fusion cannon to recharge.

Notably, he didn't catch sight of Rapido and Springer.

Predacon shook his head, though Obsidian couldn't see him. "No, nothing like that. The added intelligence shown by some of the Vehicons is purely an emergent trait, not unexpected but not by design either. But hearing what you've said, I think I'll have to subject them to some baseline tests once the battle is over. Figure out who's got the brains and who doesn't, you know?" He chuckled. "And speaking of, please make sure this 'Hunter' doesn't get all his pets killed. If we can vivisect a few, I'm sure we can figure out what makes them tick. If nothing else, it'll be fun."

When Scorponok arrived, he couldn't help but groan. "It's called 'ducking', Scorpy. What if I wanted to turn this place into a base? You think of that?" He shrugged. "Not that there was much worth finding here, if we're being honest."

Invasion Zone

With Sixshot fighting by their side, the battle was over quickly. Hammer's Vehicons stood victorious over the Autobots' regrouping task force, who had been eliminated to the last mech.

Transforming to robot mode, Hammer landed amidst the carnage and signalled Obsidian.

"Autobot forces in sector 14-B have been eliminated, sir."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Loading Dock

Jazz wasn't fast enough to move out of the way of Megatron's blast from his fusion cannon. Luckily he didn't have to. Megatron missed him. Didn't mean the blast had no effect though. Jazz's audio receptors were ringing and it took him a moment to find his focus again. "Man, those "Cons sure know how to build their weapons," he said out loud though to no one in particular.

Rapido managed to remain undetected by the Decepticon leader and to make certain it stays that way, Jazz needed to keep Megatron distracted. He knew about Megatron. He knew about his fighting prowess and quickly determined that a head on attack would be suicide. "Hot Rod! Jazz called out. "Don't engage Megatron directly. Hit and run tactics only!"

Much to Jazz's relief,Topspin arrive on scene to provide assistance. "Thanks for the assist," he said as he threw some of Wheeljack's equilibrium distortion grenades at Megatron. "Try these on for size, bucket head!"

While his opponent was in tank mode, it would probably have little to no effect on him other than affecting his aim.

"Grimlock," Jazz shouted. "How are you holding up?" he asked, not wanting to leave anybody behind. "We've got a real challenge for you here if you're done with bug eyes."

Governor's Palace

Triggerhappy came back online. While his face was a half mess, he crawled his way over to Black Shadow. "Hey buddy. Buddy," he said to the downed mech. "You still online? Your spark still resonating?"

(ooc: I mean in the sense of "heart still beating." What does a spark do anyway? Resonate? Glow?)

"I've done nothing of the sort," Tarantulas replied to Scorponok. "Such activities are beneath me, though I see that you have been quite busy," he said as he pointed to the pike with the torn-off heads of the leaders of Praxus on it.
"Didn't take you for a collector of trophies," and then giggled after that.
Aspiring DJ!
Chip1123
Protoform

Loading Dock

Post by Chip1123 »

Rapido smiled as he made his way around and the shuttle entrance came into sight. He looked over and saw Jazz and Topspin engaging Megatron, thankful for the diversion.

"Tracks. This thing ready to go? We need to get out of here, fast. Getting hot back there!" He said to their getaway driver as he laid Springer down on one of the seats and strapped him into the harness and then made his way back to the entrance to provide cover fire. "This thing have any guns on it?" He asked Tracks.

---

Topspin admired Megatron as he gracefully transformed into his tank mode when his shot knocked him backwards. Well, that's why he was the arena champion I guess. Not gonna be that easy to deal with him afterall. This is going to be

Topspin's thought was cutoff as Megatron's laser cannons bit into his armor. "Slag!" Topspin yelled. "I can handle some of those, but even my armor isn't that thick!" He yelled out to Jazz, even as the other bot hit Megatron with the emp grenades.

Topspin kept moving towards the shuttle, but moved his turret to track towards Megatron. Another shell chambered into place, but this time it was one of the ones Wheeljack and Highbrow had specifically designed to pack more of a punch. As soon as it was loaded, he aimed and fired it at Megatron.

