BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Well I'm pretty sure Fosters still tastes like something, too. :p
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Tetsuro wrote:Well I'm pretty sure Fosters still tastes like something, too. :p
It tastes like distilled Australia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Tetsuro
Protoform

Post by Tetsuro »

EDIT: Crap, wrong thread.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

I feel I have reached an adulthood milestone as the other day I went to the pub on my own.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Not a milestone I'd be proud of. If you're drinking alone you should do it at home in the dark, like a real man! :glance:
Tetsuro
Protoform

Post by Tetsuro »

Warcry wrote:Not a milestone I'd be proud of. If you're drinking alone you should do it at home in the dark, like a real man! :glance:
I literally just heard that someone I know (not closely, but he was kind of a regular around the particular corner of the internet) died from slipping in his bathroom and breaking his neck while drunk.

Don't let that discourage you tho! :devil:
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Warcry wrote:Not a milestone I'd be proud of. If you're drinking alone you should do it at home in the dark, like a real man! :glance:
Oh don't get me wrong, I do that too.

I was just in a cafe, eating a butty, on my own so I figured this was the logical step up. What else was I going to do on a Tuesday afternoon?
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Sades

Post by Sades »

So I had a big, long thing typed out and then I waited too long to post it and I lost it. Balls.

Had a weird night, went to a friend's for drinks (therein lies why my post is here! also I'm drinking rum and pop right now... alone... in the dark... apparently like a real man? I recommend Kraken. It's quite good). Was supposed to be a "girl's night" consisting of me, an ex's fiancée (whom I've never met) and my friend. Seemed a little odd (attempt to integrate social groups maybe?), but I got the invite, they said she was nice and I was curious, so why not.

About an hour before I'm set to leave I find out that my ex is going to be hanging around to see my friend's husband. I was looking forward to the get-together and he probably wouldn't even talk to me anyway, so whatever, still gonna go. And yeah, that's kind-of what happened. There was a little bit of weird but nothing that couldn't be ignored.

I think his fiancée was a bit... threatened, maybe?... by me at first (she seemed to be sizing me up when we met), but I just kept a friendly-but-not-too-friendly distance and things were okay. She is indeed a nice lady.

They left about 9 and I stayed until 11 or so, having drinks and playing games. And now I'm nursing a rum and fizzy drink while watching Gilmore Girls. :up:

What's a butty? Never mind, googled it, sandwich. Okay.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Sades wrote:rum and pop
What pop? I've started using ginger beer as the mixer with my rum lately, it's surprisingly decent. Has more of its own flavour than lemonade and doesn't have the caffeine content of cola.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:What pop? I've started using ginger beer as the mixer with my rum lately, it's surprisingly decent. Has more of its own flavour than lemonade and doesn't have the caffeine content of cola.
At my friend's place we were drinking it with Cherry Dr Pepper, which was very sugary so made for this crazy sweet flavour (mine had added water, which miiiight be gross but while the flavour was nice it was entirely too sweet for me), here at home I'm drinking it with a strawberry-watermelon "sparkling water beverage". Just because it's the only fizzy drink I have in the fridge. :o My mix of choice is generally Diet Pepsi or something like that. Ginger beer sounds interesting.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Tetsuro wrote:I literally just heard that someone I know (not closely, but he was kind of a regular around the particular corner of the internet) died from slipping in his bathroom and breaking his neck while drunk.
Well obviously he wasn't manly enough to hold his liquor while drinking alone. :glance:

(But seriously though, that's awful.)
Sades wrote:I recommend Kraken.
Hell yes, this stuff is fantastic. I've gotten a taste for black rums in general over the last year, but this stuff in particular was amazing. It's actually gotten me off of whiskey a bit, when I'm looking for hard liquor. I think the only whiskey I've bought this year was a bottle of Fireball, and I'm not sure that even counts.

And now I'm going to have to pick up a bottle of Kraken the next time it's my turn to bring the drinks at work. :)
Sades wrote:Cherry Dr Pepper
They sell this here but I still can't find proper cherry Coke anywhere. :(
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Warcry wrote:They sell this here but I still can't find proper cherry Coke anywhere. :(
I can find two liters of almost amy Coke variety minus vanilla which you need to get in bottle or fridgepack form. Which sucks. On the other hand anybody else remember Vanila Cherry Dr. P?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sades

Post by Sades »

Warcry wrote:They sell this here but I still can't find proper cherry Coke anywhere. :(
Our local convenience store had Cherry Pepsi in cans for the bizarre price of 11 dollars a case. No, thank you.

Weren't they doing Cherry Coke "for a limited time" recently? Pretty sure I had a Cherry Coke a few months back.
Selkadoom wrote:I can find two liters of almost amy Coke variety minus vanilla which you need to get in bottle or fridgepack form. Which sucks. On the other hand anybody else remember Vanila Cherry Dr. P?
If you go to Subway (around here anyway) they have this drink machine that adds both Cherry and Vanilla flavouring to your drink if you want it. Tasty AF.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Sades wrote:If you go to Subway (around here anyway) they have this drink machine that adds both Cherry and Vanilla flavouring to your drink if you want it. Tasty AF.
Ah yeah a Coke Freestyle machine. I've had my fair share of flavors from those. Raspberry coke is not worth it. Lemon Dr.Pepper is delish
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]