hey peeps!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
tfforlife12

hey peeps!

Post by tfforlife12 »

hello fellow tf fans i've been a fan of transformers since the beginng and it's amazing that i'm still here today!
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Cool. So how many can you name?

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Auntie Slag wrote:Cool. So how many can you name?
I just know them by the sound they make when I step on them. And when they are subsequently thrown.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Sades

Post by Sades »

I thought they all already had names?

Hello new person.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
tfforlife12

Post by tfforlife12 »

thank you.
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Auntie Slag wrote:Cool. So how many can you name?
Generation One Transformers - Can Archivers Name Them? How Many Can They Name? Let's Find Out! Created By J.D. Salinger.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/MRL/g1_transformers
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

I reckon I could happily name all of the 84-87 cast. I remember the blarney that came with sub-faction descriptions quite fondly:

"Small, eager and brave, the mini-autobots act as spies and messengers for their larger comrades"

Except they never did, did they? Bumblebee may have done a bit of it on occasion, mainly in his Herb Trimpe days ( I loved those days, pre-Brick Springhorn).
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Kickstarter for a Spotlight: Windcharger where he's basically just James ****ing Bond.
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Yeah, and maybe one about Swoop. I always found it odd that, according to his tech spec his appearance was considered hideous to other TF's? Like he was something of a nightmare. Whilst Cybertronians would consider Sunstreaker to be Fabio.

It was interesting that they could consider beauty and beastliness. I always thought Swoop looked cool with his 80's shades and the laggy red strip running up the side of his legs like he's a robotic Han Solo.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Windcharger: Once threw Megatron into the sky and only stopped short of throwing him into the sun because he was tired. Never did anything again lest anyone notice he could end the war any time as long as he'd had his sleep.

Hello tfforlife12!
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

inflatable dalek wrote:Windcharger: Once threw Megatron into the sky and only stopped short of throwing him into the sun because he was tired. Never did anything again lest anyone notice he could end the war any time as long as he'd had his sleep.
Maybe he just had his License to Magnetise revoked.