Chat Thread

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Rack 'n Ruin wrote::citation:
You want me to break into his house and steal his pictures?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Got a new used washer and dryer, trying to remember how to wash my cloths. :p Seriously though it's great to have a washer and dryer again.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I bought a new brush head thingy for my awesome dyson animal vacuum to replace the one that broke.

I have also fitted a replacement stylus to my record player which makes me feel like a technical wizard.

Now I am drinking tea. Yorkshire Tea. Because it is the best tea and I am from Yorkshire, which is famous for its massive tea plantations, honest.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Skyquake87 wrote:dyson animal vacuum
You know you're getting old when you're jealous because someone has a fancy vacuum you don't have. :o

Just got back from party store. Where nothing is cheap. Went a little over my monetary limit for supplies/decorations, didn't get half of what I wanted to get. But there will be other birthdays. :/

Thank goodness I know how to decorate a cake, and that we've been buying her presents here and there since November. And that I've got a month to go yet. Yay preparedness!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Skyquake87 wrote:Now I am drinking tea. Yorkshire Tea. Because it is the best tea and I am from Yorkshire, which is famous for its massive tea plantations, honest.
This is all true. No need to look it up.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Ha! I love my dyson vacuum. It is the shizzle. There was one they did about 15 years of so ago that I thought was the most amazing thing ever.YOU COULD WEAR IT ON YOUR BACK LIKE A GHOSTBUSTER. Sadly, it was something silly like £500 so ... no. No thank you Mr Dyson. We went for an animal to cope with all the flipping pet hair our house accumulates from our six cats. And it helps with my allergies to dust and er, animals too!

And the Yorkshire Tea plantations are a wonder to behold.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

inflatable dalek wrote:You want me to break into his house and steal his pictures?
Yes. Or ask for an email. Either way is cool.
Wreck and Rule!
Sades

Post by Sades »

How the **** does Kristoff not realise that Anna is the same girl that he saw get troll-zapped as a kid when she gets hit by Elsa's ice bullshit the second time?

Also, I laughed so hard at this that the little became super-concerned about my well-being.

Speaking of Little, today she is finding it super-entertaining to find out that some letters are a different letter when you turn them upside down. I showed her W/M and n/u with her blocks, and now she's sitting on the floor in front of me going "u...n! u... n!". She still mixes up b/d, though I'm giving her a pass on that because according to the internet she shouldn't even be knowing her letters yet.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

My daughter is currently dragging her ass across the floor like a dog with worms. I'm so proud.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Mine might know some of her letters, but she still thinks her nose is a handy place to stick her lunch. And her finger. And pretty much anything else that will fit.

That still kind of sounds douchey, doesn't it? Ahhh, **** it.

It's difficult not to laugh when she does shit like this, but I don't want to encourage it. I've heard/read enough gross toddler/nose/hospital stories to know that I don't want to end up with one of my own. :p
inflatable dalek

Rack 'n Ruin wrote:Yes. Or ask for an email. Either way is cool.
Did you not see the "Invasion of the Ginger Rats!" headline on the Daily Star yesterday? It's the beginning of the planet of the Red Haired Rodents.
G1Optimusprime9
Protoform

Post by G1Optimusprime9 »

Hey Guys G1 or Michael bay?

My Choice: G1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If that means the cartoon, neither are things I'd care much about watching again.

The new RID isn't bad so far... again, probably not something to re-watch though.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Beast Wars.
inflatable dalek

Megan Fox's bum.
Sades

Post by Sades »

inflatable dalek wrote:Megan Fox's bum.
:up: That, too.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Beast Wars.

...and Megan Fox's bum.

Thinking about it, I've probably watch BW from top to tail and the Bay films more than anything else TF related. They're just good fun things to sit and watch and I still get a kick out of.

Ditto Animated, although like a lot of CN's output, there's a frame of mind you've got to be in to get the best out of. Off your face on some over sugared breakfast cereal whilst sat in your pyjamas I find is best.

I like the voice acting and soundscape of the original cartoon, but its sadly a big load of crap and like all '80s cartoons, as deep as a puddle.
Sades

Post by Sades »

So because Olaf's carrot nose wasn't a part of the original magic, does it rot? Do they need to replace it every once in awhile because it rots away, or is it "magic by association"?
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

...I'm going to have to watch Frozen at some point to get all this stuff.

I don't like the sound of a magic carrot. It sounds rude.
inflatable dalek

It's not a magic carrot. It's an ordinary carrot that's been rammed hard and deep into him. Nothing rude there.