Ask me to sketch something.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Auntie Slag wrote:Well, I answered her properly! Sort of.

Which time? ;)

Sades, will you draw me a black cat hiding under a table with big sad eyes? That will basically be my cat that will.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

My first post stands. Do what Livio couldn't. You may get work for IDW.
Wreck and Rule!
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Yeah, but think what you're asking... If she were to put him out of work, how could she possibly livio with herself?
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

S'alright. Livio can scrape a living drawing Death's Head eating focaccia, or Buzzsaw fretting over Soundwave's absence, or Rachel Riley on Countdown.

Come to think of it, are we sure that's not what he has been drawing lately?
Wreck and Rule!
Sades

Post by Sades »

I hate you guys. :lol:

I log in, thinking "Maybe I have a couple of things I can sketch out before I have to get ready for work"...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Oh wow, this should be fun. I really hope you do some of them! :)
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Yup. I may even hang one on the wall. No pressure! ;)
Wreck and Rule!
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

There you go, the challenge is on. Don't let it go to Rack 'n Ruin!
Sades

Post by Sades »

All right. Two down... um, a WHOLE BUNCH to go!

There's no way I'm dong all of them. But I'll do a few, because they made me lulz.
inflatable dalek wrote: Sades, will you draw me a black cat hiding under a table with big sad eyes? That will basically be my cat that will.
See attachment 1. Was gonna do a cartoon style, ****ed it up, changed mind, had fun drawing a randomly googled cat. I drew in the basic rudimentary shape of a table, but erased it because it looked stupid and I didn't want to make it as detailed as I'd done the cat...

(tbh I don't think this cat looks much like your cat. It barely looks like the cat I'd based it off of. But it's still a cat! :p )
Auntie Slag wrote:Shockwave shaving in the mirror, with a little razor attachment that fits over his arm cannon, as preparation for a little bit of war in the afternoon.
See attachment 2. Hound did that one.

It kinda looks to me like he's staring at the razor, wondering how the **** he's going to figure this one out...
Attachments
sketch2.jpg
sketch1.jpg
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Sades wrote:All right. Two down... um, a WHOLE BUNCH to go!

There's no way I'm dong all of them. But I'll do a few, because they made me lulz.

See attachment 1. Was gonna do a cartoon style, ****ed it up, changed mind, had fun drawing a randomly googled cat. I drew in the basic rudimentary shape of a table, but erased it because it looked stupid and I didn't want to make it as detailed as I'd done the cat...

(tbh I don't think this cat looks much like your cat. It barely looks like the cat I'd based it off of. But it's still a cat! :p )

See attachment 2. Hound did that one.

It kinda looks to me like he's staring at the razor, wondering how the **** he's going to figure this one out...
Very nice cat pic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Sades, you the man!

That's so good, I'm going to give my actual cat plastic surgery to look more like that.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Hound did it the right way, though. His took like less than 10 minutes, mine took like an hour-ish. Not counting the time I took to find a photo. :lol:

Will hopefully post something else at naptime. If not, then probably not till sometime after bedtime.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Post a picture of Brainstorm in deep contemplation, a mini mushroom cloud infront of him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sades

Post by Sades »

What with having to look up reference material, these aren't going as quickly as I hoped... but I managed to get one "finished" during naptime, woot.
Auntie Slag wrote:Buzzsaw sitting agitatedly on his perch waiting for Soundwave to come home. Its much later in the evening than usual and he's getting worried. Outside in the rain there's an unrelated accident and it makes him even more nervous.
See attachment. Dark corner was a result of dark room, not thumbs. Was the only way I could get the flash to go off.

I probably could have added Soundwave's face in a thought bubble, now that I think of it... dammit.
Attachments
hesyellow.JPG
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Ha ha, that's ace. I didn't figure on Soundwave having curtains with rose details, but it's certainly nice that he does. To all the world he's the (almost) archetypal Decepticon villian. Inside he's just a guy who enjoys soft furnishings and caring for his pet.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Of course Soundwave has curtains, its so he can peer through them and spy on the neighbours. I bet he has a well tended lawn and picket fence too. Lives next door to noisy family he can't stand "it was so peaceful until they moved in, they're really dragging the character of the neighbourhood down. And they shop at Lidl. I mean, ugh, can you imagine..."
Sades

Post by Sades »

Honestly I was going to draw in some flowery printed wallpaper too. But (as I'm sure is pretty obvious) after I finished drawing Buzzsaw I kinda just wanted it done so I could get going on the chores/dinner. :lol:

I dunno if I'll have any drawings done today, got other things to do... I bought a pack of googly eyes at the dollar store earlier and Hound's got a lot of shit. I might need to go back for another.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

I can see that. Googly nipples prime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sades

Post by Sades »

Yeah, the joke kinda fell flat. It made me a little sad inside, but also didn't stop me from chuckling quietly to myself when he finally opened his underwear/sock drawer.

"Aw... really?!" *grumble noises as he picks googly eyes off of every pair of undies and socks* :lol:

I don't have any drawings! Not finished ones.... so I'm just gonna post this little tiny sketch I've got sitting in my sketchbook. I might finish it, I might not. Hopefully I will. But it's one of the ones I'm leaning towards taking my time on.

(the "sketch" isn't very big. It's probably about as big as the top joint of a medium-sized thumb. I don't have a ruler handy I'm not going hunting for one so that's about as good an explanation as you're getting. :p )
Attachments
IMG_0931.jpg
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Get into the Groove, Sades.