Last Knight pre-movie discussion!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

Sades wrote:Why is there no lens flare on that traffic cone? Why isn't everything moody and blue-tinged?

I don't believe you.
I would have tried to see if anything got left behind but that block is very much empty and fenced off and considering it's Detroit (and admittedly very early on a Sunday morning), I really didn't feel like leaping over that fence to find what was left. You might also recognise this from the first movie...

But I couldn't get to the Packard Plant, which doubled as the ruined section of Chicago where Epps tried to convince Sam not to go in to get his woman, because it's a bit difficult to get to
"When did you first realize that he uses bad grammar to distract you whenever you raise an objection to something he wants to do?"
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

Hello friends, and by the looks of things, TF5 will be set in London at one point. Except that, you know, it's being filmed in Detroit

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entert ... /87476696/
"When did you first realize that he uses bad grammar to distract you whenever you raise an objection to something he wants to do?"
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

http://www.starburstmagazine.com/movie- ... ast-knight

OH MY ****ING GOD GUYS IT'S A DECEPTICON RAIDER IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT: THE MOVIE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
numbat

Post by numbat »

And it's filming at the Quiraing on Skye (Scotland) - one of my favourite places (although becoming rather overdone in cinema of late!).

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
tfforlife12

Post by tfforlife12 »

Also rumored to film in Mongolia.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:http://www.starburstmagazine.com/movie- ... ast-knight

OH MY ****ING GOD GUYS IT'S A DECEPTICON RAIDER IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT: THE MOVIE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Ramjet better headbutt a ****ing horse or this will all have been for naught.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

longtime fan-favourite Rodimus Prime
longtime fan-favourite Rodimus Primelongtime fan-favourite Rodimus Primelongtime fan-favourite Rodimus Primelongtime fan-favourite Rodimus Prime
tfforlife12

Post by tfforlife12 »

What?^
Sades

Post by Sades »

"Sqweeks"? Already sounds obnoxious.

Maybe they're going to a Renfaire, guise, gawd
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
tfforlife12

Post by tfforlife12 »

sqweeks has a toolbox soooo maybe he's the tcu's fixit?????
SOME LIKE POKEMON! SOME LIKE STAR WARS! BUT I LIKE TRANSFORMERSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Cliffjumper wrote:longtime fan-favourite Rodimus Prime
longtime fan-favourite Rodimus Primelongtime fan-favourite Rodimus Primelongtime fan-favourite Rodimus Primelongtime fan-favourite Rodimus Prime
It doesn't say which fan though.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

There has been some new filming in Northumberland and Newcastle. The footage is on the Daily Mail's site so not linking to that fascist rag, but it looks like Drift has a new colour scheme, but the only Autobots in Newcastle were Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Drift and Hot Rod The Optimus Murderer
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

Guys, this movie is going to be even more of a mess than even you can imagine

Sades

Post by Sades »

At first glance I thought that was the White House and I was going to make a "Trump winning" joke. But then I actually looked at the picture. And made the joke anyway.

(I looked it up, don't worry :yawn: )
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

even funner fact: That house they dolled up to be Nazi HQ? Where Winston Churchill was born
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

YOU MOTHER****ERS ARE MISSING THE BIG PICTURE HERE AND THAT IS THAT WE'RE GETTING MINI-DINOBOTS
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/09/23/mark ... ght-325210

You know what this means, don't you?

COMPYTRON!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Fiver says Arthur and Blenheim are only briefly featured as part of flashback stuff showing how this one's Macguffin travels through the ages [/nofunatparties]
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

NO DUDE IT'S TIME TRAVEL THESE ARE TOTALLY GOING TO BE IMPORTANT KEY SCENES AND no it's obviously a progression of time montage to open the film, you are correct.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Patapsco wrote:even funner fact: That house they dolled up to be Nazi HQ? Where Winston Churchill was born
Yes... I looked it up. ^^

:p
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

Maybe this is the key to the omega lock?
Attachments
rsz_screenshot_2016-10-02-20-11-30.jpg