Governor's Palace

Clench stood up, shaking off the effects of the grenade which had dazed him earlier, letting out a groan. "I do so tire of these grenades. They level the playing field too much for smaller bots." He finished, looking around to survey what had happened while he was out.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Loading Dock

As Rapido got into the shuttle, he heard a familiar voice through the radio.

"Hello, hello, can anyone hear me? This is Electro broadcasting from, um..... somewhere up Slag Creek! Sorry for the disappearance, there were a few pesky 'Cons who just wouldn't leave me alone. I'm trying to make my way to you now!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Governor's Palace

Black Shadow groaned as Triggerhappy woke him, his entire body wracked with pain from the too-close explosion.

"Ugh...remind me to never do that again. Uh...whatever we just did. Where are we, anyway?"

Loading Dock

Megatron was, indeed, not outwardly effected by the equilibrium grenades that Jazz had thrown -- though he wouldn't want to transform into robot mode in the next few minutes. The attack did manage to draw some of his attention back to Jazz and away from Topspin, though, so the hovertank slewed to it's left and sprayed lasers in Jazz's general direction. His distorted equilibrium and the fact that he wanted the Autobots to escape would ensure that only a small percentage of his shots hit their target, though.

His movement pulled him just far enough out of Topspin's line of fire that the artillery shell didn't score a direct hit, though the shockwave from the explosion got under the Decepticon leader's repulsors and tossed him several feet away. In the process he also twisted ninety degrees, aiming his weapons at the wall and giving the remaining Autobots a short window to rush past him to the shuttle.
Chip1123
Protoform

Loading Dock

Post by Chip1123 »

Rapido heard Electro's tranmission and raced back to the front of the shuttle where the communications equipment was located. "Electro, we're in the Decepticon hanger. We're about to lift off. Send us your coordinates. We may not be able to wait on you, but we might can pick you up on our way out."

------

Topspin sighed in relief as Megatron was thrown backwards, facing the other direction. As he started up the shuttle ramps, he transformed, carrying Magnus. He looked over to Rapido who was busy with Electro at the moment, but pointed towards the restraining harness.

"Good idea. For his good and ours." He said to the other bot as he began strapping Magnus into the harness.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Somewhere in Kaon

Electro looked around. There was no one around for now, and hopefully it would stay that way until after the others had arrived.

"Okay", he said to Rapido. "Transmitting coordinates now."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Loading Dock

Jazz saw an opening to make it to the shuttle and took it. As fast as he could, he ran right past Megatron while taking some minor damage from Megatron's lasers. Arriving at the shuttle, he turned around. He looked towards the corridor, hoping Grimlock would be coming. "Grimlock! This is Jazz!" he shouted. "We're about to take off! Get over here if you want to hitch a ride with us!"

Jazz looked over his shoulder into the shuttle. "Tracks! You're at the helm of this ship. We're going to give Grimlock a window of two cycles to get here. If he's not here, we have no choice but to take off. Rapido, assist him in the launch preparations. Hot Rod, Topspin. We are going to try and keep Megatron at bay long enough so Grimlock gets the chance to get here within the two cycle window."

Jazz then pulls Wheeljack's EMP-grenade from subspace that was originally intended to use against Sixshot. "I figure this will work against him just as well."

Governor's Palace

"Still at the Palace," Triggerhappy replied to Black Shadow. "Fight has moved away from us though so we should be safe for now." Triggerhappy looked around. "Told you we would wreck the place," he said while looking at all the damage to his surroundings.
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Scorponok growled at Predacon. "It's called 'remodelling', Preddy. What if I wanted to turn this place into a base?"

Scorponok snorted. "Trophies, Tarantulas? I think you'll agree the heads of a bunch of corpulent senators aren't a trophy to be proud of. They showed no resistance as I cut their head off. This is strictly for shock value."

Invasion Zone

Obsidian frowned as he replied to Predacon, first about the Vehicons. "I do recommend giving these tests after putting them through battles. As with real soldiers, their full capabilities only become evident once put through live fire." Obsidian sighed. "And the non-Destron, non-Renegade recruits are scoring abysmally. Those that were not shot down by the guards. It's thinning the crop, granted, but it is disappointing."

Obsidian nodded. "I will keep that in mind." Finding out how the 'zombies' do tick would be helpful.

