Merry Christmas!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
inflatable dalek

Merry Christmas!

Post by inflatable dalek »

I'm not sure what sort of sad, loner, loser child comes on here on Christmas day of all times, but a very happy season of good will to all of you!

I got Big Trouble in Little China in a Blu Ray steel book, bringing my collection of John Carpenter films that are worth owning on HD to very near completion (only Assault on Precinct 13 to go. Annoyingly like Prince of Darkness and They Live it looks like it'll have to be a foreign edition. Why does Europe get nicer stuff than the UK?) and the Donald Sutherland Invasion of the Bodysnatchers in a Blu Ray steel book.

I love me a Blu Ray steel book.

Here's a random video of Karl Kennedy offa Neighbours singing a Christmas song, especially designed to make you feel old as it apparently has lots of neighbours people in it but I only recongised Karl and Paul Robinson (who seems to have turned into Billy Bob Thorton, back in the old days I'd definitely have been able to name just about everyone despite never really watching it that closely. How time marches on:

REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I'm sad enough to be on here! I've been up since five this morning, and couldn't get to sleep till about two prior to that. I love me some Christmas!
Got a LSotW hardback, which is lovely, and various bits of game of thrones, Comicbook and Nintendo merch.
I like bears.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

inflatable dalek wrote:I'm not sure what sort of sad, loner, loser child comes on here on Christmas day of all times, but a very happy season of good will to all of you!
THIS GUY! That's who!

I love me a Blu Ray steel book.
I'm right with ya there! Have a total of 9 right now... steelbooks are just awesome!

My Christmas stuff isn't done yet so I'll pop back in afterwards. So far a RED Pokemon X+Y 3DSXL! :D Man this thing is beautiful in person!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkft38 ... qQ19nnewxw check us out!!!
XBOX LIVE gamertag: DaBeardedXeno
PSN ID: tweco99
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Merry Christmas y'all :)
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

Here's my contribution: a video which you may or may not have seen. Merry Christmas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kicdSI_-XpE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

I was here everday ( 24th is christmas in germany) , yesterday christmas for you anglo-saxons and today, as i have been to work all week. Business as usual in china.

Also, since my wife and i do not care for christmas the past 15 years, we did nothing speciak and no gifts.

Happy holidays to all.
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

er...Happy Boxing Day!
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Skyquake87 wrote:er...Happy Boxing Day!
Turkey curry! Yeah boi!

I can take or leave the traditional Christmas dinner but I always look forward to my Mother's turkey, sprout and parsnip jalfrezi on boxing day.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Boxing Day has turned into a ridiculous display of consumerism here, like Black Friday in the US, so my wife and I wisely stayed home all day.

Our Christmas was awesome and I hope you all had a good one too! After hosting at our house for the first time I can definitely say that my wife makes a great turkey!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

electro girl wrote:but I always look forward to my Mother's turkey.
Too much information dude.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I spent my boxing day taking my little sister to see Frozen. Such a chore...
And much to my shame, on the way home I bought some stuff in sales.
I like bears.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I sent Hound to Wallyworld on the 26th to get me a 40 inch TV! :p

Baby's first Christmas. She really liked playing with/attempting to eat all the wrapping paper we gave her!

Hound got me a limited edition Legend of Zelda gold-coloured 3DS with A Link Between Worlds, season 1 and 3 of The Walking Dead (I owned 2) and Skyrim, Legendary Edition. I feel pretty spoiled. :p Also got some cookies, a ton of scratchcards (that I have yet to scratch), a juicer, and Minecraft figures!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!