playing crap music because it was in transformers e

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Summerhayes

playing crap music because it was in transformers e

Post by Summerhayes »

Anyone else do this? I was in the full moon just now and I whacked on the three Linkin Park transformers tunes on the juke box. In order.
But then the juke box shuffled my songs because I paid for them in a couple of separate transactions and it thought it was two separate customers. So they came out in the opposite order.

****ing ah a mm blew.
I like bears.
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

I can't tell the difference between the song from the first movie, "New Divide", and their song from the second movie, "What I've Done".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Hey! I will not hear a bad word against Mr Bush.* I once got the local radio station to play the touch :D

*I'd have quite a few bad words of my own about that rapping fellow he brought along, though.
I like bears.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

Dear god I love this version, Well...except the rapper... that's just well that. This is the first I've ever heard of it! Is there a instrumental version? Please tell me so I like the slowness of it. Or maybe one with the GOOD vocals and the rapping cut out? :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkft38 ... qQ19nnewxw check us out!!!
XBOX LIVE gamertag: DaBeardedXeno
PSN ID: tweco99
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Used to frequently play the songs from the '86 movie on the radio show I hosted. It was all about cheesy 80ies music!

Feel so indifferent about the linkin park songs on the 3 movies I can't even tell them apart. "New Divide" isn't even f*cking proper english, is it? :lol:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Linkin Biscuit are truly awful. Can't stand Chester Drawers and his mewling. An utterly derivative, forgettable band. They are about as metal as wet paper.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Day what you will about the Linkin Park songs, the subdued version of Iridescent in tf3 when they arrive at Chicago was pretty great.
I like bears.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

Summerhayes wrote:Day what you will about the Linkin Park songs, the subdued version of Iridescent in tf3 when they arrive at Chicago was pretty great.
+1

That was just great, I loved that part of DOTM. Honestly I loved DOTM in general, just felt like a TransFormers movie to me... if you skip the whole sam goes to work BS storyline the rest is simply amazing! Highway chase onwards... everything I wanted and more. Ending sucked though...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkft38 ... qQ19nnewxw check us out!!!
XBOX LIVE gamertag: DaBeardedXeno
PSN ID: tweco99
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The PS3 KILLeR wrote:Dear god I love this version, Well...except the rapper... that's just well that. This is the first I've ever heard of it! Is there a instrumental version? Please tell me so I like the slowness of it. Or maybe one with the GOOD vocals and the rapping cut out? :D
This thread here discusses the various versions he seems to put out about once a year (he's just released a Fall of Cybertron "Power Mix" version that has a tune that almost, but not quite, doesn't fit the lyrics at all. I suspect his use of clips from the game is as illicit as he use of clips from the films was in this version):

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... bush+touch

It does include a link to his 2010 "No Rap" version, but it's a lot less fun (and, IIRC, badly sound edited, you can hear the cut as rap man and Clive Anderson get edited out).

It's worth noting that despite the title and use of bits of the film (done by putting the DVD of the first one and the trailer for the second through some cheap editing software by the look of it) this actually has nothing to do with the Bay films at all. He made it himself as an attempt to get on the soundtrack, but using lots of clips without permission (he actually uses bits of one of the Linken Park songs as a base as well doesn't he?) probably didn't endear him to Paramount.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Really? But the footage was so well integrated into the music video, that must have been planned in advance.
I like bears.