Obsidian replied to Hammer. "Good work. Enough destruction for today, but keep alert. Spread out through the city and search for survivors." Obsidian paused. "Civilians aside, there should not be any. Hunt down any resistance with extreme prejudice."

Governor's Palace

Grimlock roared as he struggled against Lugnut, growling as the giant Decepticon's unconventional, clamp-like fingers swung shut around his fists. The Autobot instinctively attempted to kick Lugnut in the chest, whilst in the same instant jerked his hands hard, hoping that the combined force of the kick and the pull would jar Lugnut to letting go of his hands.

The machineguns drilled pockmarks onto Grimlock's armour, but didn't do much damage.

He didn't care. He had bigger fish to fry.

The massive blasts from Megatron, Jazz and Topspin's battle rang clearly in his ears.

A real challenge, Jazz said. Indeed.

If he comprehended or even heard Jazz's order for him to get on board the ship, Grimlock did not respond.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Governor's Palace

Lugnut scowled as Grimlock's kick broke his grip, sending him reeling a couple steps back.

"You think that's enough to stop me?" he barked at the other Transformer. "Not a chance! Now get back here so I can finish you!"

Balling his hand into a fist as he lunged forward, he prepared to punch Grimlock's head off.

"Palace?" Black Shadow looked confused for a moment, then despondent. "Oh, right. That palace. I thought that whole 'Deceptertron' thing was just a bad dream. You mean I'm not still in the clink?"

He looked at Triggerhappy, though it would be obvious that he was having a hard time focusing. Smiling weakly, he said, "Yeah, we wrecked the place good..."

"Well, we were here first, so get in line!" Predacon told Scorponok with blatantly false anger. "Finders, keepers! Why don't you keep yourself busy by turning your head collection into a flail or something?"

He laughed. "But seriously, there's nothing worth our time here. Once the Vehicons finish stealing their databases, I was planning on burning it down and watching the pretty colours."

Responding to Obsidian, he said, "Well, I'm bored now so I'll get started on designing them a curriculum. And if our new recruits are that awful...well, I suppose your new friend could always zombify them when they die and they could be useful to us that way?"

Invasion Zone

Hammer responded to Obsidian with a curt, "Understood, sir. Hammer out."

Turning to Sixshot, he told the other Decepticon, "I'm not sure whether this is good or bad news for you, but we've apparently won. Obsidian wants us Vehicons to sweep the city for survivors and kill anyone who resists. Not sure what that leave for you to do."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Grimlock regained his footing as Lugnut let go of his hands. The gladiator flexed his fingers and let out a loud, bestial roar in reply to Lugnut.

Grimlock, however, had no intention of continuing to battle Lugnut not that he's free. The gladiator engaged his transformation circuits, rotating under Lugnut's punch as he did so... and ignited the six tube-like exhaust engines attached to his sides, now pointed at Lugnut, hoping to incapacitate Lugnut for a moment with the blast of flame from them.

Using the momentum from his engines, he shot away from Lugnut, driving recklessly out of the corridor and towards the Loading Dock, transforming as he launched himself towards Megatron, the momentum throwing him at high velocity towards the Decepticon leader. Grimlock roared very loudly as he balled his fist and swung it down in a powerful punch, made more deadly by the burst of speed his alternate mode rush gave him...

Scorponok snarled at Predacon with equally false anger. "Well, can't you show some consideration for us born with larger bodyframes?"

The former Senator glanced at his head collection. "Nah. Senators use flimsy material. Fashion, you see. Won't last more than two melees in a fight. You, tank guy- right, all of you are tanks- uh... third from the left, first row. Your left. Take the heads and display them at the center of the town or something."

Invasion Zone

Obsidian shook his head, as he sent his non-vocal, typed reply to Predacon, so that Hunter would not hear it:

'I do not trust these 'zombies'. They seem uncouth and uncontrollable. Unstable. Not to my tastes. I would much prefer you use the corpses as raw material for Vehicons. They are much more efficient, controllable, and aesthetically pleasing.'

Sixshot tilted his head at Hammer's statement. "I do not know if it is good or bad news. On one hand, we have done our jobs adequately. On the other, it means I am without a purpose for the moment."

The six-changer's brows furrowed as he sat down on a chunk of debris, making a loud clang as he did so. "I am... unsure what to do."